Green Lanterns vs Phoenix 5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blair Wind
ION Kyle Rayner
Hal "Krona Buster" Jordan
Guy "Hard Nipples" Gardner
John "World Killer" Stewart
Parallax possessed Thaal Sinestro (with Yellow Ring)

vs

Colossus
Cyclops
Emma
Magik
Namor

All feats for GL's acceptable - meaning not just reboot versions.

Mindset
Obvious stomp.

Why would you include Kyle?

Estacado
P5 cant be killed according to KMC..ermm

pym-ftw
With no upper limit on the p5 how can you say they lose

Phoenix is an abstract, so we kinda need this event to end so we can properly gauge them.

JakeTheBank
Lanterns run a train.

WhiteWitchKing
If this is dewpoered Ion, Phoenix 5 should stomp the Lanterns.

Blair Wind
First ION. Most powerful version of Kyle Rayner.

WhiteWitchKing
Ion wins. He beats everyone on this thread because he can.

ColossusGrundy
ION + Krona Buster + Sinestro = Automatic Win

Guy Gardner can go flirt with some girls while the others fight.
John Stewart can go brood some, he's like the black batman at times.

Phoenix 5 go down hard.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by pym-ftw
With no upper limit on the p5 how can you say they lose

Phoenix is an abstract, so we kinda need this event to end so we can properly gauge them.

Yet they've been shown that they can be hurt and out fought. Sinister demonstrated that with his Gambit Bombs and Cyclops machines.

They might be considered all-powerful, but I haven't seen anything that impresses me more than your average herald level character.

nwg202
Can anyone explain how they the 5 were ko'ed by sinister? What did those maddie pryor clones have that put them down, when shattering emma, gamma fueled fists and hammer blows did nothing? So we can at least have a tangible way hurting the five. Was it energy absorption? mindrape? chaos magic?

DarkSaint85
Stay tuned next week, when Sinister explains all! Hopefully.

nwg202
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Stay tuned next week, when Sinister explains all! Hopefully.
Yup. Hopefully...

ODG
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Yet they've been shown that they can be hurt and out fought. Sinister demonstrated that with his Gambit Bombs and Cyclops machines.

They might be considered all-powerful, but I haven't seen anything that impresses me more than your average herald level character. Your average herald character virtually no sells a sneak attack Mjolnir blow to the back of the head?

Odekahn
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Lanterns run a train.

abhilegend
Lanterns.

Estacado

They might be considered all-powerful, but I haven't seen anything that impresses me more than your average herald level character.
thumb up

Cogito
First ION. Most powerful version of Kyle Rayner.

You realize that version of Ion was capable of easily rewriting the universe, per the Spectre.

Sundipped
Originally posted by nwg202
Can anyone explain how they the 5 were ko'ed by sinister? What did those maddie pryor clones have that put them down, when shattering emma, gamma fueled fists and hammer blows did nothing? So we can at least have a tangible way hurting the five. Was it energy absorption? mindrape? chaos magic?

I've been trying to figure this out myself. Personally, I don't really care too much for the Uncanny run. The art (imo) is horrible.

ODG
Originally posted by nwg202
Can anyone explain how they the 5 were ko'ed by sinister? What did those maddie pryor clones have that put them down, when shattering emma, gamma fueled fists and hammer blows did nothing? So we can at least have a tangible way hurting the five. Was it energy absorption? mindrape? chaos magic? Weaponized energies from the Dreaming Celestial. Read Uncanny X-Men vol.2 #14-16 for details. Originally posted by Sundipped
I've been trying to figure this out myself. Personally, I don't really care too much for the Uncanny run. The art (imo) is horrible. Uncanny X-Men vol.2 #14 is drawn by Dustin Weaver if you hate Daniel Acuna's current work.

Blair Wind
And now that the event is over, thoughts?

JakeTheBank
Classic Ion solos.

PillarofOsiris
Add the other 4 lanterns to the P5 team and put them against Ion, and he still wins.

Odekahn
Yeah, this is spite lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.