Mr. Majestic Vs Cyborg Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/308/747584-wc9p03_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/27967/739304-manhunters_013_large.jpg

JakeTheBank
Hank.

Naija boy
Majestic

Galan007
Maj.

Cogito
Majestic unless Hank gets rings or is in a highly favorable environment.

abhilegend
Hank.

quanchi112
Majestic wrecks him.

Estacado
Couldn't Maj just fcuk Hank up like he did to Fortress Eradicator?

JakeTheBank
Hank has displayed greater control over his body/consciousness than Erads has, so I personally doubt that Majestros could reprogram him.

ODG
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Hank has displayed greater control over his body/consciousness than Erads has, so I personally doubt that Majestros could reprogram him. *cough* Boodikka *cough*

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by ODG
*cough* Boodikka *cough*

Alpha Lanterns are hacked.

And even that didn't last forever.

Galan007
Is the tech Hank is composed of more advanced than that of Fortress Mode Erads? Honest question, as I really don't know...

JakeTheBank
Hank's tech is primarally organic Kryptonian DNA fused with Kryptonian alloys, so I'd say Eradicator is actually more advanced than Hank as far as composition, but Hank has far greater control over his own body and electronic conscious than Eradicator does, especially when you look at his technopathy and nigh instant regeneration. And of course, there's the whole Source Wall feat, too.

To that end, I can't honestly see Majestic exerting more control over Hank's physical form than Hank himself barring some PIS "control node" removal.

abhilegend
Hank's tech is far more advanced than eradicator's. That was the reasom how he beat him in DOS/ROS.

Galan007
Hank's tech is primarally organic Kryptonian DNA fused with Kryptonian alloys, so I'd say Eradicator is actually more advanced than Hank as far as composition, but Hank has far greater control over his own body and electronic conscious than Eradicator does, especially when you look at his technopathy and nigh instant regeneration. And of course, there's the whole Source Wall feat, too.

To that end, I can't honestly see Majestic exerting more control over Hank's physical form than Hank himself barring some PIS "control node" removal. Given Hank's fundamental control over his person, it makes sense that Majestic may not be able to 'rewrite' his circuitry in the same manner that he did with Eradicator... Still think the Source Wall feat is bogus, though. The Wall has never been defined as mechanical. Ever.

Regardless, the potential for reprogramming isn't why I think Maj wins anyway... Just was curioso.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by abhilegend
Hank's tech is far more advanced than eradicator's. That was the reasom how he beat him in DOS/ROS.

Personally, I think Eradicator is more impressive as a "machine" in the physical composition sense, but Hank's technopathy enables him to not give a shit about that.

If that makes sense.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Galan007
Given Hank's fundamental control over his person, it makes sense that Majestic may not be able to 'rewrite' his circuitry in the same manner that he did with Eradicator... Still think the Source Wall feat is bogus, though. The Wall has never been defined as mechanical. Ever.

Regardless, the potential for reprogramming isn't why I think Maj wins anyway... Just was curioso.

Hank DGAF about the Source Wall. uhuh

But yes, while I do think Hank wins, it's certainly possible Majestros does beat him and to than end, I find it unlikely he does so via re-writing him.

Galan007
Hank DGAF about the Source Wall. uhuh

But yes, while I do think Hank wins, it's certainly possible Majestros does beat him and to than end, I find it unlikely he does so via re-writing him. Between Majestic's 'reality altering' energy vision, his FTL speed/reactions, his planet-moving strength, and, if he's allowed them, the Kusar Blades (they are standard equipment after all), I think he's got the chops to beat Hank. Just my opinion.

But I agree that reprogramming is likely out the window considering Hank's tech prowess.

ODG
Originally posted by Galan007
Between Majestic's 'reality altering' energy vision, his FTL speed/reactions, his planet-moving strength, and, if he's allowed them, the Kusar Blades (they are standard equipment after all), I think he's got the chops to beat Hank. Just my opinion.

But I agree that reprogramming is likely out the window considering Hank's tech prowess. thumb up

Eradiactor's been reprogrammed a few times, no? Nobody's rewired Hank yet.

abhilegend
Bump.

Khazra Reborn
How do you guys think Hank would compare to the more powerful versions of The Spartan?

Digi
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
How do you guys think Hank would compare to the more powerful versions of The Spartan?

Spartan wishes he had Hank's power. Minus Void powers (which were themselves Creation Wheel powers), Spartan is mid herald at best. And even then only because he adds his intelligence to physical stats that aren't beyond low herald.

Khazra Reborn
I didn't really mean power wise. I meant more technologically. I guess I should have specified that lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.