Adversary, Ranark, & Mauvais vs Depowered Tyrant, Black Adam, & Loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Three vs Three fight who wins? Two days of prep on both sides.

Stoic
Wait a second isn't Tyrant over kill? I don't think these guys are in his league are they?

golem370
Aversary seems a good match

Aversary- The Adversary is a powerful demon of the highest order and possesses vast supernatural powers. He is essentially invincible to anything but the most powerful magic and iron. He has superhuman strength and endurance which, being magical in nature, are potentially incalculably high.

He can enter and leave different planes of existence and dimensions at will and has reality-warping powers. He can also summon demons and other supernatural creatures to do his bidding

JakeTheBank
What are some impressive prep feats from team one? Also, Classic Loki or Kid Loki?

golem370
Classic Loki

golem370
Loki feats http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=551221&highlight=Loki+forumid%3A98

JakeTheBank
Yeah, I know a lot of what Loki brings to the table, especially with prep, but does anyone on team one have any notable prep feats?

golem370
I am not sure need someone with more knowledge I know these guys are powerfull magic users so I tryed to make a good match with them.

guy222
the great trickster is powerful

Golgo13
feats for Adversary?

guy222
he's a reality warper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.