Naruto vs Akuma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SupremeDragoon
Naruto vs Akuma(Street Fighters)

SupremeDragoon
I think Naruto has enough firepower to take Akuma down.

NemeBro
Funnily enough I think Akuma punches Naruto and Naruto is popped like a pimple.

Nephthys
I've heard some incredibly impressive things about Akuma, like destroying an island and a meteor with his punches and surviving on the ocean floor.

I don't know how fast he is though, so Naruto might be able to hit him with like 5 Bijuu-balls before he gets an attack off for all I know.

NemeBro
Well much slower characters like Abel can react to mach 2 attacks.

And he jumped from the ocean floor to above the surface in a few seconds, while doing a hurricane kick.

Also, the meteor feat is noncanon. If it were canon, he'd be capable of soloing the HST lol.

Nephthys
I doubt he could beat Toriko. They're busting mountains over there.

NemeBro
Akuma one-shot punched an island, shattering it, that had a mountain range on it.

Lek Kuen
Do any other street fighters have feats on Akuma's level or is just the top dog there?

Nephthys
Originally posted by NemeBro
Akuma one-shot punched an island, shattering it, that had a mountain range on it.

He still lose. estahuh

NemeBro
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
Do any other street fighters have feats on Akuma's level or is just the top dog there? Most of the top tier feats are indeed Akuma's, but others have impressive ones.

Shin Bison survived a nuclear explosion after fighting and being exhausted by numerous fighters, and with the Psycho Drive can vape cities.

Gouken while fighting Akuma destroyed a mountain range with a barrage of Hadoukens in a manga (Akuma helped though).

psycho gundam
oro is a rival of gouki's, and oro hasn't trained for 50 years

NemeBro
What makes you say that little man?

And Oro was a rival of Gouki's. Oni kind of casts that into doubt.

psycho gundam
he moved from japan to the brazilian amazon to be a senin, and did nothing till SF3 came about

Bentley
Akuma couldn't sense Oro all during his active years hunting the most powerful fighters in the world, so Oro must've pretty good abilities hidding his... Euh, abilities.

SupremeDragoon
Naruto has a lot of strenght himself like throeing a giant rhino in the air and smacking away giant bijudamas. In know that doesn't compare to Aku's strenght but it should still do damage to him

dvampire
Akuma wins.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by SupremeDragoon
I think Naruto has enough firepower to take Akuma down.

That doesn't mean he will take down Akuma.

Akuma wins.

BloodRain
Isn't Akuma supersonic+? And his island DC is still < average Bijuu bombs, according to calcs.

Bro SMASH
Originally posted by Bentley
Akuma couldn't sense Oro all during his active years hunting the most powerful fighters in the world, so Oro must've pretty good abilities hidding his... Euh, abilities.

Oro does hold back his power most of the time since he keeps one of his arms sealed. He's likely as stronger, if not stronger, than Oni.

socool8520
I have not read any Street Fighter manga. Is it any good? I've only seen the street fighter 2 anime and played the games.

dvampire
Akuma wins.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3KE-4KHrms

mastagambit
The supreme master of the fist Akuma wins.

cdtm
Originally posted by SupremeDragoon
Naruto has a lot of strenght himself like throeing a giant rhino in the air and smacking away giant bijudamas. In know that doesn't compare to Aku's strenght but it should still do damage to him

That ultimate Susanoo of Madara's was chopping apart multiple mountains in a single attack. And Naruto is probably going to fight it.

If he does well, his stock goes up in my opinion...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.