The Phoenix 5 vs DC Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Sundipped OWAW Superman
Orion
Martian Manhunter
Sodam Yat Ion
Firestorm

vs

The Phoenix 5

CIS is off for team DC. They will use their powers to their maximum abilities (especially speed). And they are not afraid to kill P5...in fact...they WANT TO kill them. MMH is telepathically coordinating their attack. DC characters are pre-reboot versions.

No BFR.

Lord Feron
CIS off + bloodlust (they wanna kill them so I assume this) + pre reboot for team DC is too much imo. They win, almost spitey.

DarkSaint85
Phoenix 5 die. Maximum speed? Considering exploding Gambits were taking out the Phoenixex' tank, and Namor was being taken out by 20+Cyclopses (admittedly, they may have been Celestialish), and they have a very good chance of losing.

PillarofOsiris
The Phoenix 5 get absolutely massacred.

nwg202
Well the 5 can reform from damage. If it's just speed that's the issue. getting ripped apart physically shouldn't cut it. How were they ko'd by sinster? mind rape? energy absorption? yeah i think they were celestially powered. MM is toast... literally.

Newjak
If Thoir couldn't budge Namor than

Orion/ MM/ and Firestorm are all gonna essentially be useless in this fight imo and won't last very long.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Newjak
If Thoir couldn't budge Namor than

Orion/ MM/ and Firestorm are all gonna essentially be useless in this fight imo and won't last very long.

You say that, but Cap/Thing/Rulk all rocked him...

Firestorm could at least try transmuting Emma's diamond pieces after she's been smashed.

Orion has New Genesis tech and the Astro force

And MM will fight as a forum MM. Though his durability with fire is all over the place, so I'm never sure. Flames of a psychic significance? Yeah, he's facing beings tailor made to defeat him.

PillarofOsiris
MMH's weakness to fire gets overrated on forums. Some of his best durability feats take place in fire in fact. Plus his telepathic coordination of this battle is invaluable. Firestorm will be far from useless, same goes for Orion.

nwg202
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Firestorm could at least try transmuting Emma's diamond pieces after she's been smashed.

And MM will fight as a forum MM. Though his durability with fire is all over the place, so I'm never sure. Flames of a psychic significance? Yeah, he's facing beings tailor made to defeat him.

Punching and kicking imo won't do the trick. yeah new gensis tech or some exotic power would be the way to go. Ever since fernus, I'm really confused with mm's fire durablity. White martians seem to fold up rather easliy any form of fire. The p5 have shown matter manipulation too though...i wonder if they can fashion kryptonite.

what are the pf avatar's capable of anyway? tp, tk, regen, insane strength and durablity, matter manipulation, energy blasts, sheilds, morphing teleporting...they do lack speed feats. how fast did it take em to get from the moon to earth?

Newjak
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

And MM will fight as a forum MM. Though his durability with fire is all over the place, so I'm never sure. Flames of a psychic significance? Yeah, he's facing beings tailor made to defeat him. There is a difference between rocked and distracting. In the end their attacks did nothing and Namor went on to manhandle everyone of them easily.

And I know what they've got but Thor had Mjlonir which is one of the best High Herald items around he did nothing to Namor.

He got one shotted by Cyclops and his best fight was against Emma but in the end he still got destroyed.

I don't see anything Orion or Firestorm or MM having helping them out anymore than what Thor can do. Nor lasting any longer than Thor.

PillarofOsiris
There is a difference between rocked and distracting. In the end their attacks did nothing and Namor went on to manhandle everyone of them easily.

And I know what they've got but Thor had Mjlonir which is one of the best High Herald items around he did nothing to Namor.

He got one shotted by Cyclops and his best fight was against Emma but in the end he still got destroyed.

I don't see anything Orion or Firestorm or MM having helping them out anymore than what Thor can do. Nor lasting any longer than Thor.

Keep in mind Orion's astro harness. Also, that Thor had CIS ON, and he wasn't out for blood like this team is. CIS probably hurts Thor more than any other character in the history of comics. Thor has affected guys like Glory with his most powerful attacks, and that's what this DC team is going to be doing...unleashing their most powerful attacks. Orion's most powerful attacks could affect skyfathers (notice I didn't say beat them, so please don't blow what I'm saying out of proportion).

The Sorrow
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
The Phoenix 5 get absolutely massacred.
no expression

Glorificus
None of these can do any lasting harm to the Phoenix 5, considering how they could just keep reviving/reforming, so P5 win.

"Id"
Namor solos.

ODG
There is a difference between rocked and distracting. In the end their attacks did nothing and Namor went on to manhandle everyone of them easily.

I don't see anything Orion or Firestorm or MM having helping them out anymore than what Thor can do. Nor lasting any longer than Thor. Refreshing post and co-signed on all accounts. thumb up

carver9

This.

This isn't a fight.

keiththegreat
So since sersi reforms all the time no one can beat her either I guess.

ODG
^ Sersi's reformed mid-fight? When did that happen?

abhilegend
Phoenix 5 wins.Originally posted by "Id"
Namor solos.
No.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Glorificus
None of these can do any lasting harm to the Phoenix 5, considering how they could just keep reviving/reforming, so P5 win.

So it's your position than any one of the phoenix 5 could solo this DC team? (since they can't do any lasting harm to any of them?). Oooookay. My question is how is Amy member of the P5 HITTING team DC given these stips.

Glorificus
P5 have telepathy, TK, Magik and Emma both showed some sort of cosmic fire, and most likely a boatload of other esoteric energy crap they could spam to fill the area with AOE blasts. Speed wouldn't really matter then if the blast is covering the entire arena they're fighting in with cosmic fire.

ColossusGrundy
DC TEam in a stomp here. This is kinda spiteful.

nwg202
Another thing to consider here is if you do manage to take one of them down, the power just moves to the other remaning hosts. So you still get the whole power of the phoenix 5 until you take em all out while other teams weaken when each member falls.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.