Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill, Super Skrull vs Black Adam, Sinestro, Hank Henshaw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Odekahn
no bfr, indestructible planet

who wins?

carver9
Team 1

ColossusGrundy
Super Skrull is not up to the caliber of the rest.

It comes down to Whether or not Adam can beat Glads.....and I believe he can.

Team 2, slight majority.

Harbinger
Super Skrull is the weak link, and Kallark isn't taking anyone on team two for a majority.

Team two, handily.

Bouboumaster
Gladiator and Beta Ray Bill can easely hang with anyone in team 2 but K'lrt is team 1's downfall.

red sabre
black adam and hank present too much power for team 1.

nwg202
Team 2.

Sin I AM
People lowballing Sinestro I see...easily the best on the field but yea marvel loses

DarkSaint85
Easily?

hmm.

Tony Stark
Team 1 STOMP

-Pr-
Team 2. How are they going to take down Hank, out of curiosity?

And is Bill resistant to technopathy?

pym-ftw
Team two even if they lost someone

The skrull is a non factor/ replace him with black bolt and you have a fight

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by -Pr-
Team 2. How are they going to take down Hank, out of curiosity?

And is Bill resistant to technopathy?

Beta Ray Bill has probably the means to do it with his mallet. But even if he can or can't; he won't do it, because he'll die, because K'lrt can't hang with anyone in this fight.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Easily?

hmm.

Pray tell who is superior

Odekahn
I think Kl'rt is definitely the weakest here, but I don't think he's a complete non factor. He's still plently powerful and I think he might be getting lowballed a bit here.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Odekahn
I think Kl'rt is definitely the weakest here, but I don't think he's a complete non factor. He's still plently powerful and I think he might be getting lowballed a bit here.

Not really, he has no means if putting the others down

Galan007
Originally posted by -Pr-
And is Bill resistant to technopathy? Well, Bill has certainly never faced a technopath on par with Hank (assuming one exists), if that's what you're asking.

The only thing that might delay Hank from controlling Bill is that he's got a whole lot of Asgardian magics flowing through him/protecting him. However, Hank controlling a portion of the Source Wall will inevitably get mentioned--and while I believe that feat is enormous PIS (the Wall has never been defined as tech of any sort) it is still a canon showing for Hank. That said, if he can control the Wall, he should logically be able to control Bill. I'm just not sure how long it would take Hank to bypass said Odinpower..?

byrdgang21
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Team two even if they lost someone

The skrull is a non factor/ replace him with black bolt and you have a fight

I wouldn't say that Super Skrull is a complete non factor but he is slightly out classes. It would be more interesting if he was replaced with a Black Bolt or Nova Prime imo

Dampyre
no bfr, indestructible planet

who wins?

DC team. The Super Skrull is pretty much useless here. He goes down first and hard. Then it's 3-on-2 and that's all she wrote.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Pray tell who is superior

Hank.

golem370
Couldn't Super Skrull dupicate the expanding a forced inside Hank until he imploded?

carver9
Gladiator is the most powerful on the field but he can't do it by himself and Bill would hold out but he would fall soon.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Gladiator is the most powerful on the field but he can't do it by himself and Bill would hold out but he would fall soon.
No, that would be sinestro.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Hank.

Ha! Sinestro would own hank

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
No, that would be sinestro.

I disagree. Outside of a GL, who has Sinestro defeated worth mentioning?

abhilegend
Nope.

Sin I AM
Nope.

Hmmnn, 2 to 1...what could supes do to win the maj

abhilegend
I disagree. Outside of a GL, who has Sinestro defeated worth mentioning?
Mongul and The Weaponer. You are acting like lanterns are weak.Originally posted by Sin I AM
Hmmnn, 2 to 1...what could supes do to win the maj
Huh?

Sin I AM
Mongul and The Weaponer. You are acting like lanterns are weak.
Huh?

Well you seem confused, first u said Sinestro is the strongest on the field, but would lose to Hank....ds agrees with u, and im trying to understand your reasoning

abhilegend
Well you seem confused, first u said Sinestro is the strongest on the field, but would lose to Hank....ds agrees with u, and im trying to understand your reasoning
I didn't say that hank would win, I just disagredd that Thaal would own hank. Its more like split, being more powerful=/=auto win.

carver9
Mongul and The Weaponer. You are acting like lanterns are weak.
Huh?

Lol...Mongul. hahaha.

Weaponer is a GL like character IIRC.

Physical characters like Superman, Orion, Wonder Woman should WORK a GL every time.

Sin I AM
Lol...Mongul. hahaha.

Physical characters like Superman, Orion, Wonder Woman should WORK a GL every time.

That's a failed argument

abhilegend
Lol...Mongul. hahaha.

Just like this kryptonian caveman who is supposed to be stronger than superman, right?
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/DC/th_12-2.jpg

Odekahn
Just like this kryptonian caveman who is supposed to be stronger than superman, right?
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/DC/th_12-2.jpg

What's that from? That's the Hal I miss. The Hal in John's JL book right now would have been cracking unfunny and immature oneliners while his construct was being cracked by a strong gust of wind.

JakeTheBank

No.

country1000
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
No. Do you troll every thread gladiator is in? Even his respect thread. WOW DUDE.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by country1000
Do you troll every thread gladiator is in? Even his respect thread. WOW DUDE.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Who are you again?

leonidas
^ LOL ignore is a wonderful function jake..... team dc takes this handily imo with bill the last one standing every time.

country1000
Common sense is a wonderful thing also.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by leonidas
^ LOL ignore is a wonderful function jake..... team dc takes this handily imo with bill the last one standing every time.

It really is, but I like the constant supply of lulz.

I agree with your assessment, though. Sinestro + Hank on the same team is pretty gross.

DarkSaint85

Girl please. Owning is too strong a word - it is conceivable he could win, but not a stomp by any means.

abhilegend
What's that from? That's the Hal I miss. The Hal in John's JL book right now would have been cracking unfunny and immature oneliners while his construct was being cracked by a strong gust of wind.
Superman/Batman 28.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.