Duplicate WWH Feats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ColossusGrundy
Who from this list (or of your choosing) would be able to duplicate the feats Hulk performed during WWH?

Example:

Pounding Wolverine's brain into mush, incapping him indefinitely.
KO'ing Thing easily by punching both sides of his head.
Owning Juggs.
Taking on that X-men team and running through them.
etc. etc.

From Marvel, I think Current Colossus, perhaps in demon form.
Future evolved Thing (100 years from now).
Perhaps Kuurth.

DC
Definitely Superman
Cap Marvel if he can stay mad long enough
Doomsday
MAYBE Solomon Grundy on his best incarnation.

My list isn't complete, just want to give a few suggestions.,

psycho gundam
i want to know who can take a few steps and dislocate 1/5 of north america

KingD19
Juggernaut could do all that Hulk did. And he didn't own him. He used his momentum to run him into the lake because he didn't have time for a fight that wasn't clearly in his favor like all the others.

Now the step, I dunno. Was that more of his gamma emissions shooting out or sheer strength? Because it doesn't make sense if it was pure strength.

psycho gundam
every time he took a step, that part of the continent got snow-globe'd

happened again when hulk got his power back and skaar seemingly absorbed it/fixed it

...happened again in las vegas when hulk almost caused "the big one" by being too close to the san andreas fault while getting pissed

KingD19
Yeah. I remember what happened, but even with all that strength, it doesn't make much sense that simple steps were causing so much damage with sheer strength though, as even with great strength you have to impart it. Like even Champion with the Power Gem had to jump into orbit to destroy a planet. I dunno, I guess I'm thinking too much into it.

SquallX
Superman ripped a moon in half by just flying trough it after he found out that Luthor became President.

He shattered a moon in his fight against Black Racer.

Branlor Swift
Iron... wait for it... Fist

This is assuming Fist has the flu, is in the later stages of cancer, aids, and the HIV, and he has been using the fist for a year straight to beat off.

KingD19
Blue Marvel almost broke the moon in half with a punch when he got angry, and he was holding back by apparently a large margin.

carver9
Robin and Nightwing can replicate WWH fts.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Robin and Nightwing can replicate WWH fts.

QFT.

iceman24567
Static Shock

eaebiakuya
Thor.

pym-ftw
Pym with science

Nihilist
Loads of people could do what WWH did, even more so they are blessed with pis/cis that favoured Hulk

psycho gundam
you've got wwh mixed up with thanos imperative

iceman24567
Originally posted by psycho gundam
you've got wwh mixed up with thanos imperative
laughing

Nihilist
you've got wwh mixed up with thanos imperative Tell you what you reel off all the cis and pis from Imperative and ill counter it with all the cis and pis from WWH!

I know which list will be longer.

psycho gundam
how bout you hold....deez nuts

Nihilist
So no list then, not surprised tbh

Endless Mike
General/Shaggy Man

janus77
Has anyone in Marvel (under Skyfather tier) actually cracked up the Earth as badly as Hulk was doing?

And Hulk has previous, he's always been able to cause earthquakes with mere punches and stomps before, he's smashed an asteroid twice the size of the Earth and he's literally held together a planet twice the size of Earth ...

KingD19
I'm gonna throw Blue Marvel into that ring. Nearly punched the moon in half while holding back. Stopped an asteroid the size of Arkansas effortlessly. Not broke, stopped it's momentum and flew it back into space. A meaningful punch or stomp would do crazy damage considering the power he has.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Who from this list (or of your choosing) would be able to duplicate the feats Hulk performed during WWH?

Example:

Pounding Wolverine's brain into mush, incapping him indefinitely.
KO'ing Thing easily by punching both sides of his head.
Owning Juggs.
Taking on that X-men team and running through them.
etc. etc.

From Marvel, I think Current Colossus, perhaps in demon form.
Future evolved Thing (100 years from now).
Perhaps Kuurth.

DC
Definitely Superman
Cap Marvel if he can stay mad long enough
Doomsday
MAYBE Solomon Grundy on his best incarnation.

My list isn't complete, just want to give a few suggestions.,

Adam warlock, silver surfer, black Adam, Sinestro, brb, Thor, binary, wonder woman, superman, etc etc...any competent herald can replicate those pis cis induced feats

Rao Kal El
How getting out of Juggs way "owning" Juggs?

psycho gundam
the foot steps can't be replicated

Sin I AM
the foot steps can't be replicated

yea they can

Nihilist
Originally posted by Sin I AM
yea they can also it wasn't just footsteps

psycho gundam
yea they can by whom?

Estacado
Superboy Prime with basically no effort....

carver9
Originally posted by Estacado
Superboy Prime with basically no effort....

Sentry>>>Yat Prime fought.

iceman24567
Sentry>>>Yat Prime fought. Nah not at all try again

Estacado
Sentry>>>Yat Prime fought.
Prime would do the same to Sentry.

