Team Hulk Vs Team Ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

trollfacejpg
Colosuss (classic)
The Thing (current)
Hulk (current)

Vs

Iron Man (extremis)
Ultron (Adamantium)
War Machine (Current)

Fight takes place in closed arena. Nobody leaves.

If team hulk stomps. Make iron man Thorbuster
If team ironman stomps. Make it Rulk.

JakeTheBank
As it stands, Team Iron Man wins if only because of Ultron.

trollfacejpg
What if its Rulk?

janus77
Hulk solos.

8swords
Originally posted by janus77
Hulk solos.

current hulk cant

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by 8swords
current hulk cant

They're all the same. Any time a Hulk cannot do something, its because he is holding back and taking pity on his enemies.

nwg202
Ultron wins

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by trollfacejpg
Colosuss (classic)
The Thing (current)
Hulk (current)

Vs

Iron Man (extremis)
Ultron (Adamantium)
War Machine (Current)

Fight takes place in closed arena. Nobody leaves.

If team hulk stomps. Make iron man Thorbuster
If team ironman stomps. Make it Rulk.

Classic Colossus seems like a non-factor in this battle.
Unless Iron Man and War Machine are only roughly at his level.

Don't know what current Thing is about. Traditional level Thing ...

On the other hand, Current Hulk seems to be WorldBreakerHulk in most of these threads, unless I'm missing something.

Secret Wars Hulk took down Ultron with one punch, though he didn't correct for the fact that Ultron, being a robt, can still operate with "injuries" that would be fatal to the average organic being.
So he got blasted in return.

Sentry likewise just about took the head off of an upgraded Ultron robot.
I don't see WorldBreaker Hulk doing any less.

I am unclear, knowing that he gets "hotter" with radiation, if Red Hulk can actually generate heat at will. I'm likewise unclear if there's a limit to how "hot" he can get if such is the case. If he COULD regulate this to extremely high levels, this would be significant, for enough heat can overload Ultron's system and put him out of commission. Same is true for the Iron Men.
At any rate, Ultron was taken out by the Human Torch resorting to mini-Nova flame with Captain America hiding behind his shield during releasal. Back in Secret Wars *9 or thereabouts, if memory serves correct. Hulk or Rulk, Ultron gets dismantled, unless the unit has been so far upgraded beyond my knowledge that I can't even guess at it.

Barring something really amazing from the remaining 2 Iron Men, Hulk team takes this, especially given the poor performance of Hulkbuster armors both in World War Hulk and the "Who is Rulk?" storylines.

Cogito
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
As it stands, Team Iron Man wins if only because of Ultron.

8swords
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
They're all the same. Any time a Hulk cannot do something, its because he is holding back and taking pity on his enemies.

sooooo.... you're saying that

current hulk = WWH/WBH?

Sin I AM
Ds is joking ultrom stomps

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Ds is joking ultrom stomps

You know my very heart, dear lady.

Colossus-Big C
Colossus was phucking iron up while he was powered down from juggernaut recently.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.