Rune King Thor vs Team Thor wreckers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Rune King Thor

vs

The Phoenix 5
Taurus
Void Sentry
Moonstone
Thanos
Tutinax
Worldbreaker Hulk
Red Hulk with energy draining ability and power cosmic
Diablo
Amadeus Cho with Banner Tech and Mace
Ironclad
Vapor
Vector
X-Ray
Taskmaster
Iron Patriot
Captain Mar-vell
Captain America
Gladiator
Superman
8th Day Juggernaut
Beta Ray Bill

No BFR. Fight takes place in a closed arena the size of a small city. There is an empty city scape in the arena (i.e. no civilians). Captain America is the leader of the team.

Can the most powerful version of Thor get revenge on all the characters that have jobbed him?

PillarofOsiris
RKT sees the team and cries.

ozz81
Interesting thread , either way I guess but undecided...

Nihilist
another fail thread

JakeTheBank
Most of those guys get one shotted. The ones that don't get their asses kicked anyway.

PillarofOsiris
In all seriousness, Thor should win quite easily.

TheGodKiller
Captain America is clearly the heaviest hitter in this motley crew of Thor-squashers .

stan5677
shouldn't rkt be able to blink most of these guys out of existence before they realize way happened

PillarofOsiris
Maybe 7 or 8 of these guys would be a little more than minor nuisances. Thanos is probably going to be the most trouble. But RKT shouldn't even break a sweat.

Harbinger
Spite. Cap stomps.

pym-ftw
Rkt doesn't stomp

Stomps not a strong enough word

h1a8
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Rune King Thor

vs

The Phoenix 5
Taurus
Void Sentry
Moonstone
Thanos
Tutinax
Worldbreaker Hulk
Red Hulk with energy draining ability and power cosmic
Diablo
Amadeus Cho with Banner Tech and Mace
Ironclad
Vapor
Vector
X-Ray
Taskmaster
Iron Patriot
Captain Mar-vell
Captain America
Gladiator
Superman
8th Day Juggernaut
Beta Ray Bill

No BFR. Fight takes place in a closed arena the size of a small city. There is an empty city scape in the arena (i.e. no civilians). Captain America is the leader of the team.

Can the most powerful version of Thor get revenge on all the characters that have jobbed him?

RKT is overrated on this forum.
WBH, The Phoenix 5, and Rulk with energy absorbtion powers do some major damage to RKT. Superman also does some damage if he doesn't hold back and speed blitzes.

pym-ftw
^rkt>odin>>>>>>>>>>superman

You so crazy

h1a8
Originally posted by pym-ftw
^rkt>odin>>>>>>>>>>superman

You so crazy

Of course but that doesn't mean Superman can't rock either with his blows, especially if he doesn't hold back.

Sin I AM
fail thread

Silent Master
Time stop = RKT wins smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.