Zack Fair
the foot steps can't be replicated I agree.Originally posted by Estacado
Prime would do the same to Sentry. thumb up

carver9
Originally posted by Estacado
Prime would do the same to Sentry.

At a much harder rate, especially the Sentry that Hulk fought, that wasn't holding "anything" back. The Sentry that Hulk fought>>>The Ion that Prime fought "no contest".

iceman24567
Prime would combo ko Sentry in one panel

Zack Fair
At a much harder rate, especially the Sentry that Hulk fought, that wasn't holding "anything" back. The Sentry that Hulk fought>>>The Ion that Prime.fought "no contest". Sentry went full retard when he fought Hulk.

Estacado
At a much harder rate, especially the Sentry that Hulk fought, that wasn't holding "anything" back. The Sentry that Hulk fought>>>The Ion that Prime fought "no contest".
If you haven't noticed Prime was mocking Ion through the whole fight he was having fun with him...

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
Prime would combo ko Sentry in one panel

No he wouldn't. Out of ALL of Prime showings, he has NEVER two pieced a Herald, EVER. Especially a Herald that was operating at the level Sentry was operating during those times (before and during WWH).

iceman24567
At a much harder rate, especially the Sentry that Hulk fought, that wasn't holding "anything" back. The Sentry that Hulk fought>>>The Ion that Prime fought "no contest". You mean a running into Hulks fists not giving a shit about his body Sentry? Atleast Ion was trying to stay alive

carver9
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Sentry went full retard when he fought Hulk.

But still hellava powerful. Stated that if he continued to unleash the way he was doing, he would have destroyed the planet. No one was capable of even halting him minus the Hulk.

iceman24567
No he wouldn't. Out of ALL of Prime showings, he has NEVER two pieced a Herald, EVER. Especially a Herald that was operating at the level Sentry was operating during those times (before and during WWH). Lulz Prime landing to the ground koed several heralds. Get your silly caps out of here nobody said he would two piece him but he sure as hell could unless you are only uses high end feats which is what you seem to be doing erm

carver9
You mean a running into Hulks fists not giving a shit about his body Sentry? Atleast Ion was trying to stay alive

I guess both Hulk and Sentry was stupid since both allowed each other to pound on the other. That's also a great showing of durability on Sentrys end...remember, 3 punches from WWH, a holding back WWH nearly killed Herc...Sentry took a loud of those same punches and was still st 100%. This doesn't include everyone else that was two pieced by WWH.

Zack Fair
Accurate representation of WWHulk vs Sentry
LCxjnWCQa0kOriginally posted by carver9
I guess both Hulk and Sentry was stupid since both allowed each other to pound on the other. That's also a great showing of durability on Sentrys end...remember, 3 punches from WWH, a holding back WWH nearly killed Herc...Sentry took a loud of those same punches and was still st 100%. This doesn't include everyone else that was two pieced by WWH. The thing is Hulk has no other options, Sentry does.

carver9
Lulz Prime landing to the ground koed several heralds. Get your silly caps out of here nobody said he would two piece him but he sure as hell could unless you are only uses high end feats which is what you seem to be doing erm

I guess I'm missing something. What Heralds did Prime one shot with his fist?

iceman24567
I guess both Hulk and Sentry was stupid since both allowed each other to pound on the other. That's also a great showing of durability on Sentrys end...remember, 3 punches from WWH, a holding back WWH nearly killed Herc...Sentry took a loud of those same punches and was still st 100%. This doesn't include everyone else that was two pieced by WWH. Nah Sentry is an idiot for not using his speed in a productive way. 3 punches from a holding back WWH almost killed a holding back Herc so the hell what? Herc dropped Hulk with one shot while holding back erm

carver9
The thing is Hulk has no other options, Sentry does.

What does that have to do with anything? Sentry was unleashing enough power on the Hulk that it was threatening the planet. Ion didn't display close to the power output Sentry was unleashing, let alone the durability and strength.

iceman24567
I guess I'm missing something. What Heralds did Prime one shot with his fist? You seem to be blind or something when did i say he one shot a herald with his fist? Why are you playing stupid all of a sudden?

Zack Fair
What does that have to do with anything? Sentry was unleashing enough power on the Hulk that it was threatening the planet. Ion didn't display close to the power output Sentry was unleashing, let alone the durability and strength. You were saying Hulk was stupid too because he slugged it out with Sentry. I said...what other option does Hulk have? Make sense now?Originally posted by iceman24567
You seem to be blind or something when did i say he one shot a herald with his fist? Why are you playing stupid all of a sudden? Carv is going full retard for some reason.

iceman24567
What does that have to do with anything? Sentry was unleashing enough power on the Hulk that it was threatening the planet. Ion didn't display close to the power output Sentry was unleashing, let alone the durability and strength. Ion fought Primes fight which was h2h thats why he got curbed. You love collateral damage but it isn't the only indicator of power.

carver9
Nah Sentry is an idiot for not using his speed in a productive way. 3 punches from a holding back WWH almost killed a holding back Herc so the hell what? Herc dropped Hulk with one shot while holding back erm

How do you know Sentry wasn't using his speed? Sentry hit Hulk 3 times before he could react.

