Favourite character from The Avengers?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C-3POTheClever
Whose your favourite character from The Avengers? Mine's Loki!

roughrider
Thor is one of my top favourites in all of comics, so it's Thor again here.

Patient_Leech
They all sucked and should have died. smile

marwash22
Hulk. He was funny and beastly.

Kazenji
From the movie it would have to be Loki and then Hulk.

Mindset
Hawkeye.

Stealth Moose
Thor and Loki, but both got maimed in this movie. Ironman too, because RDJr is a dry humored god.

rudester
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
They all sucked and should have died. smile

ahaha I agree.

rudester
Originally posted by marwash22
Hulk. He was funny and beastly.

He was the best actor in the movie.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Thor and Loki, but both got maimed in this movie.

More Thor then Loki tho.....but then the movie needed to be longer for for each charater to be used more.

ChickenBoTheory
Only Black Widow!!! Happy Dance

janus77
Hulk, Tony and Black Widow. The rest were a little boring (especially so Captain America).

Newjak
Originally posted by roughrider
Thor is one of my top favourites in all of comics, so it's Thor again here. This goes the same for me.

I pretty much liked everyone of them though.

Except Captain america I don't think the movie really gave him a chance to be well liked.

DARTH POWER
Even though the movie highlighted Hulk and Iron man, to me Thor was the most awsome. His action sequences were the best of the movie: Thor vs Hulk, and Thor escaping the falling Hulk cage.

In terms of humor I think his "He's adopted" line cracked me up more than any other scene first time I saw it.

siriuswriter
Snarky Tony, and Bruce "The Hulk" Banner. One of my favorite moments was near the end, when Iron Man's run out of juice, and Hulk grabs him and then says "SMASH!" as he lands into a parking garage

I actually don't know if those two things were together. But any time Bruce or Hulk said smash.

And Tony, it's like everyone wants a wit brain like that - to come up with a smart-ass remark of the tip of your tongue right away. And then the rest get talking on top of them, and get all confused, but Tony's still on his point.

Falcon Man
I would have to say that Thor and Black Widow caught my interest the most. Thor's banter on his brother was rather amusing. "He's adopted." Oh, what wonderful shenanigans.

WhiteWitchKing
Loki and Thor. Good casting choice by Marvel.

BruceSkywalker
thor, iron man, capt. america, loki

rudester
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Loki and Thor. Good casting choice by Marvel.

ur joking right? heh? Maybe by themselves but it felt like all these actors together were doing their own bit, were how could I put it? It was like they were into their own "character world" that they forgot that they were acting together. IDK how to place it but it just felt fake. Hulk even tho he looked fake, his acting style was more calm then thee others.

Mindship
Agent Coulson: man, I never expected to be so moved by his main scene.
Stark. RDjr could've stolen the whole show if they let him. Best cast out of all of 'em (except for maybe, Maybe, Fury).
Ruffalo Hulk. Great combo of devastating rage and sly humor.
Black Widow. LoRdY what a body. May SJ never lose her curves and turn into a stick like so many of today's so-called 'sexy' actresses.
Nick Fury: Jackson's performance and aura = very underrated.

Very hard to pick a single fave.

NemeBro
Thor.

the ninjak
Thor.....easily.

Ironman should've won it but Thor took the mantle.

The scene when he died and took the hammer and became Thor again....I had water in my eyes.

The cheesy banter, the epic takedowns. The fact that he is Hulk's punching bag.
Proves that Thor is the bomb.

wakkawakkawakka
Um...(Thor/Ironman) don't make choose between them.

Mr. Rhythmic
The leader. The soldier. The best.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Lx--k2k63OE/T7ETl2dw79I/AAAAAAAABdc/q-SXPGJMW4M/s1600/avengerscap2.jpg

Zack Fair
In order from favorite to meh

Thor
Hulk
Iron Man
Loki
Black Widow
Captain America
Agent Coulson
Nick Fury
Hawkeye
Maria Hill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.