cap runs arkham

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pym-ftw
Cap is locked in arkham in plain clothing

Hugo Strange finds out who he is, and places a bounty on his head

All fights
Cap is unarmed-enemys have a shiv
All in prison uniforms

1 Riddler, scarecrow and Firefly w/ 1 flaming board
In the yard
2 Zsasz, Deadshot, and Hush
In the showers
3 Harley and Joker
In church (cap is offended)/ bloodlusted
4 killer croc
In a closed cell
5 Bane (no venom or shiv)
Both are chained at wrist in a prison hallway
6 kirigi, sensei, ras al ghul, and talia
In the prison kitchen
7 Prometheus
in the hotbox, cap is handcuffed
8 Poison ivy and Mr freeze
villians have full gear cap has shield

How long does he survive

DarkSaint85
Potentially stops at 4....

SamZED
Cap ruins arkham is how i read it. Sounds about right.

Flyattractor
Isn't current Cap able to somewhere in Spidey's class?

tkitna
Croc probably gets him at 4.

basilisk
Depends if Poison Ivy and Mr Freeze get shivs.

Anyway, tough as Cap is he would be lucky to survive 4. Then probably stops at 6.

And Cap shouldn't shower with Zsasz, Deadshot, and Hush.

vansonbee
Stop at #8

Blight
4 is pretty tough.

ColossusGrundy
Joker is nothing like anyone Cap has fought against. He and Harley put together take Cap out at 3.

Cap wouldn't have a problem with Croc, he's fought and won against lesser bricks before. I'd say he beats Croc and Bane.. put Joker at 5 and it stops there.

tkitna
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Joker is nothing like anyone Cap has fought against. He and Harley put together take Cap out at 3.

Cap smacks both of them in the mouth and thats the end of that. No way they are beating Cap.

Sin I AM

Cap wouldn't have a problem with Croc, he's fought and won against lesser bricks before. I'd say he beats Croc and Bane.. put Joker at 5 and it stops there.

Lol

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Lol

Sixth_Winged
Croc would get prison raped by Cap. He's just not that formidable.

Cap might be stopped at 6 though. Doubt he could get past 7 but then again Pro don't have too much Data on Cap. If He gets past it, 8 would be a cakewalk with his shield.

Harbinger
Might stop at 6, depending on whether or not Cap can last the two minutes Sensei can actually fight. Can't see him getting past 7, though.

ColossusGrundy
You ppl "lol" at Joker having a chance at Cap.

When's the last time Cap faced a villain with Joker gas, a REAL joy buzzer that can kill you, a techno-gadget arsenal of assorted madness, with a sidekick that could probably hold her own against Elektra (for a while anyway).

Joker and Harley take out Cap IF they do it quickly.

If he has time to fight them and they don't end it, he has a chance, but I think they still win. (which means they'll end up putting him into an easily escapeable trap)

Mindset
Cap runs a train on Arkham.

pym-ftw

When's the last time Cap faced a villain with Joker gas, a REAL joy buzzer that can kill you, a techno-gadget arsenal of assorted madness, with a sidekick that could probably hold her own against Elektra (for a while anyway).

If he has time to fight them and they don't end it, he has a chance, but I think they still win. (which means they'll end up putting him into an easily escapeable trap)
Joker is nothing without prep he's only there to help Harley

He has only a knife and his prison uniform

DarkSaint85
Woah woah Harley can keep up with Elektra for a while?

No.

Also, check the OP. Joker has none of his toys, just a shiv.

JakeTheBank
Joker would get one shotted by Captain America while Rogers holds back. Harley would last longer if only because of Steve being a nice guy before he decides to take her out with a nerve strike.

tkitna

Shame on you for not reading the thread. The Joker has none of that stuff and the mere fact that you said Harley could hang with Elektra is laughable.

JayDaDon
Not to mention, the OP said cap is bloodlusted against joker and harley no expression

iceman24567
Joker is shit Harley has super human agility Cap should still beat the shit out of her

Stoic

The Red Skull, or Sin?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.