Lol...Herc double hand punched Hulk...nothing stated he was holding back.

Lol again, even though Herc wasnt going insane on Hulk doesn't mean that took away from his durability. Hulk strength almost killed Herc. Herc doesn't have a on and off switch when it comes to his durability. Zom also got pounded on by Hulk and couldn't stand up to WWH strength like Sentry did.

When did Herc drop Hulk?

iceman24567
You were saying Hulk was stupid too because he slugged it out with Sentry. I said...what other option does Hulk have? Make sense now? Carv is going full retard for some reason. thumb up I don't know why i even thought carv would be mature in this thread

carver9
You were saying Hulk was stupid too because he slugged it out with Sentry. I said...what other option does Hulk have? Make sense now? Carv is going full retard for some reason.

Lol...ok, understandable.

carver9
thumb up I don't know why i even thought carv would be mature in this thread

Lol...ok Iceman.

Zack Fair
I think Superman could replicate all of WWHulk's feats...except for the footsteps. I just...dunno. Hard to imagine Supes not having control over his strength.

iceman24567
How do you know Sentry wasn't using his speed? Sentry hit Hulk 3 times before he could react.

Lol...Herc double hand punched Hulk...nothing stated he was holding back.

Lol again, even though Herc wasnt going insane on Hulk doesn't mean that took away from his durability. Hulk strength almost killed Herc. Herc doesn't have a on and off switch when it comes to his durability. Zom also got pounded on by Hulk and couldn't stand up to WWH strength like Sentry did.

When did Herc drop Hulk? Im sure Sentry did use his speed but it wasn't the way he should have he slugged it out with a stronger slugger how do you not understand this. Nothing stating he was holding back? Except the fact that Herc didn't want to fight? Or the fact that he was trying to reason with Hulk? Or the fact that when Hulk was on the ground Herc didn't attempt to continue? It was a fragment of Zoms power also Strange was killing Hulk before PIS made him bite the dust. You are willing to ignore context i am not stop acting stupid.

carver9
I think Superman could replicate all of WWHulk's feats...except for the footsteps. I just...dunno. Hard to imagine Supes not having control over his strength.

I don't. I think he would stop at Zom, Juggernaut, and Sentry. I can't see Superman taking normal footsteps (he does this all of the time anyways) almost laying waste to a planet.

iceman24567
I think Superman could replicate all of WWHulk's feats...except for the footsteps. I just...dunno. Hard to imagine Supes not having control over his strength. lol cold blooded bro cold blooded. also
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/supermanpunch.jpg

carver9
Im sure Sentry did use his speed but it wasn't the way he should have he slugged it out with a stronger slugger how do you not understand this. Nothing stating he was holding back? Except the fact that Herc didn't want to fight? Or the fact that he was trying to reason with Hulk? Or the fact that when Hulk was on the ground Herc didn't attempt to continue? It was a fragment of Zoms power also Strange was killing Hulk before PIS made him bite the dust. You are willing to ignore context i am not stop acting stupid.

So Herc turned his durability off?

The point of bringing up Zom is because he couldn't handle the amount of punches Sentry took.

Sentry is a fighter and looking st the fight, Sentry did more than just punch and kick. K

iceman24567
I don't. I think he would stop at Zom, Juggernaut, and Sentry. I can't see Superman taking normal footsteps (he does this all of the time anyways) almost laying waste to a planet. Granted Superman couldn't tank the damage Hulk received from Zom strange and be fine no insane healing but if the plot supported him like it did Hulk he could have koed Strange, bfred juggs and beat Sentry to depletion

psycho gundam
Sentry>>>Yat Prime fought. can you just...stop?

carver9
lol cold blooded bro cold blooded. also
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/supermanpunch.jpg

Mongul would have been turned to dust or knocked across a planet by WWH that's not even paying attention to him.

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/Hulks%20limits/IncredibleHulks634021.jpg

carver9
Granted Superman couldn't tank the damage Hulk received from Zom strange and be fine no insane healing but if the plot supported him like it did Hulk he could have koed Strange, bfred juggs and beat Sentry to depletion

confused

iceman24567
So Herc turned his durability off?

The point of bringing up Zom is because he couldn't handle the amount of punches Sentry took.

Sentry is a fighter and looking st the fight, Sentry did more than just punch and kick. K You serious? He stood there and let Hulk hit him didnt try to block, dodge or roll with the punches. Hercs durability isn't top tier level to begin with. Stop ignoring the context Herc also dropped Hulk to a knee with one shot. Herc must be as strong as WWH

carver9
You serious? He stood there and let Hulk hit him didnt try to block, dodge or roll with the punches. Hercs durability isn't top tier level to begin with. Stop ignoring the context Herc also dropped Hulk to a knee with one shot. Herc must be as strong as WWH

I'm done with this.

iceman24567
Mongul would have been turned to dust or knocked across a planet by WWH that's not even paying attention to him.

