Battle of Alderaan (TOR) re-fought with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
Alderaan is overrun with Sith troops and The Republic and Jedi are barely holding a small part of the system. Malgus figures the battle is virtually over. Instead of Satele and the commandos ambushing the Sith troops, without warning 200 ODST are dropped exactly into the combat zone. Master Chief (along with 2 other Spartans supporting the ODST) leads the ambush and his target is Malgus. Sith troops are baffled due the MJOLNIR shields holding against blaster fire. Malgus is caught unawares by John-117's speed and is forced into a physical contest.

All UNSC troops weapons have been upgraded to Republic standards. Can the Sith troops hold or are they overrun by the best troops the UNSC fields? Can Malgus defeat the legendary Spartan?

*Hopefully the moderator will allow this because all characters are seen in novels and short films.

Pwned
Malgus can just pick Chief up with the Force and crush him..... Choke him.... Nothing is really stopping the Force from pwning.

Lord Lucien
Malgus chokes him.

Theend.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Pwned
Malgus can just pick Chief up with the Force and crush him

As Blax informed me in a similar thread, that seems unlikely.

Pwned
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Malgus chokes him. Then this. Plus Chiefs shield gets overloaded, so theres lightning to overload the shield, and then cook him.

UltimateAnomaly
Malgus uses force push/grip/lightning.

It's Super-effective.

Or a Grip + Saber throw combo.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by UltimateAnomaly
Malgus uses force push/grip/lightning.

It's Super-effective. Malgus: "Let's see if I can get a critical!"

Pwned
Oh god, I love that series. XD

UltimateAnomaly
VegetaVegetaVegetaVegetaVegetaVegeta...

Goddamn it Nappa!

Ascendancy
His power level is over 200! He must be a Pokemon!

Pwned
veGEGETA GETA, veGEGEGEGEGETA GHOST NAPPA!
Whens theres something strange, in your neighborhood, guess who it is? GHOST NAPPA!

UltimateAnomaly
Naaaaaaaaaaaaailllll, why is there an albino Namekian...

Kill it like the rest.

'Actually sir it's an earthling'

....Kill it like the rest...

NTJack0
"My friend Krillin said you could help us by touching me.."

"Do I look catholic to you?"

REXXXX
As epic as John-117 is, he is not in Star Wars...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.