The Fury vs. The Rot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

celestialdemon
The Fury is incredibly powerful and adaptable, but I'm not sure it has the ability to defeat something as abstract as the Rot.

Horrificus
fury

the Darkone
Fury wins, if the Fury can kill Mad Jim Jasper he can kill Rot!!

KingD19
Fury could follow the same protocol and teleport the Rot and it's consciousness? out of reality.

Golgo13
Rot.

Endless Mike
The Fury

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by KingD19
Fury could follow the same protocol and teleport the Rot and it's consciousness? out of reality.
Not sure if that's going to work as the Rot , since its conception , was a being of a void like nothingness .

KingD19
True, but unless I'm remembering incorrectly, Rot still interacted physically with the universe. If that's true, Fury has a good chance of affecting it.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by KingD19
True, but unless I'm remembering incorrectly, Rot still interacted physically with the universe. If that's true, Fury has a good chance of affecting it.
Oh , he definitely has the potential to beat the Rot . But I doubt the manner of his offense will be similar to what he did against MJJ .

KingD19
Gotcha.

Glorificus
Fury stomps.

Golgo13
Oh, we're using Marvel's Rot? Fury won't be able to kill DC's.

guy222
rot

the Darkone
Fury, he did kill MJJ!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.