The Phoenix 5 vs Marvel's Heavy Hitters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Phoenix 5

vs

Thor
Sersi
Gladiator
Sentry (No Void...same version as fought WWH)
Silver Surfer

Colossus-Big C
Pheonix 5.

JakeTheBank
One member of the Five was able to take on an entire roster of Avengers on his own, which included Thor and Rulk.

You would need to upgrade either Thor or Sentry from their standardish levels for them to not lose alongside the rest of their team.

celeyhyga17
P5 stomp city.

nwg202
Namor would have won, if Wanda wasn't there.

The Sorrow
I think Sentry would do better than anyone has done 1v1 against the P5 so far, but all of them should stomp here.

JakeTheBank
Actually, considering Sentry's mind, he'd probably get psychic assaulted first.

Tar-Antado
Phoenix 5 win rather handily.

"Id"
Namor alone took out the entire Avengers roster. If not for the plot device in Scarlet Witch. He would have killed them all.

zopzop
Originally posted by "Id"
Namor alone took out the entire Avengers roster. If not for the plot device in Scarlet Witch. He would have killed them all.
Don't be so sure! Captain America's shield staggered P5 Namor. If that fight continued, Cap could have taken Namor down via pressure point attack.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by "Id"

Even the Witch didn't have a decisive victory against him . They both collapsed , so essentially it was a stalemate .

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by zopzop
Don't be so sure! Captain America's shield staggered P5 Namor. If that fight continued, Cap could have taken Namor down via pressure point attack.

Of course it did.

It's Captain America.

Sundipped

laughing out loud
You're really a funny guy.
Ever thought about doing standup?

zopzop
Originally posted by Sundipped
laughing out loud
You're really a funny guy.
Ever thought about doing standup?
I was half kidding. Captain America's shield stuns Namor yet Thor's huge sucker shot doesn't even phase him.

This Captain America wanking by Marvel needs to stop. It's annoying already.

PS did you see the P5/Mr. Sinister showdown? It didn't end well for the Fab 5.

Sundipped
I was half kidding. Captain America's shield stuns Namor yet Thor's huge sucker shot doesn't even phase him.

This Captain America wanking by Marvel needs to stop. It's annoying already.

PS did you see the P5/Mr. Sinister showdown? It didn't end well for the Fab 5.

All hail Caps jobber aura! smile

I was asking earlier if Sinister still had Tiamuts power because now he wants the P5 energy. Anyway its still plot induced & the situation is unresolved. The continuity of these tie ins is giving me a headache.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Sundipped
All hail Caps jobber aura! smile

I was asking earlier if Sinister still had Tiamuts power because now he wants the P5 energy. Anyway its still plot induced & the situation is unresolved. The continuity of these tie ins is giving me a headache. Sinister said that Tiamut's supply was waning. And he didn' take all his power either. IIRC

It still ran a rapetrain on the Phoenix 5 so there's that though.

Also, the biggest pis in that issue was Namor beating Iron Fist after Fist dropped him on his face.

8swords
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
One member of the Five was able to take on an entire roster of Avengers on his own, which included Thor and Rulk.

You would need to upgrade either Thor or Sentry from their standardish levels for them to not lose alongside the rest of their team.

I just read that, and namor twisted rulks hand soo bad that the bones was open.

Tony Stark
Bob solos

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Bob solos

How?

Tony Stark
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
How?

He treats them all like the phone books that they are...

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Tony Stark
He treats them all like the phone books that they are...

And stands on them to kiss really tall girls?

the Darkone
Give the team marvel Asgardian Destroyer, then they have a great chance of beating the phoenix 5!

janus77
Team wins.

Surfer and Sentry pack real power and versatility. Everything the P5 can do, Surfer can do too...

And given how utterly shit they were against Sinister AND the Avengers (weak iteration of Avengers, only Thor was marginally powerful, no proper Hulk nor anyone like Sentry or Surfer), this team should easily be able to beat the Phoenix out of them.

JakeTheBank
no expression

DarkSaint85
Plus, quicksilver has shown that youcan be faster than the P5....

The Sorrow
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Plus, quicksilver has shown that youcan be faster than the P5....
Lol agreed. He had a nice little feat in Avengers Academy snatching the Sentinel CPU out of Emma's hand and replacing it with a fake without her noticing.

DarkSaint85
True, they had dampeners, but that was only blocking psychic detection - I was a bit miffed that they didn't show cosmic awareness or whatever doohickey, but they still seem to have normal reflexes/perceptions.

Bouboumaster
Reed Richards ftw

DarkSaint85
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/qwirtle/AA_33_TheGroup_019.jpg

nwg202
Why are all the telepaths jobbing in this event? Even a phoenix avatar's tp can be countered with prep now?

DarkSaint85
Yup. Tony has got prep all over the place to counter Emma's TP lol

Lord Feron
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Lol agreed. He had a nice little feat in Avengers Academy snatching the Sentinel CPU out of Emma's hand and replacing it with a fake without her noticing.

damn that happened?

Then seriously Gladiator should have done a shit ton better.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/qwirtle/AA_33_TheGroup_019.jpg

I like how he said his last comment while look at the teenage girl boob lol.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Lord Feron
damn that happened?

Then seriously Gladiator should have done a shit ton better.

Yeah. I think those two have a little something going on..

nwg202
well to be fair Glads speed doesn't seem to help him all that much vs Thor, Canonball.... or Gambit. lol

Has any phoenix avatar shown insane reaction time? Blink was able to dance around Dark Phoenix...They normally just tank blows left and right or reform.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.