ZeedMillennium vs Pre Crisis Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SupremeDragoon
Scenario 1:ZeedMillennium vs Pre Crisis Superman

Scenario 2:ZeedMillennium vs Cosmic Superman

I didn't know where to put this exactly but here it is

Zack Fair
Hmm I dunno who this ZeedMillennium is...but he better be one tough fella if he hopes to take on PC Superman.

NemeBro
It's a multiversal reality warper.

That tough enough? erm

SupremeDragoon

SupremeDragoon
Originally posted by NemeBro

That tough enough? erm

Lol. Dude he can destroy Universes and control time

NemeBro
I was being sarcastic, because he is tough enough to kill a million PC Superman.

Nephthys
Horrible spite thread.

Now if this were Superboy Prime.....

Zack Fair
Originally posted by NemeBro

That tough enough? erm

I suppose.

Astner
ZeedMillenniumon wins in the first scenario. Now I'm unsure of what you mean by "Cosmic Superman", but if you're referring to the Monitor-armor, then ZeedMillenniumon has no chance.

Astner
Originally posted by SupremeDragoon
There a Fractal Code that seal his Full Power. If it ever released, Everything is destroyed, Timlines, Universes, space, mere existence will end, and only he will remain. (Yup, he a Multiverse Destroyer)
しかし、この呪縛から解き放たれると、計り知れない破壊がデジタルワールドに降り注ぐと予言されている。

"When freed from the seal it will bring about immeasurable destruction to the Digital World, according to prophecy."

Source.

There's nothing specifying multiversal destruction. ZeedMillenniumon is clearly not all that. I'm not sure what games you've been playing, but they were clearly not Digimon related.

SupremeDragoon
Originally posted by Astner
しかし、この呪縛から解き放たれると、計り知れない破壊がデジタルワールドに降り注ぐと予言されている。

"When freed from the seal it will bring about immeasurable destruction to the Digital World, according to prophecy."

Source.

There's nothing specifying multiversal destruction. ZeedMillenniumon is clearly not all that. I'm not sure what games you've been playing, but they were clearly not Digimon related.

Who Can defeat Zeed?

SupremeDragoon
Ok Superman has the monitor armor on

Astner
Who Can defeat Zeed?
There are plenty of fictional characters that are able to defeat him, in fact ZeedMillenniummon isn't even the most powerful Digimon. Both versions of Chronomon are officially more powerful, according to Dusk/Dawn.

SupremeDragoon
This wasn't a spite thread but simply a research one. I wanted to know the strongest non omnipotent being that Zeed could beat. Since all the hyped of superman I thought I would use him. I guess he was just not strong enough

NemeBro
Ok Superman has the monitor armor on lolwut.

Then Superman crushrapestomps this thread so hard Zeed's mother feels it.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Nephthys
Horrible spite thread.

Now if this were Superboy Prime.....

Zeed isn't a multiverse buster. Not even a universe/galaxy buster iirc. Superman would still probably lose to him, but Prime or Prime one million would eat the Digi-verse.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.