What is your favorite manga?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SupremeDragoon
My Favorite manga is One Piece, than naruto, and finally Saint Oniisan

Q99
Ooh, tough. I'll just name a couple of my favs: Lament of the Lamb, Princess Resurrection, Kekkaishi, Hayate X Blade, Princess Princess.

Really, I could go on with series I like smile

SupremeDragoon
Originally posted by Q99
Ooh, tough. I'll just name a couple of my favs: Lament of the Lamb, Princess Resurrection, Kekkaishi, Hayate X Blade, Princess Princess.

Really, I could go on with series I like smile

Sweet list cool

AuraAngel
Originally posted by Q99
Kekkaishi

Hmm really? I knew you'd read it but I didn't know you'd liked it that much. mmm

I'll just be cheap and say Punpun for now.

Q99
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Hmm really? I knew you'd read it but I didn't know you'd liked it that much. mmm

Yea, for some reason I like it a lot. Maybe the pacing and unusual low-key way it handles threats and their handling (once big stuff starts showing up... everything else does not get put on hold. Even mid-threat, the main character may be making cakes while his brother investigates. Also a lot of the politics with his brother).

AuraAngel
Eh, I liked it too but it wouldn't be in my tops. Mostly cause it did do things that annoyed me a lot and still do upon hindsight.

NemeBro
Berserk.

Anyone who gives a different answer is wrong.

dadudemon
Originally posted by NemeBro
Berserk.

Nemebro for president.

Gecko4lif
Berserk.

Berserk can suck my nuts.

Who gets thier ass kicked by the inside of a whale

NemeBro
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Berserk can suck my nuts.

Who gets thier ass kicked by the inside of a whale How would you like me to kick a whale inside of your ass?

thanos-prime
I have quite a few my list is -
Aiki
Dance in the vampire bund
Sun-ken rock
Change guy
GTO
Girls of the wild

wakkawakkawakka
Berserk.

I only started to become an avid Berserk reader a few months ago. Still kicks all kinds of ass but not sure if I can say it's my all time favorite.

Classic NES
Hunter X Hunter

Nephthys
Yotsuba.

DarthTheDominat
JB6WZu8IAZg

Just finished reading it and its sequel and 20th Century Boys has now overtaken Berserk as my favorite manga ever. Its by the same guy who did Monster but it's even better imo I strongly encourage anybody who hasn't read it to do so immediately.

Falcon Man
My favorites are Berserk, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, or Kongou Banchou. I can't choose between them. They're too awesome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.