The Top Ten Current Strongest One piece Characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SupremeDragoon
The Top Ten Current Strongest One piece Characters

AuraAngel
Let's see

4 Yonko
3 Admirals
1 Garp
1 Mihawk
1 Shirahoshi

Screw Buddha guy(for whatever reason I'm blanking on his name lol)

Gecko4lif
I put dragon above garp

AuraAngel
We know dick all about Dragon though lol. Whereas Garp was competing with Roger.

Shika has some good feats but he is a terrible fighter.

In all likely hood, Dragon is probably going to end up on the list. We just know nothing about him except being called the most dangerous criminal in the world.

wakkawakkawakka
Funny how these guys still can't top Whitebeard(Blackbeard included) and are all just in a big tie for no#2 in comparison.

Though I'd like to make my suggestion for the top ten:
2 Admirals
1 Fleet Admiral
4 Yonkou
1 Garp
1 Enel(still has the best destruction feats IMO even if it was due to Maxim)
1 Shirahoshi (being Poseidon and all that jazz.)

Oh and honorable mention for Caribou for having a bounty of 2 billion stick out tongue

Bentley
Rayleigh is absent from every list?

Shirakoshi is the most powerful, remember what a single Seaking did to one of the most powerful Yonkou? 131

wakkawakkawakka
The list was limited to 10 people though. I guess I could swap out Enel for Raleigh in mine but...nah.

That happened in a flashback. All OP characters become mortal in flashbacks.

AuraAngel
Well...he seemed to be on Admiral Level, going by his fight with Kizaru. Shanks is above Admiral level, since he basically told the kids at Marineford to stop or he'd get his belt. Whitebeard is well yeah. The other two Yonko are more than likely around his level. Garp competed with Roger, who is>Rayleigh. Mihawk dueled with Shanks, implying he is really fawking strong.

I do like Rayleigh. He's a superior mentor than Jiraiya and ultimately a much cooler guy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.