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/Hulks%20limits/IncredibleHulks634021.jpg Nice using Hulk at his strongest with his best feat. Superman stopping himself from hitting and maybe killing Mongul made those cracks in the earth he made no contact to the ground or Mongul no expression

iceman24567
confused
I'm done with this.
Concession accepted

carver9
Like I've said, I'm done here.

iceman24567
can you just...stop? lol i missed this laughing

iceman24567
Like I've said, I'm done here. Then be done we didn't take you seriously anyways

carver9
Concession accepted

Naah, cry baby has gotten online and he has a bad habit of reporting me, so as of right now, as long as trey songz little brother is online, I'm done.

iceman24567
Naah, cry baby has gotten online and he has a bad habit of reporting me, so as of right now, as long as trey songz little brother is online, I'm done. Well if you aren't doing anything wrong why are you scared bro?

Zack Fair
Naah, cry baby has gotten online and he has a bad habit of reporting me, so as of right now, as long as trey songz little brother is online, I'm done. Lol who is the crybaby so we can gangbang him 131

iceman24567
Lol who is the crybaby so we can gangbang him 131 thumb up Aint nothin but g thang baby

Estacado
Poor carter....sad

Sin I AM
by whom?

Anyone who can amp...its not like it's a difficult feat to replicate

janus77
Anyone who can amp...its not like it's a difficult feat to replicate
so basically you have nothing but bluster? not surprising coming from you smile

Sin I AM
Originally posted by janus77
so basically you have nothing but bluster? not surprising coming from you smile

u asked an ambiguous question, I gave in kind. Unless your stupid enough to ask if I have a scan of someone causing a earthquake with a footstep, which is like me asking u if hulk could sundip.

Forgive me for thinking u a serious debater.

carver9
Heralds walk around all the time and have even stomped the ground on occasions and NEVER caused close to the amount of damage WBH caused while taking a casual step. Ignore SIN.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Other heralds also haven't gotten their strength mocked and overpowered when they had help either...

Zack Fair
I like to think heralds have control over their strength.

Sin I AM
Heralds walk around all the time and have even stomped the ground on occasions and NEVER caused close to the amount of damage WBH caused while taking a casual step. Ignore SIN.

Lol . ....Hulk just came into his power and could not control himself, unlike true heralds

carver9
Lol . ....Hulk just came into his power and could not control himself, unlike true heralds

It was still a footstep which is the point. Savage Hulk is pretty much a peer physically to any Herald you can think of and he isn't anywhere close to the amount of power WBH wields so get out of here with this craziness.

-Pr-
Carver, you can't whine about people lowballing when you're doing the exact same thing.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Carver, you can't whine about people lowballing when you're doing the exact same thing.

I don't whine and I sure as hell don't lowball. confused

Where do you come up with this stuff?

-Pr-
I don't whine and I sure as hell don't lowball. confused

Where do you come up with this stuff?

Your posts.

Damborgson
Galactus doesn't cause that type of destruction when he walks either....

http://www.eastsideboxing.com/forum/images/smilies/eusa_think.gif

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson

http://www.eastsideboxing.com/forum/images/smilies/eusa_think.gif

Then what does that tell you?

Sin I AM
That hulks greatest feats are nothing to true beings of power

Branlor Swift
Thanos with the IG could snap half the population of the universe out of existance with a snap...

But he's never caused the type of damage Hulk has with footsteps. HOTU Thanos could actually sit on concrete without any damage to the surroundings.

This clearly puts Hulk in his own weightclass.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Thanos with the IG could snap half the population of the universe out of existance with a snap...

But he's never caused the type of damage Hulk has with footsteps. HOTU Thanos could actually sit on concrete without any damage to the surroundings.

This clearly puts Hulk in his own weightclass.
Oh phuck no laughing

Horrificus

http://www.eastsideboxing.com/forum/images/smilies/eusa_think.gif Or the Celestials. Or Surtur or Ymir. Or the Midgard Serpent. Set didn't do it. Or Odin or Zeus. Dark Phoenix didn't do it. The Beyonder didn't do it either.

Oh well. It must be stupid.

Horrificus
It was still a footstep which is the point. Savage Hulk is pretty much a peer physically to any Herald you can think of and he isn't anywhere close to the amount of power WBH wields so get out of here with this craziness. Any number of heralds could do it... even from Deep Space.

That's the difference.

You don't see Silver Surfer walking around like a third grader, telling everybody, "I'm getting really mad. I can't control this. Look out! I'm holding back. Stuff is breaking. Watch it! It's getting crazy around here! Somebody stop me because I am so dangerous."

Truth is, it was one of 2 things:

1. He was leaking Gamma and it was causing problems and tremors in the earth.
or
2. More horrible "Hulk Writing".

carver9
Originally posted by Horrificus
Any number of heralds could do it... even from Deep Space.

