Cognus vs Boba Fett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ascendancy
Again, Cognus before she becomes a Sith. Peak abilities as she has developed them on her own.

Fett in his prime before his body starts to deteriorate, standard armor, not beskar.

Both are sent after the same bounty by two different interested parties. Both are told that their involvement in taking the bounty cannot be made know to anyone. Each comes to find out that the target has crashed on a remote planet during an attempt to escape. While searching near the crash site they come upon each other. Initially they retreat to regroup and plot one another's doom.

Who leaves the planet with bounty in tow?

Pwned
If there is any prep at all, Fett takes it. Plus he is more likely to find the Huntress sneaking in while he is scouting it out with his gadgets and stuffs.

Ascendancy
She does have a bit of Force precognition though. Wouldn't it be possible for her to become at least partially aware of where he is lying in wait for her? I know that Fett has taken down a number of fully-trained Jedi so I'm not saying the Force would give her an advantage, but she isn't exactly a conventional tactician either.

Pwned
The simply fact that Fett became the best bounty hunter in the galaxy at the time says that he is no slouch on anything.

The array of gadgets he has to find everybody in the building, even the ones who are being hidden with advanced tech, is quite large. I don't see the Huntress being able to do anything really, especially considering how she wants to see her prey die.

Arhael
And of course we have Bevin - the best friend of Boba Fett pounding Jaina with her Force precognition simply because it wasn't lightsaber in her hand.

Ascendancy
True that, though Cognus wouldn't face Jaina's contrived "limitation" of not being prepared because it's not the type of combat she's used to. As a bounty hunter Cognus would have take on all kinds of foes, just to play devil's advocate a bit here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.