The Great Shonen Tier List

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SupremeDragoon
http://shonenbeam.com/tierlist/

Does Anyone think is mest up? Well I do. They put Kuwabara over Yusuke and Hiei, which doesn't make very much sense. They also put Toguro in the same class as Yusuke even though at the end of the series he was way stronger than him.

You guys opinions

Q99
I can see why they'd do that- Yusuke's stronger, but the dimension sword is potentially more broken.

Astner
Any article without explanations and references shouldn't be taken seriously, no matter who wrote it.

If the author of a tier list is unable to provide the underlying reasoning then there should be no expectations on the reader's acceptance.

wakkawakkawakka
The fact that Father(FMA) is in a higher tier than Goku, should indicate that the list shouldn't be taken seriously.

Plus there really wasn't any underlying reasoning behind most of the judgement as Astner stated.

Q99
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
The fact that Father(FMA) is in a higher tier than Goku, should indicate that the list shouldn't be taken seriously.

It does say it's not based on absolute power, seems to be more of a per-universe thing (wherein Father is the absolute top of FMA, and Goku has multiple peers).

Of course, it doesn't make clear enough what criteria it does use.

wakkawakkawakka
Originally posted by Q99
It does say it's not based on absolute power, seems to be more of a per-universe thing (wherein Father is the absolute top of FMA, and Goku has multiple peers).

Of course, it doesn't make clear enough what criteria it does use.

But it said in the OP that those characters were ranked above even the top tiers on that list. Had it been a comparison as to how relavent each character was in their own verse as you described with Father, then I wouldn't have a problem.

Gecko4lif
Meh list.

Meruem is too low.

Q99
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
But it said in the OP that those characters were ranked above even the top tiers on that list. Had it been a comparison as to how relavent each character was in their own verse as you described with Father, then I wouldn't have a problem.

Hm, yea.

It's not a very good list.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.