Languages

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

desilu
i was wondering how many people can speak more then one language fluently and what language it was. I only speak english even after 5 years of spanish throughout school. i just don't have the niche for speaking another language but i want to try to teach myself German or some other euro language over the summer.

Augeybana
I can only speack english and For a Puerto Rican I can't speack spanish Fluently.i always get dog by my friends for not speacking spanish.I don't know why people think just beacuse your Hispanic you have to always speak spanish.It was because my family brought me up that way to fit in schools.I just feel all american,I feel like Baseball and apple pie but I know I look like Taco's and Cockfighting.It's a shame.

Fitch
I speak romanian FLUENTLY big grin and that's about it.As you can see I also speak english.......

mah
norwegian, english..

Mujaffa
same'o,same'o

Asami
I speak English.
Studied French for 5 years in school, I can still pick up bits and pieces.

I'm also fluet in Vietnamese

Mujaffa
wanna learn some norwegian??would you Asami?? eek!

Dexx
romanian, english

ToMacco
I can't speak two languages. I should actually work harder on the english language. It never hurts to be gooder at your language.

Asami
LOL!!! Omg.. I really did laugh!
I hope you phrased that as a joke, I mean, "gooder?!"

It doesn't hurt to improve your own language you mean?!?!?

laughing out loud

Sorry, I'm just mocking now!

Corran
Good one To.

Asami speak french to me wink

Asami
Je voudrais an kilo de pomme.
Bonjour.

------------

I would like a kilo of apples.
Hello.

That's my French!

Mujaffa
pomfri ala bon apetitt

Asami
Mujaffa show us some Norwegian!

Corran
Hmmm apples.

mechmoggy
Steady on Asami, you've just asked for a kilo of crack. Fruit and Veg stalls will not supply that, no matter how good your accent is.

Asami
Ooops...... I'll persist wink

Corran
I can ask for any number in French.

do you want me to ask you for anything Asami. OK then

Je voudrais un deux.

Asami
"I would like one two?"

mechmoggy
Merd!

Asami
Merd?!?!! Nerd?!?! Huh?!

mechmoggy
Its French for eerrrrrrmm.....poop.

Asami
It so isn't!!! big grinbig grin

mechmoggy
Merd = S**T

Thats what I've always been told. stick out tongue

Asami
Its "caca" I'm sure of it!

well, caca=poopoo

BackFire349
i took spanish in high school but didnt learn anything.

Dexx
english and romanian myself. the damn french won't stick to me....and i've been studying it in school for some good years....nopre....just won't work

BackFire349
me yammo chris. thats all i remember, i think i screwed it up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.