Selene (Underworld) runs a Marvel Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Selene was pretty badass especially in the last Underworld movie. How would she fare against the heroes from the MU?

1. Punisher
2. Hawkeye
3. Daredevil
4. Black Widow
5. Captain America
6. Blade
7. Spider-Man (combined feats from both)
8. Ironman (no flight, fights how he fought Thor)
9. Thor
10. Hulk

After Selene wins a round she drinks her victims blood to recharge. How far does she go?

wakkawakkawakka
She stops at Captain America based on her latest movie feats. Though to be honest I think Blade should come before Captain America: haven't seen the Blade movies in a while so I'm not clear on his feats.

Lestov16
Are you watching Underworld on FX?

wakkawakkawakka
Nah I'm just remembering what I saw from Awakening. she did shoulder-ram a van though I'd wager Cap blocking Thor's hammer strike to be a more impressive strength feat.

byrdgang21
Selene was extremely fast tho and she was able to tank shotgun blasts at point blank range. And that was before the Corvinus upgrade.

FrothByte
She gets through Cap, struggles with Blade but eventually wins... then gets beat by Spidey. From what I can tell, Selene looks slightly faster than spidey but not as strong.

Funny thing though is that although I think Spidey beats her, I think she can beat IM if IM is going to be fighting h2h. As long as she's strong enough to get through IM"s armor that is. IM isn't fast enough to catch up with her.

wakkawakkawakka
Well I guess I can see Selene winning against Cap via blitz but I still think he should be above Blade. The Corvinus upgrade makes most of his weapons void and she should be both stronger and faster than him.

Not sure if she'd be able to rip the armor off but IM should be leagues above her in strength.

Mindset
Isn't getting past Spiderman.

KingD19
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Nah I'm just remembering what I saw from Awakening. she did shoulder-ram a van though I'd wager Cap blocking Thor's hammer strike to be a more impressive strength feat.

That wasn't a strength feat for Cap. It was a durability feat for the shield.

Pwned
Originally posted by KingD19
That wasn't a strength feat for Cap. It was a durability feat for the shield. No, it was a strength feat since his arm didn't move at all. That blow should have sent him flying, and the shield doesn't nullify kinetic energy.

McNasty996
Originally posted by Pwned
No, it was a strength feat since his arm didn't move at all. That blow should have sent him flying, and the shield doesn't nullify kinetic energy.

Except it does, was even stated in film

the ninjak
Yeah she ain't getting passed SpideyMaguire. She runs around and eventually tags SpideyGarfield though but considering this is an amalgamation Selene gets webbed up good, followed by some good cracks to her skull.

Tony, Thor and Hulk crush her.

wakkawakkawakka
Originally posted by KingD19
That wasn't a strength feat for Cap. It was a durability feat for the shield.

Oh...my bad but I'd still put Cap over Blade in this thread. The van feat would put Selene at a class 2 right?

Trackz
No way Cap is above Blade, Selene doesn't get past Blade either.

NemeBro
Originally posted by FrothByte
As long as she's strong enough to get through IM"s armor that is. She isn't.

She stops hard at Spiderman, and has no chance with the three strongest Avengers.

wakkawakkawakka
Originally posted by Trackz
No way Cap is above Blade, Selene doesn't get past Blade either.

What are Blade feats cause I really can't rememberwhat he did in the movies.

KingD19
He has tons of them that put him easily in Cap's strength class. Probably a bit higher. But what sets them apart is that he's much more skilled and has no problem shooting someone in the face. And since Selene is a vampire...he'll probably kill her.

Robtard
1. Punisher - Dies
2. Hawkeye - Dies
3. Daredevil - Puts up a fight, dies
4. Black Widow - Dies, though I'd preferred they'd just 69 each other
5. Captain America - Puts up a good fight, dies
6. Blade - Could go either way. IMO, Blade more times than naught
7. Spider-Man (combined feats from both) - Breaks her after a good fight
8. Ironman (no flight, fights how he fought Thor) - Tries to **** her once he realizes she can't get through his armor
9. Thor - Laughs at how small and useless she is against him
10. Hulk - Literally tears her a new *******

Trackz
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
What are Blade feats cause I really can't rememberwhat he did in the movies. his best fights were posted in the blade vs. selene thread, you could check those out.

wakkawakkawakka
his best fights were posted in the blade vs. selene thread, you could check those out.

Thanks. Nowthat I've gotten reacquanted with Blade's feats I'll take back my previous statements about him.

Selene still stops at Spider-man.

Trackz
their feats are pretty similar, but Blade is a better fighter and is usually better equipped. they have the closest fight of anyone on this list, but Blade should still win.

FrothByte
their feats are pretty similar, but Blade is a better fighter and is usually better equipped. they have the closest fight of anyone on this list, but Blade should still win.

I'm pretty rusty on my Blade movies, but did Blade ever show a capacity for speed blitzing? I'm pretty sure Selene speed blitzed in the last underworld movie. Just saying...

KingD19
Selene didn't speed blitz so much as run in super speed in a straight line with a scalpel in her hand.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.