That's the difference.

You don't see Silver Surfer walking around like a third grader, telling everybody, "I'm getting really mad. I can't control this. Look out! I'm holding back. Stuff is breaking. Watch it! It's getting crazy around here! Somebody stop me because I am so dangerous."

Truth is, it was one of 2 things:

1. He was leaking Gamma and it was causing problems and tremors in the earth.
or
2. More horrible "Hulk Writing".

Besides saying Captain America or whomever else can do it, show some proof. What fts from these Heralds makes you think they can take a casual footstep and destroy the eastern seaboard? Scans.

TheGodKiller
thumb up
In the grand scheme of things , Hulk's power is weaksauce .

Horrificus
Besides saying Captain America can do it, show some proof. What fts from these Heralds makes you think they can take a casual footstep and destroy the eastern seaboard? Scans. Because it wasn't the footstep. It was the energy leaking out of him.

Some heralds have higher energy levels than what the Hulk can access and they can direct it any way they want. But, they can control it.

It wasn't a "strength feat". That would be like saying, "Hulk was so strong, when he put his hat on his head, it broke the sky".

And, we can't be saying things like that, now can we carver? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Horrificus
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
thumb up
In the grand scheme of things , Hulk's power is weaksauce . TRue. he's just a little fella.

carver9
Because it wasn't the footstep. It was the energy leaking out of him.

Some heralds have higher energy levels than what the Hulk can access and they can direct it any way they want. But, they can control it.

It wasn't a "strength feat". That would be like saying, "Hulk was so strong, when he put his hat on his head, it broke the sky".

And, we can't be saying things like that, now can we carver? roll eyes (sarcastic)

On panel, more than once, it was stated that it was his footstep. What if I post a scan of Hulk repeating the same thing without green energy surrounding him, would you accept it? Then, I want you to show me a Herald or even a trans tier pulling the same ft.

carver9

So show us someone physically pulling what Hulk has done since true beings of power can replicate it. I will be waiting.

Horrificus
On panel, more than once, it was stated that it was his footstep. What if I post a scan of Hulk repeating the same thing without green energy surrounding him, would you accept it? Then, I want you to show me a Herald or even a trans tier pulling the same ft. No, I would still not accept it. It's "silly talk". That would mean, if he had taken a dump at that moment, he would possibly have destroyed the planet AND it would have been a "strength feat".
And, I just can't go there with ya.

And, don't get mad at me. Me... "friend".

I always stick up for you.
When people say, "carver must be destroyed", I always say, "ok, but not in an anal way. Because he's a good guy".
Or, "ok, destroy him, but don't let midgets do the killing. because carver is scared of midgets, and he's a good guy".

Gotcher back buddy! smile

-Pr-
When Hulk lifts a book with infinite pages, then I'll be impressed.

carver9
No, I would still not accept it. It's "silly talk". That would mean, if he had taken a dump at that moment, he would possibly have destroyed the planet AND it would have been a "strength feat".
And, I just can't go there with ya.

And, don't get mad at me. Me... "friend".

I always stick up for you.
When people say, "carver must be destroyed", I always say, "ok, but not in an anal way. Because he's a good guy".
Or, "ok, destroy him, but don't let midgets do the killing. because carver is scared of midgets, and he's a good guy".

Gotcher back buddy! smile

Lololol... laughing out loud , I can never get mad at you buddy or anyone else on this site. Why wouldn't you accept it though?

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/WBHfootstepdoesitagain2.jpg

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/WBHfootstepdoesitagain3.jpg

Horrificus
So show us someone physically pulling what Hulk has done since true beings of power can replicate it. I will be waiting. In order for it to be a "strength feat", Hulk would had to have been standing on a gigantic adamantium plate, large enough to transfer pressure to a huge section on the continental plate. Otherwise, his foot squishes into soil and nobody wins.

Plutonian PHYSICALLY PUSHED an entire nation under the sea.
That's not easy to do. But, at least the writer took natural physics and the laws of nature into account, realizing that if Tony tried to just push down on soil, he would simply smoosh through it.

So, Plutonian first flies into space, gathering gigantic diamonds from a meteor field, covers the nation with a fused plate of them, THEN pushes down.

THAT'S how the Big Boys do it! big grin

It's not that I'm saying he doesn't even have the power to do it. I'm just saying that in my opinion, it wasn't a physical feat.

But, on the up side, I'm saying that the Hulk obviously has the potential to access so much gamma energy, that a casual leak of it can effect the eastern seaboard.

carver9
In order for it to be a "strength feat", Hulk would had to have been standing on a gigantic adamantium plate, large enough to transfer pressure to a huge section on the continental plate. Otherwise, his foot squishes into soil and nobody wins.

Plutonian PHYSICALLY PUSHED an entire nation under the sea.
That's not easy to do. But, at least the writer took natural physics and the laws of nature into account, realizing that if Tony tried to just push down on soil, he would simply smoosh through it.

