Best Seinen Manga ever?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Metal Gear Ray
What do you think is the best Seinen Manga ever? Try to only include stuff that you've read completely or with the ongoing ones that you are up to date with (or at least, have read a good chunk of it).

For me it has to be Berserk! Great art, great action, but also very awesomely badass and dark storyline and characters.

Nephthys
Yotsuba.

dadudemon
Yotsuba?

*looks it up*

Nephthys
Truly it is a masterpiece.

Gecko4lif
Berserk
Vagabond
Shamo
Vinland saga
Holyland

thanos-prime
Akumetsu, it's not senien but mature pretty much the same thing in my book.

Q99
Seinen is hard. Unlike shounen fight where there's a lot of similarity, there's significant variety in seinen.

Spice and Wolf (it's about economics!), Lament of the Lamb, Hayate X Blade, Alita...

Astner
The only seinen manga I read is Berserk. The series started off really well but the quality of the series has dropped significantly.

Bentley
What's Seinen exactly? If it is what I think it is probably a Tezuka book.

wakkawakkawakka
Wait...Spice and Wolf is seinen? I never knew that sad

Q99
Originally posted by Bentley
What's Seinen exactly? If it is what I think it is probably a Tezuka book.

It's manga targeted to the age category above shounen. From upper teens through 30s, generally.

(And similarly, Shoujo's counterpart is Josei)

Bentley
I liked Pluto quite a lot, it was less weird narration-wise than most Urasawa's mangas I've read.

dvampire
Goku wins! Jehovah Witness.

Classic NES
The Drifting Classroom
Phoenix
Hana no Keiji
Akagi
Me and the Devil Blues
Garouden
Shamo
Berserk
Tomie
Barefoot Gen
Lone wolf cub
Dororo

Too many to name really. I should separate the titles by genre.

DarthTheDominat
Top 5:

20th Century Boys
Berserk
Monster
Akira
Kokou no Hito

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.