Link vs. Dart

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bro SMASH
Link from Nintendo's The Legend of Zelda

http://www.videogamesblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/link-fighting-stance-artwork-zelda-ocarina-of-time-big.jpg

vs.

Dart from Sony's The Legend of Dragoon

http://www.legendofdragoon.fr/Image/fanart/dart2.jpg

So which RPG hero wins this match?

Phanteros
Which Link?

Nemesis X
Going by that concept art, I'd say it's OoT Link.

Bro SMASH
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Going by that concept art, I'd say it's OoT Link.

Yep, that Link.

LLLLLink
Love both chars. Link wins. Dart is still a boss, though.

CosmicComet
Dart wins.

Blight
I'd have to go with Dart. He had some pretty impressive feats in Legend of Dragoon.

CosmicComet
Indeed he did.

Bro SMASH
Seems like an interesting matchup so far.

KingD19
Dart.

Bro SMASH
Well anyway, anymore opinions here?

Villelater
err Link is an RPG character? no...and Dragoon? i heard of it but never played it...well if this an rpg fight links maximum health is 20 double hearts...and that takes forever to bring down...he will be epuiped with the mirror shield and red suit...he has that power of diamond shield as well...shield lasts awhile too...hoo-boy...ice arrows are cheap...err you know what...i say link...he's cheap ass hell

ScreamPaste
I don't know anything about Dart, so yeah.

Bro SMASH
Originally posted by Villelater
err Link is an RPG character? no...

Umm...yes? Zelda is an RPG series.

KingD19
err Link is an RPG character? no...and Dragoon? i heard of it but never played it...well if this an rpg fight links maximum health is 20 double hearts...and that takes forever to bring down...he will be epuiped with the mirror shield and red suit...he has that power of diamond shield as well...shield lasts awhile too...hoo-boy...ice arrows are cheap...err you know what...i say link...he's cheap ass hell

Vs fights don't work like the game. And since the OP doesn't state what equipment he gets, we go with his standard set.

Master Sword
Hyrule Shield
Hookshot
etc....

Dart on the other hand has all his feats from the game, plus his Dragoon mode which will win this for him if he uses it.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Bro SMASH
Umm...yes? Zelda is an RPG series. ... No it isn't.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by KingD19
Vs fights don't work like the game. And since the OP doesn't state what equipment he gets, we go with his standard set.

Master Sword
Hyrule Shield
Hookshot
etc....

Dart on the other hand has all his feats from the game, plus his Dragoon mode which will win this for him if he uses it. Actually, standard equipment for OoT Link is indeed his end game shit, lol. You kinda can't beat OoT without the mirror shield ect.

Anyway, nah, Link isn't an RPG character, LoZ is action/adventure. And I still know next to nothing about Dart.

Villelater
how powerful is level 1 start of game dart? and link should get his best stuff...only makes sense...and oh yeah Diamond shield makes link litterally invincible and he can do it again and again etc. and can't be hurt or knocked down when doing magic...so yeah link wins...PS big sword does twice his normal damage...and if link gets knocked down alot...iron boots my friend

KingD19
If Link gets his end game stuff, Dart gets his endgame stuff. Like his max level dragoon level and attacks.

ScreamPaste
how powerful is level 1 start of game dart? and link should get his best stuff...only makes sense...and oh yeah Diamond shield makes link litterally invincible and he can do it again and again etc. and can't be hurt or knocked down when doing magic...so yeah link wins...PS big sword does twice his normal damage...and if link gets knocked down alot...iron boots my friend You're using a lot of gameplay mechanics for your argument, try to avoid that.

What's so cool about max level dragoon Dart?

Bro SMASH
Trying to delete this post. What's the deal?

Bro SMASH
Originally posted by NemeBro
... No it isn't.

How it isn't?

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Anyway, nah, Link isn't an RPG character, LoZ is action/adventure. And I still know next to nothing about Dart.

RPG's can be action-adventures too.

KingD19
You're using a lot of gameplay mechanics for your argument, try to avoid that.

What's so cool about max level dragoon Dart?

FLcTCAmmQQI#t=74s

Start around 1:15 to see his transformation, and his attacks.

Divine Dragon Cannon, and the shoulder missiles.

Link can't survive a hit from those.

ScreamPaste
Er, some battle animations? Those aren't even impressive ones.

What are Dart's actual feats? O-o

GrieverSquall
Er, some battle animations? Those aren't even impressive ones.

What are Dart's actual feats? O-o

Actually, most of Dart's feats come from gameplay stances, so it's hard to say.

Let's go to known feats in the story. Divine Dragoon Dart can tank an energy blast from the final boss. Refer to this video:

?v=jg4In5rT_bk

Watch from 3:17 to 3:40.

ScreamPaste
Now we are getting somewhere.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.