So, Plutonian first flies into space, gathering gigantic diamonds from a meteor field, covers the nation with a fused plate of them, THEN pushes down.

THAT'S how the Big Boys do it! big grin

confused dont know if you are serious or not.

TheGodKiller
So show us someone physically pulling what Hulk has done since true beings of power can replicate it. I will be waiting.
In F4 # 604 , Galactus ripped apart a Mad Celestial's armor with his bare hands , as if it was tissue paper . A feat of pure physical strength .

Kind of like how Hulk broke Onslaught's armor . Only I doubt that Onslaught's armor is capable of tanking a shot from an alternate UN .

Damborgson
Or the Celestials. Or Surtur or Ymir. Or the Midgard Serpent. Set didn't do it. Or Odin or Zeus. Dark Phoenix didn't do it. The Beyonder didn't do it either.

Oh well. It must be stupid.

laughing out loud

Amen.

LMAO @ this also. Your on a roll man laughing out loud

Damborgson
In F4 # 604 , Galactus ripped apart a Mad Celestial's armor with his bare hands , as if it was tissue paper . A feat of pure physical strength .

Kind of like how Hulk broke Onslaught's armor . Only I doubt that Onslaught's armor is capable of tanking a shot from an alternate UN .

But dude...did he shake the Eastern Seaboard with his footsteps? Cmon man....

Black bolt z

Kind of like how Hulk broke Onslaught's armor . Only I doubt that Onslaught's armor is capable of tanking a shot from an alternate UN . But thats freaking galactus...

Horrificus
confused dont know if you are serious or not. Yeah, I'm serious. From Irredeemable. He did that.

Also, go up and read. I added something about Hulks power level.

carver9
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/Hulk6113.jpg
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/Hulk6114.jpg

Let's add to this...if it wasn't for Skaar, the entire west coast would have been under water due to Hulk footstep. Da**.

TheGodKiller
But dude...did he shake the Eastern Seaboard with his footsteps? Cmon man....
He can do far more , here's him shattering a couple of planets in hi physical smackdown with the In-Betweener .
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Fights/In-Betweener/5.jpg

carver9

Non 616 Celestials and that was a nice ft for Galactus. Savage Hulk ripped a shield with his bare hands that had enough power to hold Celestials at bay.

confused

What was the point of that when it had nothing to do with the topic of discussion.

-Pr-

Let's add to this...if it wasn't for Skaar, the entire west coast would have been under water due to Hulk footstep. Da**.

I like how feats only impress you when it's a character you like.

Black bolt z
Non 616 Celestials and that was a nice ft for Galactus. Savage Hulk ripped a shield with his bare hands that had enough power to hold Celestials at bay.

confused

What was the point of that when it had nothing to do with the topic of discussion. Your point? Ripping a celestials armor is much harder than ripping a really tough shield in half.

Horrificus

Let's add to this...if it wasn't for Skaar, the entire west coast would have been under water due to Hulk footstep. Da**. I've never seen that panel. What is happening there?

Horrificus
I like how feats only impress you when it's a character you like. Ha!!!! laughing

carver9
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Your point? Ripping a celestials armor is much harder than ripping a really tough shield in half.

I think busting through a shield capable of halting Celestials is more impressive imo, especially a shield being capable of stopping 616 Celestials.

TheGodKiller

Non 616 Celestials and that was a nice ft for Galactus.
Those Celestials were powerhouses , and had big-time durability feats . I'll easily put them in the same weightclass as the 616 guys .

Trust me , I know . I am a better expert on Celestials and the Cosmic stuff than you are .

Savage Hulk ripped a shield with his bare hands that had enough power to hold Celestials at bay.

Where did you get this BS idea from ?

confused

What was the point of that when it had nothing to do with the topic of discussion.
You asked a question :
I felt gracious enough to answer .

carver9
I like how feats only impress you when it's a character you like.

I'm impressed by all fts.

carver9
Those Celestials were powerhouses , and had big-time durability feats . I'll easily put them in the same weightclass as the 616 guys .

Trust me , I know . I am a better expert on Celestials and the Cosmic stuff than you are .

Where did you get this BS idea from ?

I agree...you are more fluent in Celestials than I am...won't argue there.

It was stated on panel that the shield had enough power to stop Celestials and Hulk ripped through it with pure strength alone.

carver9
I've never seen that panel. What is happening there?

Hulk is stomping and Skaar is absorbing the Kinetic energy. He amped himself off of Hulk footsteps to 100 trillion tons of strength.

TheGodKiller
I agree...you are more fluent in Celestials than I am...won't argue there.

It was stated on panel that the shield had enough power to stop Celestials and Hulk ripped through it with pure strength alone.
Bah.....unless and until it was stated by the Celestials themselves or shown that it could do such a thing , its mere hyperbole . Dimissible .

carver9
Bah.....unless and until it was stated by the Celestials themselves or shown that it could do such a thing , its mere hyperbole . Dimissible .

