Namor vs Draaga

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Draaga
http://www.comicvine.com/draaga/29-27749/

VS

Namor

On War World

Unarmed combat

2 men enter one man leaves match to the death, or KO who wins?

pym-ftw
P5 Namor wins

Standard Namor loses

Stoic
^ This is Namor at his standard levels. Why does he lose?

cdtm
He beat Matrix Supergirl.

And than lost to her.

Also took a lot of shots from when Eradicator was making Superman like a cold, ruthless Kryptonian, meaning he wasn't holding back nearly as much as usual, and was actually trying to kill him.

Stoic
Originally posted by cdtm
He beat Matrix Supergirl.

And than lost to her.

Also took a lot of shots from when Eradicator was making Superman like a cold, ruthless Kryptonian, meaning he wasn't holding back nearly as much as usual, and was actually trying to kill him.

If I recall correctly, Superman was not not at full strength, and when I say full I mean at his DOS levels. The War World arc in many ways could have been the precursor to Planet Hulk, where we see that the Hulk in the first few books was not at full power. Superman even in this condition was able to defeat Draaga.

cdtm
He also one punch KOed Mongul. wink

But the fight I'm referencing didn't happen on Warworld, it happened later in Metropolis, during the time Eradicator was an artifact and transforming Supermans personality. He should have been around DOS levels at the time.

pym-ftw
Namors durability and combat speed hold him back in this fight

Stoic
What about his battle with Herc back in the day, or his younger less forgiving self giving the Sentry something to think about? I think Namor has the stuff to win.

CosmicComet
This would be a GREAT brawl.

pym-ftw
Sentrys highly inconsistent, that said namor doesn't get get stomped but he's not in supes striking league, and he can't take many punches from someone who's only a small notch below

abhilegend
Namor wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.