Puss (Shrek series/Puss In Boots) Versus Reepicheep (Narnia series)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XanatosForever
The classic drama of cat versus mouse, now with swords and swashbuckling action!

Round 1: An honest duel between "men" of honor to submission.

Round 2: Duel to the death. Puss's tummy has the rumblies, that only mouse can satisfy.

Ascendancy
Puss wins. He's animated so he can't die.

XanatosForever
Would you mind being a bit more constructive with your opinion and explanation? Reepicheep is animated, too, unless walking, talking, swashbuckling mice have been on the planet and I just haven't heard of it. That his movies are more comedic than Narnia doesn't affect his "mortality". Neither of them are toons in the Roger Rabbit sense, and both face situations that could end up with them dead.

KingD19
Puss is the better fighter, more agile, and cats are designed to kill small rodents.

XanatosForever
Reepicheep isn't exactly what you'd call a "small" rodent, though. In fact, I think he might be about the same size as Puss. That'll be a significant game changer, I think. As for being more agile and a better fighter, I'll have to probably take another look through their movies before I can judge properly myself. The fact that Reepicheep's tail is prehensile can possibly mitigate any lower agility he might have.

KingD19
No, Reepicheep is nowhere near the size of Puss.

amAmX8EkB6o&feature=related

As you can see in that vid, he's almost as big as a squirrel.

Puss on the other hand, is a cat and very much larger than Reepicheep. Also, Puss was agile enough to run up a wall, dance on the ceiling, and then keep dancing in the air while matching steps with Kitty Soft Paws. They were literally floating while using each others feet as floors.

M3qRiw4eMVk

Seen here, Puss has superhuman speed and reaction times. Reepicheep is outclassed.

Ascendancy
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Would you mind being a bit more constructive with your opinion and explanation? Reepicheep is animated, too, unless walking, talking, swashbuckling mice have been on the planet and I just haven't heard of it. That his movies are more comedic than Narnia doesn't affect his "mortality". Neither of them are toons in the Roger Rabbit sense, and both face situations that could end up with them dead.

I was meaning that Puss exists only in a cartoon world, where as the rodent is technically supposed to be a living, breathing creature with the ability to talk and interact intelligently. Toons don't die in standard combat =p

To seriously address your queery, Puss stomps in this. Superior fencing skills, superior reach and strength, superior agility.

XanatosForever
I will admit I had not seen Puss's feature film, which clearly ups his power rating significantly. Too bad, this might have been a neat little mix-up beforehand.

KingD19
He had some crazy feats in his own movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.