I disagree but whatever.

TheGodKiller
Btw , there is another strength feat i posted for Galactus .
He can do far more , here's him shattering a couple of planets in hi physical smackdown with the In-Betweener .
There are probably more out there . I'll try and dig them up later .

carver9
By the way, I never disputed Galactus being stronger than Hulk...WTF. Hulk strength is still pretty high up the charts though, especially when you have beings like Classic Beyonder being impressed by Hulks power.

Horrificus
Hulk is stomping and Skaar is absorbing the Kinetic energy. He amped himself off of Hulk footsteps to 100 trillion tons of strength. Why were they trying to pry Skaar up and break his connection, if he was helping.

I don't remember this.

carver9
Btw , there is another strength feat i posted for Galactus .

There are probably more out there . I'll try and dig them up later .

I'm not impressed with that though. Hulk destroyed planets and moons without even laying a glove on it. That's more impressive than slamming someone into a planet and destroying it. I'm still not saying Hulk is as strong as Galactus because he isn't.

TheGodKiller
I disagree but whatever.
Doesn't really matter here . The Destroyer was also stated to be capable of taking on the Celestials , yet in the actual battle itself it didn't do much . Unless and until the Celestials themselves made that statement about your precious shield or it was actually shown that it was capable of such a feat , its dsimissible hyperbole at best .

carver9
Why were they trying to pry Skaar up and break his connection, if he was helping.

I don't remember this.

They thought he was causing more damage than anything when overall, he was helping and preventing Hulk from destroying the Continent.

Horrificus
I'm not impressed with that though. Hulk destroyed planets and moons without even paying a glove on it. That's more impressive than slamming someone into a planet and destroying it. I'm still not saying Hulk is as strong as Galactus because he isn't. You see, now I think Hulk IS stronger than Galactus!

JK big grin

Horrificus
They thought he was causing more damage than anything when overall, he was helping and preventing Hulk from destroying the Continent. That was cool.

-Pr-
I'm impressed by all fts.

lol, don't be silly. That would make you fair and balanced.

carver9
lol, don't be silly. That would make you fair and balanced.

I am the most fair and balance person you will ever meet in your life. You just ignore this because I don't like Aquaman. Open your eyes Pr, open them so Carver can lay the Tito Jackson gloves across them.

mad

Horrificus
I am the most fair and balance person you will ever meet in your life. You just ignore this because I don't like Aquaman. Open your eyes Pr, open them so Carver can lay the Tito Jackson gloves across them.

mad Here come the "Anal Midgets". sad

-Pr-

mad

I don't even know what that means.

Don't think I want to either. Sounds rapey.

TheGodKiller
I'm not impressed with that though. Hulk destroyed planets and moons without even laying a glove on it. That's more impressive than slamming someone into a planet and destroying it. I'm still not saying Hulk is as strong as Galactus because he isn't.
That was a hungry Galactus who had just gotten up from a coma . Its quite apparent that Hulk , at his highest levels is only on par with a Hungry Galactus .

Btw , a hungry Galactus also took a punch from an AMPED , UNRESTRICTED Zeus . It only staggered him a bit . Compare this to how well Hulk took punches from a regular , limiting-himself-to-h2h-only Zeus .

And yes I agree these aren't really impressive feats , when one considers who they were performed by . After all , to a being of Galactus' stature , such feats of physical might are mere cakewalk .

carver9
I don't even know what that means.

Don't think I want to either. Sounds rapey.

Lol...the Tito Jackson glove? You have a lot to learn.

Damborgson

THATS NOT SHAKING THE EASTERN SEABOARD

carver9
That was a hungry Galactus who had just gotten up from a coma . Its quite apparent that Hulk , at his highest levels is only on par with a Hungry Galactus .

Btw , a hungry Galactus also took a punch from an AMPED , UNRESTRICTED Zeus . It only staggered him a bit . Compare this to how well Hulk took punches from a regular , limiting-himself-to-h2h-only Zeus .

And yes I agree these aren't really impressive feats , when one considers who they were performed by . After all , to a being of Galactus' stature , such feats of physical might are mere cakewalk .

Zeus never fought WBH and the Hulk he did withstood a beating from a pissed Zeus. One shot from Zeus laid waste to Galactus so again, I don't get the point of your post. By the way, the amp was small that Zeus had and there wasn't a thing stated advising us Zeus put everything he had in that blast against Galactus...looked pretty casual to me. It wasn't a punch that Galactus took from Zeus, it was a blast.

Galactus got headbutted by Zeus equal, Odin, and got his face blown off. Like ive stated before, Hulk isnt on galactus level.

-Pr-
Lol...the Tito Jackson glove? You have a lot to learn.

Not from you.

carver9
Not from you.

The 8 or 9 or 10 yrs we have been knowing each other, you have been learning from me. Let's not pretend.

