Daredevil & Kingpin vs. Batman & Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Fight in a navy shipyard at night.

Who wins?

Darth Martin
Bane>Kingpin
Daredevil>Batman

I don't really see an advantage for Daredevil or Kingpin here. No matter who Bane fights he will likely win. It is safe to say whoever his next opponent is(assuming Batman loses) he will be in better condition than the other.

What's Daredevil going to do? Turn off the lights. Batman already tried that one. Employ pressure points? He didn't display this knowledge in the movies. Daredevil has better stats than Batman but he isn't above Bane IMO.

I think the Gotham crew take it.

BruceSkywalker
team two...

kingpin is slow as frack..

Affleck goes down after a nice fight

KingD19
Wasn't DD fast enough to casually dodge bullets?

Darth Martin
Somewhat. He never applied it to combat speed.

KingD19
True, but being able to dodge bullets, shouldn't his combat speed be up to par? At least in a forum match?

Robtard
-Daredevil > Bane

-Batman > Kingpin

-Daredevil > Batman.

Team one wins.

KingD19
Did Kingpin display superhuman strength?

Robtard
Originally posted by KingD19
Did Kingpin display superhuman strength?

No, he was just extremely strong.

marwash22
DD solos. no expression

the ninjak
I knows! DD for the fricken win! He had superhuman feats.

He breaks Batman's back and kicks Banes mask down his throat.
Kingpin watches with glee and throws a red rose on their twitching bodies.

Newjak
Kingpin was approaching low level superhuman.

Like when he pulled Daredevil to him with one arm.

He picked up and slammed into the roof.

Than through him across the room into a wall with one arm.

Riot-Gear
Daredevils speed and agility means Bane and Bats are gonna have to work real hard to even hit him. Not to mention he's got some degree of super strength himself.

As for Kingpin he is possible the strongest person in the fight, he may not have Bane's striking power, but I don't think Bane ever did anything approaching tossing an unwilling full grown man across a room one handed. Kingpin also blocked Daredevils grapple line so he's not nearly a slow as some think he is. Lets not forgot he soaked Daredevils opening shots about the same way bane did Bats. So knees aside he ain't bad on the durability front either.

In other words Fisk and Murdock take this rather handily to. In fact Daredevil could probably do it by himself.

the ninjak
Yeah Fisk grabbed DD's roped stick and pulled him through the air and into a plate glass window.

NemeBro
Daredevil is fast enough to blitz either fighter, and Kingpin is strong enough to manhandle Bane and Batman at the same time.

Stfu.

the ninjak
It's funny because DD was on TV the other 2 nights ago and I enjoyed it more than Dark Knight Rises. eek!

Robtard
I don't recall KP having super-human strength, more so being like a top-tier power lifter.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Robtard
I don't recall KP having super-human strength, more so being like a top-tier power lifter. Originally posted by the ninjak
Yeah Fisk grabbed DD's roped stick and pulled him through the air and into a plate glass window.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.