Adult Franklin vs Team Gods

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Adult, FP Franklin

vs

Odin in Destroyer Armor
Zeus
Hera
Poseidon
Hades
Hela
Surtur
Thor with belt, gauntlets, shield
Loki
Classic Hercules with Mace
Panther God
Perun
Heimdall
Beta Ray Bill
Gaea
Set
Oshtur
Cyttorak
Mephisto
Zuras

No BFR

JakeTheBank
I don't think Franklin is winning this.

TheGodKiller
Most of these guys are cannon fodder in this battle , and go down relatively easily against a full-power adult Franklin .

Its interesting to think though , what Elder Gods like Oshtur , Set , Gaea and (?)Cyttorak would be able to do .

PillarofOsiris
FR is ROUGHLY equal to a Celestial IMO. Maybe slightly higher. (aside from maybe Tiamut). But 4 Elder gods, Odin in Destroyer Armor, 3 skyfathers, and all the rest against one Celestial level being...there's no way the team loses IMO.

"Id"
Franklin pulls a trick out of Legion book, and wipes out the Gods from reality.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
FR is ROUGHLY equal to a Celestial IMO. Maybe slightly higher. (aside from maybe Tiamut). But 4 Elder gods, Odin in Destroyer Armor, 3 skyfathers, and all the rest against one Celestial level being...there's no way the team loses IMO.
Except that he has feats outside of being a mere Celestial level being . A beyond omega level mutant , with universal scale reality altering powers AT MINIMUM , the first time his full potential(or the closest thing to his full potential) was released , he brought a SEVERELY amped Mephisto to his knees within the latter's own realm .

And when said amp was removed , we all know what happened to Mephisto afterwards . Mephisto(at normal levels) within his realm , is supposed to be around skyfather-level . What Franklin did to him was a clear cut display of the VAST gap in power between skyfather-level characters and a Franklin who has achieved his full potential .

I doubt any among the team(except perhaps for the Elder Gods) is capable of replicating such a feat(bringing an amped Mephisto to his knees) , whether individually or in a team .

And at this point I am not even mentioning his feats from Fantastic Four # 582 or Daydreamers # 3 .

PillarofOsiris
Celestials are universal scale too. Individual Celestials have been stated on panel to be able to destroy and create universes.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Celestials are universal scale too.
At minimum ? I doubt it .

And as I said before , I am not even bringing up his feats from Daydreamers # 3 or Fantastic Four # 582 .

eaebiakuya
FP Franklin is not equal or stronger to well feed Galactus ?

I cant see a well feed Galactus having problem with Skyfathers level beings.

Or those elder gods are that strong ?

Sundipped
So if Odin decides to absorb all the essences on this list into the DA then what?

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Sundipped
So if Odin decides to absorb all the essences on this list into the DA then what?
Except for the Elder Gods(a maybe for Cyttorak) , none of the others on this list are giving him a definitive advantage against adult Franklin(at full strength) in this thread .

Edit : I am unsure even about the Elder Gods .

Galan007
Franklin wins.

janus77
Franklin atomises the DA with a casual thought (killing Odin in the process) and then takes a few moments to kill the elder gods.

The rest die as a result of AoE effects and energy spillovers from Franklin's attacks.

Sabro
Team for the multiversal curbstomp

Horrificus
Originally posted by Galan007
Franklin wins. agree

Uriel005
comes down to the elder gods. I've been likeing cyt's appearances recently but still not sure.

Diesldude
Originally posted by Galan007
Franklin wins.
I have to go with this.

Galactus destroys planets. These planets have their own pantheons and none have been able to to stop Galactus as of yet.

If Adult franklin really is => than Galactus, he wins.

wait, just saw Cytorak and Mephisto (if he truely is the demon the infinity being created, per Mr. Master) then these guy aren't planetary. So that shoots my theory down the drain.

JakeTheBank
Heralds can destroy planets. Some skyfathers such as Odin have done more than that and then some. Galactus even more so.

Diesldude
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Heralds can destroy planets. Some skyfathers such as Odin have done more than that and then some. Galactus even more so. that's cool, but why haven't the pantheons of other planets stop galactus as he was arriving to consume their planet? heralds can destroy planets, sure or rocks the size of a planet, but if those rocks have their own gods, like for example Zeus and Odin on earth, will SS be able to destroy it? I mean he can, but wouldnt these gods try to prevent him from killing their worshippers?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Diesldude
that's cool, but why haven't the pantheons of other planets stop galactus as he was arriving to consume their planet? heralds can destroy planets, sure or rocks the size of a planet, but if those rocks have their own gods, like for example Zeus and Odin on earth, will SS be able to destroy it? I mean he can, but wouldnt these gods try to prevent him from killing their worshippers?

Therein lies the problem of actually soloing an inhabitated planet with superpowered beings, to say nothing of other entities far beyond the norm for even the powered ones.

Events where a planet is endangered of being destroyed or taken over or devestated generally don't take into account every single possible being who could route such an attempt or crush the invading force.

That being said, destroying a planet sized object with proper composition isn't a feat beyond your elite heralds, let alone beings such as those in this thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.