-Pr-
The 8 or 9 or 10 yrs we have been knowing each other, you have been learning from me. Let's not pretend.

Learning patience, tolerance, and how lucky I am to be as laid back as I am. I suppose that part is true, yes.

carver9
Learning patience, tolerance, and how lucky I am to be as laid back as I am. I suppose that part is true, yes.

We are a great team. Happy Dance

TheGodKiller
Zeus never fought WBH and the Hulk he did withstood a beating from a pissed Zeus. One shot from Zeus laid waste to Galactus so again, I don't get the point of your post. By the way, the amp was small that Zeus had and there wasn't a thing stated advising us Zeus put everything he had in that blast against Galactus...looked pretty casual to me. It wasn't a punch that Galactus took from Zeus, it was a blast.
I am talking about the instance before Galactus used his laser beams on him . This :
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/71666/1489543-untitled_super.jpg

And LOL at you for thinking that the equivalent of thousands of gods inside him is a small amp for Zeus .

Also , where did Hulk withstand a beating from Zeus ?

Galactus got headbutted by Zeus equal, Odin, and got his face blown off. Like ive stated before, Hulk isnt on galactus level.
Galactus instantly reformed from that attack , while Odin was forced to enter the Destroyer armor .

Damborgson
I am talking about the instance before Galactus used his laser beams on him . This :
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/71666/1489543-untitled_super.jpg

And LOL at you for thinking that the equivalent of thousands of gods inside him is a small amp for Zeus .

Also , where did Hulk withstand a beating from Zeus ?

Galactus instantly reformed from that attack , while Odin was forced to enter the Destroyer armor .

I agree with most of it, but Galactus didn't instantly reform from Odin's attack. He was fairly phucked up by it for a bit before reforming.

carver9
@Godkiller...

It was stated by the writer that Zeus had a small amp. Galactus got dropped/two shotted by Zeus.

Hulk withstood a pounding from Zeus. He got thrashed by him but it took multiples of hits from a high end skyfather to achieve this.

Lol...you are CLEARLY missing the point. I never said Galactus didn't have a healing factor, what I did say is, Galactus got his face blown completely off by a headbutt from Odin, Zeus equal. He then crash landed into a planet right after this. Galactus doesn't have this amazing showing that you are trying to say he does against skyfathers, especially the top skyfathers out there. Face melted, two shotted.

TheGodKiller
I agree with most of it, but Galactus didn't instantly reform from Odin's attack. He was fairly phucked up by it for a bit before reforming.
Well , when he got back up , he basically acted as if nothing had happened . Not to mention that Odin was phucked up by it as well .

-Pr-
We are a great team. Happy Dance

Yes, because me barely managing not to ban you makes you look so good.

Damborgson
Well , when he got back up , he basically acted as if nothing had happened . Not to mention that Odin was phucked up by it as well .

True. In my opinion Galactus won the "fight". But Odin did hit him hard enough for a short KO that got him sent falling to Earth before he reformed.

carver9
Yes, because me barely managing not to ban you makes you look so good.

Sigh*, you act like I purposely try to get banned..SMH. I tend to listen to the mods if they say I am doing something wrong, so I don't get why you are saying what you are saying. Another thing, why cant you just let me.get the last word?

TheGodKiller
@Godkiller...

It was stated by the writer that Zeus had a small amp. Galactus got dropped/two shotted by Zeus.

Hulk withstood a pounding from Zeus. He got thrashed by him but it took multiples of hits from a high end skyfather to achieve this.

Lol...you are CLEARLY missing the point. I never said Galactus didn't have a healing factor, what I did say is, Galactus got his face blown completely off by a headbutt from Odin, Zeus equal. He then crash landed into a planet right after this. Galactus doesn't have this amazing showing that you are trying to say he does against skyfathers, especially the top skyfathers out there. Face melted, two shotted.
It doesn't matter what Greg Pak said , because that doesn't match up with the on-panel evidence .
And I am not even going to use Power_Cosmic's "colloquial English" explanation here , because it would be way too complicated for a guy like you to understand .
As I said before , when Zeus dropped Galactus , Galactus was unfed and hungry , Zeus was amped by Mikasboshi and he was free to use the full extent of his powers . In that instance , even according to Pak's faulty logic , Zeus was stronger than a regular skyfather .

Against Hulk ,according to Hera Zeus could have obliterated him with a single thought , and hulk himself essentially agreed to that .
Zeus was limiting himself to melee against Hulk , and he lacked a Mikaboshi-amp , unlike the case with Galactus .

An AMPED , UNRESTRICTED Zeus was only able to stagger Galactus with a punch . An UNAMPED , RESTRICTED-TO-H2H-ONLY Zeus made the Hulk puke with a punch . One of these things is not like the other .

It appears that you don't know much about Galactus if you think he's unimpressive compared to skyfathers . Although a rational , unbiased mind would agree that he's far less unimpressive than the Hulk is .

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>