What Would Happen If Someone Used A Phone Jammer at these places

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Phone jammers immediately disconnects all wireless calls within its radius, it also blocks all gps data and damn near anything thats wireless while it is turned on.

I seen this cellphone jammer with a 5 mile radius ( which is HUGE) for $980 bucks.

1.What would happen if someone bought this and hid it in the heart of Manhatten New York.
All wireless comunication in new york will cease costing us billions of dollars perday.

2. Someone hid it near the white house

3. Pentagon?

4. What if one was used on every major city in the US?

5. At air traffic control towers?

6. Its suprising some terrorist havent thought of that shit.

Robtard
Phone jammers are mostly a scam. /thread

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Robtard
Phone jammers are mostly a scam. /thread How so? They use them at some schools.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

I seen this cellphone jammer with a 5 mile radius ( which is HUGE) for $980 bucks.

A scam.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Omega Vision
A scam. How so?

Omega Vision
How so?
Because there's no way something that powerful would be up for sale for less than a thousand dollars. The Chinese and American militaries might have something on that level.

And do you have any reason for taking the seller at its word that it can jam all cell phones within 1 mile, let alone 5?

Edit: If that was a real, working, legit product, I guarantee you that there would be an epidemic of assholes pranking entire cities by jamming their communications with these.

Colossus-Big C
Because there's no way something that powerful would be up for sale for less than a thousand dollars.

And do you have any reason for taking the seller at its word that it can jam all cell phones within 1 mile, let alone 5? Well thats not the point though.

The point is what if some had such a thing in there hands and did these with it.

Robtard
How so? They use them at some schools.

A school is not an Airport, The Pentagon or five miles of inner New York city.

As I said, "mostly a scam."

Colossus-Big C

Edit: If that was a real, working, legit product, I guarantee you that there would be an epidemic of assholes pranking entire cities by jamming their communications with these. LOLOL I can imagine the chaos laughing

The cities wouldnt be able to thing about it unless its found/destroyed right?
Thats a very large area to search for assholes with a signal jammer.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Robtard
A school is not an Airport, The Pentagon or five miles of inner New York city.

As I said, "mostly a scam." Ok, but what would happen if someone got there hands on such things? The legit ones.

Omega Vision
All phones would be jammed. Lots of inconvenience.

If it would really mess with GPS signals then there might be some air accidents.

Ascendancy
If someone paid the kind of money that it costs for a working device of that type I can promise you that dropped calls will be the very smallest concern of the day.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Ascendancy
If someone paid the kind of money that it costs for a working device of that type I can promise you that dropped calls will be the very smallest concern of the day. Elaborate smile

Ascendancy
Odds are if they went through that much trouble they have more than just mischief in mind. It's the kind of thing that would help facilitate a robbery, major theft, attack, etc.

Bardock42
Before you buy the one for 980$, send me a PM, I hook you up with one for 800$

I also own a lovely bridge you might like to invest in.

Oliver North
it may be only $980, but wait until you see the power bill

hintzhang
Sometimes I really like cell phones, and change it often.Last year i got a LG Chocolate one, but at my angry moment i throw it away, so it died! And this year i bought this kind of cell phone with cheap price, but i am afraid of his fate then. I hate the noises of irrelevant calls,you know sometimes i just want to be alone, that is enough, anyone knows how can i do? I have got a cell phone jammer from jammerall in Google, but I heve no idea of it, ask some profession for help!

Ascendancy
Apple has patented software to enable them or wireless providers to disable the camera and signal on your device remotely if someone such as those running a concert venue or a government agency deems it "necessary." That also means that as long as the software is on board that it has the potential for an outside attacker to enable it as well. Interesting.

Lestov16
If a terrorist or other iniquitous person got their hand on a 5 mile signal jammer (We'll assume that they either stole or bought off the black market a stolen Chinese military prototype) and used it as a weapon of mass disruption, the damage would be pretty bad. Police, firefighters, and ambulances will be unable to reach those in need. Any aircraft in the area is in risk of collision or crashing.

I'm probably thinking very small-minded though, as I'm sure a hell of a lot worse could be done if one shut down the entire telecommunications system of a 5 mile radius. That's what your "jammer" does, right?

Colossus-Big C
Yes.At least its supposed to

What if its buried in new york while jamming is on, and no one ever finds it?

Will it be permenantly no more telecuminacations in new york?

Lestov16
Yes.At least its supposed to

What if its buried in new york while jamming is on, and no one ever finds it?

Will it be permenantly no more telecuminacations in new york?

IMO you would go better with just a straight EMP to get the real chaos, with airplanes falling out of the sky into subways with trapped civilians, but it's your scenario

IDK if telecommunications would be blocked out permanently. Could the telecommunications manufacturers switch their signals to a different frequency?

Flyattractor
I used to work at a place where out dept supervisor (who was a dumb fat *****) used to threaten the people who used the cells/devices at work with "The Company Owner said he will install a jammer so no one could use said devices so you had better stop before he does." It would always freak the women out and I had to try real hard not to laugh in her face when she would say it.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I used to work at a place where out dept supervisor (who was a dumb fat *****) used to threaten the people who used the cells/devices at work with "The Company Owner said he will install a jammer so no one could use said devices so you had better stop before he does." It would always freak the women out and I had to try real hard not to laugh in her face when she would say it. That supervisor was probably just trying to unlock Hacker Pro--using a Jammer on 25 enemies is a challenge to unlock it.

Shinkicker
All I would want is to jam the signals on a the bus. No more than that. I'm just glad I walk to and from work. Phones on buses and trains drive me nuts.

Digi
Live Free or Die Hard. That's what would happen. Pray.

PRAY!

Mindset
laughing out loud

jaden101
It would be almost as rage enducing as hosts who would quit in the middle of a game of CoD4.

Nakeshahendry
In your mind what is a GPS jammer and what can it do to help you? Only when you are in the situation that the GPS jammer is need you will understand how important and useful such kind of device is. Gaining more knowledge of the device? Just start at jammerall.com and then you will have access to the best GPS jammer.

Dolos
Electro-magnetic pulse>phone jammer.

Catastrophic potentials EMPs have.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.