Tutinax vs Konvikt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CosmicComet
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/55103/2341971-tuti.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/40/421440-konvikt.jpg

pym-ftw
Konvikt is stronger than supes right? He should win this

Horrificus
Hey CC, very cool thread!
I wish more members did stuff like this, instead of the same characters again and again.

These 2 characters are real monsters. Konvict is awesome, but Tutinax is a top-tier pounder as well, with some weird extra powers.

Good match up.

zopzop
IMHO it's close but Tutinax wins because of his crazy fear inducing power.

-Pr-
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Konvikt is stronger than supes right? He should win this

No, he isn't.

Stoic
Both are mega bricks, but I was more impressed with Konvikt. My vote goes to him.

janus77
"Tutinax" just does not sound tough at all... like some medical product or an exotic cocktail. Therefore, Konvikt wins it for dyslexic delinquents everywhere!

Nihilist
Konvict wins, he ko'd Superman with ease.

dmills
Originally posted by janus77
"Tutinax" just does not sound tough at all... like some medical product or an exotic cocktail. Therefore, Konvikt wins it for dyslexic delinquents everywhere!

laughing out loud

StyleTime
Originally posted by -Pr-
No, he isn't.
thumb up
Originally posted by janus77
"Tutinax" just does not sound tough at all...
thumb up

Golgo13
Later half of Konvikt's appearance had him at trans level. Regular Konvikt still beats that ass.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Horrificus
Hey CC, very cool thread!
I wish more members did stuff like this, instead of the same characters again and again.

These 2 characters are real monsters. Konvict is awesome, but Tutinax is a top-tier pounder as well, with some weird extra powers.

Good match up.

Thanks Brother. Thug Life.

IMO, Konvikt is stronger, but Tutinax has those fear inducing powers, and more importantly, look at that dentition!

Tut via gnad biting.

Horrificus
I don't see too many posts that refer to the many asses Tutinax has torn up.

Do any of you know Tutinax feats?

Stoic
Originally posted by Horrificus
I don't see too many posts that refer to the many asses Tutinax has torn up.

Do any of you know Tutinax feats?

His best is how well he did against Thor twice. That of course was within an enclosed space. I'm not convinced that he could take Thor if he had more room to operate, but I was convinced that in a straight up slug it out that Tutinax would come out on top nearly every time.

Stoic
Originally posted by Golgo13
Later half of Konvikt's appearance had him at trans level. Regular Konvikt still beats that ass.

When was this? Are you talking about the way that he looked during the Trinity? What did he do to place him so high up?

vansonbee
Bump

Damborgson
Probably Konvikt.

carver9
Split.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.