Arishem vs Tough Marvel Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Arishem

vs

All of the Worthy
Zeus
Apocalypse
The Serpent (the version that Broke Cap's shield)
The Phoenix 5
Thanos
Voided out Sentry
King Thor (Near the end of the Reigning)
Surtur with Twilight Sword
Cyttorak

No BFR. To win Arishem must KILL every member of the team. If he can just beat them, it's a stalemate. So is this fight a win, loss or stalemate for Arishem? If it's a stalemate, please say which characters he is unable to kill on the team.

TheGodKiller
Cyttorak is the only unknown factor here .
But considering how he can be beaten by his own Avatar in his own realm , and seeing how this fight in all likelihood is taking place outside his realm , I doubt he'll live to tell the tale after an encounter with a murderous Arishem .

The rest die .

Harbinger
Most of that team dies in seconds.

Arishem wins.

PillarofOsiris
I really dont know if he can permanently kill Thanos. But Thanos will wish he could.

Harbinger
^ Didn't read the stips the first time.

Yeah, stalemate due to Arishem not being able to outright kill Thanos.

Stoic
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
But considering how he can be beaten by his own Avatar in his own realm , and seeing how this fight in all likelihood is taking place outside his realm , I doubt he'll live to tell the tale after an encounter with a murderous Arishem .

The rest die .

Poor writing on Cytorrak is nearly laughable. I've always wondered how some writers get gigs without having prior knowledge, or using basic logic to plot out their stories. After all Cyttorak is the source from which Cain got his powers from. So let's put this into perspective. If Cytorrak can depower Cain in a moment, how would it ever be possible for him to win. If I were you, I would never mention the goof that an inept writer drew into canon. Could just be me though. I think Cytorrak needs a full retcon.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Stoic
Poor writing on Cytorrak is nearly laughable. I've always wondered how some writers get gigs without having prior knowledge, or using basic logic to plot out their stories. After all Cyttorak is the source from which Cain got his powers from. So let's put this into perspective. If Cytorrak can depower Cain in a moment, how would it ever be possible for him to win. If I were you, I would never mention the goof that an inept writer drew into canon. Could just be me though. I think Cytorrak needs a full retcon.

Except that particular incident with the Juggernaut took place in Dr Strange V3 #44 , a book in which Cyttorak made his first actual appearance .

Stoic
Except that particular incident with the Juggernaut took place in Dr Strange V3 #44 , a book in which Cyttorak made his first actual appearance .

Well when else has he looked like or resembled an ancient Persian sage? Do you think that his first appearance may be something that Marvel may attempt to retcon, or have been trying to cover up? I mean when we last saw him, he looked completely different than his first known appearance you know what I mean?

I wouldn't be surprised in the least if they went with him being less than Zeus, or 50x greater than Zeus. It's pretty clear to me that he was hinted to be given a vague level of power during his encounter with Peter, and Illyana while in possession of the Phoenix force, however they never fought, so we're still up in the air on just how powerful he is within or outside of the Crimson Cosmos.

I think he pretty much ruins any thread that he is placed in for lack of a concrete power level.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Stoic
Well when else has he looked like or resembled an ancient Persian sage? Do you think that his first appearance may be something that Marvel may attempt to retcon, or have been trying to cover up? I mean when we last saw him, he looked completely different than his first known appearance you know what I mean?

I wouldn't be surprised in the least if they went with him being less than Zeus, or 50x greater than Zeus. It's pretty clear to me that he was hinted to be given a vague level of power during his encounter with Peter, and Illyana while in possession of the Phoenix force, however they never fought, so we're still up in the air on just how powerful he is within or outside of the Crimson Cosmos.

I think he pretty much ruins any thread that he is placed in for lack of a concrete power level.

That "Persian Sage" is his other aspect , i.e. the god-aspect from which sorcerers like Dr Strange invoke power , and this point has been explained to you umpteen times in the Kuurth (FP) vs Tyrant (DP) thread .

The hulking red monstrous form in which we normally see him is his demonic aspect , which powers the Crimson Gem wielded by mortals like Cain and Piotr , with 1/8th of his total destructive power .

As far as "when else" , well what about Dr Strange V3 # 49 ?

h1a8
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Arishem

vs

All of the Worthy
Zeus
Apocalypse
The Serpent (the version that Broke Cap's shield)
The Phoenix 5
Thanos
Voided out Sentry
King Thor (Near the end of the Reigning)
Surtur with Twilight Sword
Cyttorak

No BFR. To win Arishem must KILL every member of the team. If he can just beat them, it's a stalemate. So is this fight a win, loss or stalemate for Arishem? If it's a stalemate, please say which characters he is unable to kill on the team.

Celestials are overrated here IMO. This teams owns him. Thanos and Apoc won't be able to phase it at all.

Zeus, The Serpent, Kuurth, Cyttorak, Maximum King Thor, and Surtur with Twilight Sword will kill it dead.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by h1a8
Celestials are overrated here IMO. This teams owns him. Thanos and Apoc won't be able to phase it at all.

Zeus, The Serpent, Kuurth, Cyttorak, Maximum King Thor, and Surtur with Twilight Sword will kill it dead.

You really need to pull Kuurth's hammer out of ur a**. He adds nothing here.

Endless Mike
Arishem

Tony Stark
The team ftw

h1a8
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
You really need to pull Kuurth's hammer out of ur a**. He adds nothing here. He adds an unstoppable hammer that would at least distract it while the other power hitters do some good damage.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by h1a8
He adds an unstoppable hammer that would at least distract it while the other power hitters do some good damage.

laughing

TheGodKiller

The rest die .

On a sidenote , Thanos is possibly the only one who survives .

Slaanesh
Arishem easily..

h1a8
Arishem gets murked

Sin I AM
Cytorrak cleared all that avatar up when he bfred piotr with ease even with the pf

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Cytorrak cleared all that avatar up when he bfred piotr with ease even with the pf
Meh . That puts him a little below Sinister , who pwned the entire P5 roster with diminishing reserves of Tiamut's power .

Edit : Cyttorak could do that only because he was present in his own dimension , aka Crimson Cosmos . And the OP hasn't even bothered to mention whether Cyttorak's fighting within his realm , or without . Makes it all the more confusing .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.