Robopocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Patient_Leech
Sounds like a Terminator or Matrix prequel... I'm down.

Kazenji
The Matrix part reminds of of The Second Renaissance' film on the Animatrix.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Kazenji

Yep, fo' sho'

I actually rather like those episodes of the Animatrix. They were written by the Wachowski Bros/Sister.. (heh)

Patient_Leech

Patient_Leech
Spielberg is trying to get some eye candy for this... click

http://d1fgn7wex1bhjn.cloudfront.net/assets/tarantulaV2/article_images/1348586419_mpi01_0808_OneDay_1.jpg

I approve.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Kazenji

thumb up Feels like it most definitely.

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Yep, fo' sho'

I actually rather like those episodes of the Animatrix. They were written by the Wachowski Bros/Sister.. (heh)

lolz. the sis part.

Hey I'm all for a techno in power film. Just not so obvious. I think Ghost in the Shell always represented the best representation of man's desperate vs tech war.
If humanity is so low that such an eventuality in technological rise in dominance is inevitable then damn.....!
One would think man would have technology work for him for at least a period of time before simply one robot achieved consciousness and decided to rise the rabble and tear us apart.

I Robot and Blade Runner come to mind as comparative mediums.

Patient_Leech
Shit.. erm

It's been delayed... "indefinitely."

(The very definition of "delay" means that it will still happen, so "indefinitely" is a bit of a contradiction, so whatever that means...)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.