Rorschach and Nite Owl team faces the Dark Knight challenge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nibedicus
Let's assume movie Rorschach and Night Owl (Watchmen) replaces Batman in Gotham city, can they succesfully complete all the challenges faced by Batman and save Gotham from the menace of the villains ol Batty faced (Scarecrow, Ra's al Ghul, Joker and Bane) and undo their intricate schemes to bring Gotham down to it's knees?

They get the same prep time as Batman and the resources available to them in Watchmen.

pym-ftw
Short answer.

No

Sin I AM
Movie version?

pym-ftw
^yup on all accounts

juggerman
Yes. With NO's tech and Rors' brutal tactics they would own these guys.

They sneak into Craine's apt.... Rorschach kills him

Ra's crashes their dinner party.... Rorschach kills him

They catch Joker..... Rorschach kills him

Bane beats Nite Owl's ass!!! Then Rorschach kills him stick out tongue

Black bolt z
Ra's, scarecrow, and Bane, no.

Rorschach kills Joker when he's in jail after the police catch him.

juggerman
You can argue Ra's and Bane

But are you seriously trying to tell me Scarecrow could beat them? The same guy who was beaten by a female lawyer and her trusty "please don't rape me" taser?

Nibedicus
Bear in mind, that some time passes between each challenge (same as Dark Knight). Thay way they're allowed to rest up and heal. Also, they are given as mich heads up as Batman did but DO NOT get the free access Batman/Wayne had unless they can earn it themselves (with Ror's brutal tactics, that might not be possible).

DarkSaint85
Yeah, the League of Shadows takes them out. Rorshach has a lot of psych issues, perfect for Scarecrow to take advantage of.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.