Midnighter Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Whiteclipse
Midnighter of Stormwatch
Midnighter has an advantage in that he knows of the abilities of his foes prior to each fight. How far does he go?

Heals after each round

1. Wolverine and Deadpool

2. Spiderman

3. Cassandra Cain, Nightwing, Batman, Red Robin

4. Luke Cage

5. Iron Fist

6. Richard Dragon, Lady Shiva, Bronze Tiger

7. Karate Kid

Gecko4lif
wonky order

gets to 1

Whiteclipse
You think? How would you have organized them?

Gecko4lif
Cassandra Cain, Nightwing, Batman, Red Robin
Richard Dragon, Lady Shiva, Bronze Tiger
Wolverine and Deadpool
Spiderman
Iron Fist
Luke Cage
Karate Kid

carver9
Wolverine solos.

Whiteclipse
Fair enough. So I take it that you think he gets stopped at #3 on your list?

Uriel005
doesnt get past 1....

put the 2 regenerators who aren't too shabby at h2h along with them only needing 1 lethal strike to incapacitate... Midnighter is a great fighter but he doesn't have the hacks of IF to blow someone away. His arsenal isn't stopping DP and Wolverine.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Whiteclipse
Fair enough. So I take it that you think he gets stopped at #3 on your list? indeed

Whiteclipse
Originally posted by Uriel005
doesnt get past 1....

put the 2 regenerators who aren't too shabby at h2h along with them only needing 1 lethal strike to incapacitate... Midnighter is a great fighter but he doesn't have the hacks of IF to blow someone away. His arsenal isn't stopping DP and Wolverine.

I should have made it with no claws for Logan and no pointy objects for DP lol

SamZED
Originally posted by Whiteclipse
I should have made it with no claws for Logan and no pointy objects for DP lol Can't take away all of Dedapools pointy objects... w00t

DarkSaint85
Think DP needs his pointy objects lol. Current DP has no HF, after all.

SamZED
Im surprised Remender kept that in continuity. I was under the impression he's ignoring Way and his writing.

DarkSaint85
Yeah, I was surprised to see it in X-Force too (that's what you're referring to, right?)

SamZED
Yep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.