Doomsday's best of three gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
Starts as DoS Doomsday, but turns into HP Doomsday after first loss.

vs

Thor (B&T)
Hulk (WWH)
Silver Surfer
Superman (OWAW)
Superboy Prime
Onslaught
Thanos

If anyone can beat Doomsday in a best of 3 match-up who and how? Doomsday starts at the DoS default setting at the beginning of each battle.

janus77
Surfer
Hulk
Onslaught
Thanos

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Brockalizer

vs

Thor (B&T)
Hulk (WWH)
Silver Surfer
Superman (OWAW)
Superboy Prime
Onslaught
Thanos

If anyone can beat Doomsday in a best of 3 match-up who and how? Doomsday starts at the DoS default setting at the beginning of each battle. I forgot to stipulate no BFR. My bad.

Harbinger

vs

Thor (B&T)
Hulk (WWH)
Silver Surfer
Superman (OWAW)
Superboy Prime
Onslaught
Thanos

If anyone can beat Doomsday in a best of 3 match-up who and how? Doomsday starts at the DoS default setting at the beginning of each battle. All of them maul Gog Wars and DOS Doomsday. I'd give OWAW Supes, SBP, Onslaught, and Thanos 2 of 3 against Hunter/Prey.

h1a8

vs

Thor (B&T)
Hulk (WWH)
Silver Surfer
Superman (OWAW)
Superboy Prime
Onslaught
Thanos

If anyone can beat Doomsday in a best of 3 match-up who and how? Doomsday starts at the DoS default setting at the beginning of each battle.

Although DOS DD is a beast. I see no one beating HP DD outside of bfr.
If he adapted to the OE (which IMO is the most powerful attack out of any of these characters) then he can adapt to whatever they do. Where is the fight?

carver9
Originally posted by janus77
Surfer
Hulk
Onslaught
Thanos

Brockalizer
Originally posted by h1a8
Although DOS DD is a beast. I see no one beating HP DD outside of bfr.
If he adapted to the OE (which IMO is the most powerful attack out of any of these characters) then he can adapt to whatever they do. Where is the fight? I'd be impressed if it had actually been Darkseid and not an avatar. Several of these fighters have multiple means of taking out HP Doomsday. Onslaught was able to actually penetrate the Juggernaut and rip cyttorak from his body. He'd do the same with Doomsday's spine, then mind rape Doomsday into kicking its own ass.

DarkSaint85
Onslaught was able to actually penetrate the Juggernaut

So many....feelings.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.