WBH/Sundip Superman vs Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
No bfring...this is Sinful Supes during his time pushing War World.

Fight takes place in a closed arena the size of a football stadium. WBH is PISSED and isn't holding back.

Team consist of...

Martian Manhunter
Thor
Magneto
Black Bolt
Colossonaut
Wonder Woman
Captain Atom
Strange
Sinestro
Kyle

-Pr-
"Sinful" ?

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
"Sinful" ?

Lol...why you say that.?

h1a8
Spite Thread. WBH/Superman wins easily without much time.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by h1a8
Spite Thread. WBH/Superman wins easily without much time.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Lol...why you say that.?

How is he sinful?

celeyhyga17
Lol...why you say that.?

Nah man... Why u say that? It just don't sound kosher...

embarrasment

SquallX
Captain Atom is a game changer in this fight, especially new 52 Atom.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by SquallX
Captain Atom is a game changer in this fight, especially new 52 Adam. I think team can definitly win

bluewaterrider
No bfring...this is Sinful Supes during his time pushing War World.

Fight takes place in a closed arena the size of a football stadium. WBH is PISSED and isn't holding back.

Team consist of...

Martian Manhunter
Thor
Magneto
Black Bolt
Colossonaut
Wonder Woman
Captain Atom
Strange
Sinestro
Kyle

Team takes it. Kyle all by himself effectively took out the Justice League in Green Lantern Circle of Fire. Just one of his constructs, really, albeit one who could create black holes and red sunlight at will.
Said construct teleported them away at will if I remember correctly, too.
Neither Hulk nor Superman, sundipped or otherwise, has a defense against teleportation as far as I know.
This is doubly the case if the "Strange" refers to "Dr. Strange".
In JLA/JSA Virtue and Vice, Dr. Fate, the DC analog to Strange, got rid of Superman not once but twice by simply transporting Supes to a magical dimensions, one of them being Fate's own castle.
Superman was drained of power in the dimension in a relative matter of seconds because time passed differently there; it was as if he had gone without sunlight for days. Stargirl Courtney Vance had to give him an emergency refill from her own energy rod to restore him.

ColossusGrundy
Team wins.

You have MM, Thor and Colossusnaut who can more than keep them busy physically while Strange does his thing (Magic isn't Supes' thing).

Add Black Bolt, Sinestro, Kyle and Cap Atom and it's a pretty mean win.

Wonder Woman can pose for the photographers while it goes down.

DarkSaint85
What is Sinful Supes?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
What is Sinful Supes?

It's been covered your late, Carver is a retard. Anywho team wins handily

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Sin I AM
It's been covered your late, Carver is a retard. Anywho team wins handily

Boo. Two of those things are always true. So what is it?

Sin I AM
its against the rules to member bash, but u know the answer

guy222
worldbreaker

-Pr-
Originally posted by Sin I AM
its against the rules to member bash, but u know the answer

Not sure if serious...

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
Team takes it. Kyle all by himself effectively took out the Justice League in Green Lantern Circle of Fire. Just one of his constructs, really, albeit one who could create black holes and red sunlight at will.
Neither Hulk nor Superman, sundipped or otherwise, has a defense against teleportation as far as I know.
In JLA/JSA Virtue and Vice, Dr. Fate, the DC analog to Strange, got rid of Superman not once but twice by simply transporting Supes to a magical dimensions, one of them being Fate's own castle.
Superman was drained of power in the dimension in a relative matter of seconds because time passed differently there; it was as if he had gone without sunlight for days. Stargirl Courtney Vance had to give him an emergency refill from her own energy rod to restore him.

huh , did you miss the part where it says "no bfring"?

SquallX
Originally posted by bluewaterrider

Batman also took out the JL, him taking the JL's not that much of a big deal when we know there's always PIS there to hinders the team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.