Who Could Beat Goku?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VG_Addict
Exactly what you think it is: Who, anime, cartoon, video game, etc, could beat Goku?

FinalAnswer
The King of all Cosmos from Katamari Damacy would casually solo the entire DBZ-verse.

VG_Addict
Explain?

NemeBro
Oh please, DBZ characters have been universe busters since the Freeza Saga, anyone from then on up would crush the King of All Cosmos, you stupid *****.

FinalAnswer
The King of all Cosmos throws a tennis ball at Goku

The tennis ball rips apart reality and creates a massive black hole.

The black hole proceeds to suck everything into it.

gg

VG_Addict
What about Dark Schneider?

NemeBro
Dark Schneider would eat Goku for breakfast, yeah.

Tenchi Masaki and quite a few other characters from the original Tenchi Muyo would crush Goku as well.

Let me see, in videogames, Pyron from Darkstalkers, being effectively a sentient galaxy four times larger than the Milky Way, would beat Goku, for example.

Gecko4lif
This retarded topic needs to stop popping up on every forum on the internet.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by VG_Addict
Exactly what you think it is: Who, anime, cartoon, video game, etc, could beat Goku?

Every high herald can beat him. I think Asura can take him. mmm

Zack Fair
Zeref from FT probably can as well.

Gecko4lif
Zeref fails pretty hard.

Astner
Originally posted by NemeBro
Tenchi Masaki and quite a few other characters from the original Tenchi Muyo would crush Goku as well.
Without light hawk wings Goku would murder the twerp.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Zeref fails pretty hard. Just basing it off the whole "death aura" deal he has going for him. lol

Gecko4lif
He had 3 years to take over the world and didnt do shit

And lost to ultear

NemeBro
Originally posted by Astner
Without light hawk wings Goku would murder the twerp. Only he has them, and as such Tenchi would easily crush him.

You shouldn't be so eager to display how butthurt you are Astner.

Zack Fair

And lost to ultear

Like I said only based it off the aura death thing. I wonder if that would kill Goku. Other than that he doesn't stand a prayer in hell.

ichigo12
OMG, so many stupid things ya all telling, Goku would get beaten so hard by my mother, just see her angry, and nothing can stop her.

Otherwise me big grin

Bro SMASH
From what I heard, the Gold Saints from Saint Seiya could beat Goku too.

Q99
U-Do from Xenosaga could.

Or KOS-MOS with Tenth Armament (there's a scene where she uses it and what looks like stars are being engulfed by the blast... then you look a bit closer and no, those aren't regular enough to be stars, they're galaxies).

I don't think he wants to take over the world.

Not that he'd be my bet anyway- death aura is fairly close ranged.

VG_Addict
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Every high herald can beat him. I think Asura can take him. mmm

How could Asura beat him?

BloodRain
^By punching him?

Zack Fair
Originally posted by VG_Addict
How could Asura beat him? Punching his head off would suffice.

NemeBro
Asura is fast enough to punch Goku, and strong enough to make that punch lethal, especially endgame, when he can punch stars apart.

VG_Addict
Forgive me, I know absolutely NOTHING about Asura or his game.

Any other feats I should know about?

NemeBro
Well really, the most relevant feat is that near the start of the game, he can make a planet-sized god explode by punching its finger really hard.

Said planet-sized god is the weakest in the game apparently.

VG_Addict
Oh please, DBZ characters have been universe busters since the Freeza Saga, anyone from then on up would crush the King of All Cosmos, you stupid *****.

I assume you're being sarcastic.

Robtard
He plays Asura's Wrath, best to just assume he's an idiot.

NemeBro
I played it.

I didn't buy it. 131

That's called strategy.

Dumbass.

Yamcha
Wait which Goku?

I'm gonna assume Goku at the start of DB

Yamcha ;D.

Lol but yeah uhh at his strongest? I love Goku but yeah a good amount of people could :0. Like..

Elder God Demonbane..

T-Wrecks
Myxlplyx. Goku is too stupid to trick him into revealing his name backwards wink

Zack Fair
Mr. Mxyzptlk is big time overkill LoL.

Falcon Man
Overlord Zetta from Makai Kingdom, and Gig from Soul Nomad and the World Eaters.

T-Wrecks
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Mr. Mxyzptlk is big time overkill LoL.

True, but it would be fun, like pre-Z fun, back when Goku was grabbing everyone's crotch to determine their gender :P Might as well have Goku go out on a joke.

Now I don't want to start the eternal debate of Superman vs Goku (in fact he may have been vetoed from this thread, I didn't notice), but personally I think Superman could do it. If not Earth-1 then at least Pre-Crisis Superman or Superman 1 million, or that crazy Ultraman/Superman merger from Final Crisis that fought the time vampire wink

The God from Savage Dragon, he could win big grin

http://codswallop.kracov.org/dontfwithgod.jpg

Blight
Originally posted by T-Wrecks
Myxlplyx. Goku is too stupid to trick him into revealing his name backwards wink
The "game" Mxyzptlk plays doesn't occur in a forum battle setting. Goku trying to fight that would be horrible horrible spite stick out tongue

T-Wrecks
Originally posted by Blight
The "game" Mxyzptlk plays doesn't occur in a forum battle setting. Goku trying to fight that would be horrible horrible spite stick out tongue

I see. Do'h! How about Goku vs Galactus, has that been thrown out yet? :P

Zack Fair
Originally posted by T-Wrecks
True, but it would be fun, like pre-Z fun, back when Goku was grabbing everyone's crotch to determine their gender :P Might as well have Goku go out on a joke.

Now I don't want to start the eternal debate of Superman vs Goku (in fact he may have been vetoed from this thread, I didn't notice), but personally I think Superman could do it. If not Earth-1 then at least Pre-Crisis Superman or Superman 1 million, or that crazy Ultraman/Superman merger from Final Crisis that fought the time vampire wink

The God from Savage Dragon, he could win big grin

http://codswallop.kracov.org/dontfwithgod.jpg I agree it would be fun to have Mr. Mxy messing with Goku.

Black bolt z
What form of Goku is this? Because that makes a big difference.

mindmyenglish
janemba
shenron
hunger
heart attack

juggerman
Gohan

Astner
You shouldn't be so eager to display how butthurt you are Astner.
That's ironic coming from you, who believe that evidence can be dismissed on the premise that what it implies isn't absolutely certain, contrary to the conventional standard where only evidence can challenge evidence.

Take my advice. You don't want to start with me.

Bentley
That's ironic coming from you, who believe that evidence can be dismissed on the premise that what it implies isn't absolutely certain, contrary to the conventional standard where only evidence can challenge evidence.

Take my advice. You don't want to start with me.

Hey, now that you mention that, Thanos has TP and you didn't even conceed the point back when I provided proof. Wouldn't that make me entirely justified when I pointed out you were not receptive to arguments?

Maybe you just forgot, but whatever confused

Seemed like a good time to bring it up since you're talking about proof...

Astner

NemeBro

Take my advice. You don't want to start with me. I'm sorry, why are you going on this tangent now? Or rather, what is it about?

Nephthys
Magnus the Red.

Couldn't.

cdtm
This is kind of a tricky question..

On RAW power, lots of characters can beat Goku. Tenchi Masak and Lina Inverse are two..

But in an arena setting, Goku blitzes them before they can use their trumps.

You basically need someone with not only the raw power, but either comparable speed (Hard to find), auto defenses that can stuff a blitz, or that's simply tough enough to take their best..

So my pick is... ahh..

Dr. Strange. He has auto shields, and more than enough power to get the job done.

Bentley

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.