vegeto vs Thor (normal)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dvampire
I think Thor would win, not in speed, but in a variety of powers, including strength and only flight speed.

Vegeto strength was never shown, but he chose to move out of the way of Buu's attacks to keep from being hurt, so he wasn't invincible and could actually be hurt. He also showed no resistence to transmutation, so Thor's magical abilities, which are different from ki attacks, will pose a threat to him.

Strength was never displayed by vegeto, but that doesn't mean that because he has no feats of strength to show that Thor can't beat him. Thor has strength feats greater than both Goku and Vegeta combined, if you put both together they still wouldn't reach the level of strength Thor villians possess.

juggerman
Well it can be argued that he moved to display his superiority over Buu not cuz he was afraid to be harmed.

Also we can agree that he was much more powerful that a massively amped Super Buu and Buu was crazy strong.

I'd put Buu's strength and speed above Thor's and since Vegito>>>>>>>>>>>>> Buu id say Vegito has the advantage.

Now you are correct that Vegito was turned into candy but he was not fighting to his full power at the time and plot kicked in. Here that won't be the issue and he will fight at his full potential

dvampire
You lack the necessary evidence to prove that Vegeto is greater. Vegeto is greater than S. Buu, not Thor, since Thor has the necessary feats to beat both of them. The power cosmic is greater than ki attacks, and Hulks, who is one of the opponents Thor fights who's strength is greater than both S. Buu and Vegeto's, will always win in a a battle of strength.

juggerman
Super Buu is able to rip thru dimensions in temper tantrums and casually destroy planets. Thor or Hulk are not above him.

True Vegito lacks feats but the fact you are using a guy with barely any feats shows your lack of confidence in Thor imo.

Super Buu before his Amp was able to effortlesly target Earth's entire population and casually destroy them.

Weaker Buu's tanked planet busting attacks and reformed instantly. Thor can't take Planet busting attacks since he gets thrashed by less than that all the time (Hulk, Juggernaut, Red Hulk)

Then Buu get an uber amp but gets completely tooled by Vegito.

Vegito>>>>>>>>>Super Buu>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thor

dvampire
Lets start with strength only. Thor takes an alien tank, demolishes it and literally molds tons of alien metal into a makeshift hammer with his bare hands.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Stats/ThorStrength24281.jpg

There was no evidence that Vegeto displayed that proves that he or S. Buu have that could match what Thor just did. His strength is greater just off of that one feat because Vegeto showed none greater.

AuraAngel
I'll just say Thor since that is probably the right answer anyway.

NemeBro
There doesn't exist a Dragonball character physically stronger than Thor.

GTFO with that shit.

juggerman
That feat is something Goku has done as a child. You really saying that Thor is superior based on a feat Goku did as a baby?

NemeBro
No, but he is superior based on his feat of lifting the Midgard Serpent, which was coiled around Earth.

dvampire
Originally posted by juggerman
That feat is something Goku has done as a child. You really saying that Thor is superior based on a feat Goku did as a baby?

You have no evidence to support your claim.

juggerman
That strength feat is acceptable.

But seeing as how he gets beaten up be beings that aren't casual planet busters (Savage Hulk, Juggeraut ect) im not convinced he can take shots from the likes of Buu or Vegito

NemeBro
Savage Hulk has multiple planetary strength feats actually, certainly much better strength feats than any DBZ character.

Juggernaut is similarly strong.

And Thor has survived a supernova.

juggerman
Seriously? You telling me Goku didn't utterly destroy the RR Army as a child? An army that consisted of tanks just like the one Thor destroyed?

juggerman
Savage Hulk Is not a casual planet buster tho. Hulk can destroy a planet but not easily unless your talking WWH.

Thor got beat down by Hulk's at much lower levels than WWH

I don't believe Juggernaut at the level he tooled Thor at has any planetary level feats

The supernova is impressive

dvampire
Seriously? You telling me Goku didn't utterly destroy the RR Army as a child? An army that consisted of tanks just like the one Thor destroyed?

Thor's hand strength is greater than punching through a tank. It takes massive amounts of strength to crush metal into a ball. Post the scan to support your claim, and then explain the difference in power? Stay on strength first.

NemeBro
Savage Hulk Is not a casual planet buster tho. Hulk can destroy a planet but not easily unless your talking WWH.

Thor got beat down by Hulk's at much lower levels than WWH

I don't believe Juggernaut at the level he tooled Thor at has any planetary level feats

The supernova is impressive Juggernaut dominated WWH though.

And does he? He's also beaten Hulks of that level.

The only time Juggernaut has tooled Thor was Eighth Day Juggernaut, IIRC. Which is generally considered Juggernaut at his strongest short of Trion.

juggerman
So your argument is that Thor is stronger because he crumpled metal with his hands? That is more impressive than being a casual planet buster? WOW. I think we are done here

NemeBro
You're confusing power output and physical strength.

dvampire
So your argument is that Thor is stronger because he crumpled metal with his hands? That is more impressive than being a casual planet buster? WOW. I think we are done here

It's possible that you don't have the necessary facts on strength alone.

juggerman
Juggernaut is strong enough to destroy a planet imo but he lacks the feats

True he has beaten Savage Hulk but the fact that Hulk is even a challenge to Thor at those lower levels doesn't look good for Thor. I know he is capable of some pretty high end stuff but his usual is on par with Savage Hulk who is nowhere near the levels of DBZ guys imo

Thor fought Juggernaut when he used the Godblast and that was normal Juggs. Also in their 1st meeting Juggs tooled Thor and he was only at classic levels

juggerman
Possibly. But Nappa was able to completely tear thru tanks and planes with his bear hands like they were paper as well. Thor's tank feat does not put him on DBZ level. He has far more impressive feats to choose from

dvampire
It's easier to crush through metal with a weapon in your hand, but you could never crush metal with your bare hands.

juggerman
Thor even looked like he was struggling in that scan. Look at the strain on his face. Nappa completely destroyed them with a smile and no effort at all

juggerman
Who needed a weapon? Nappa didn't use a weapon.

dvampire
Thor even looked like he was struggling in that scan. Look at the strain on his face. Nappa completely destroyed them with a smile and no effort at all

But it was a feat that he accomplished. You can punch through dry wall, but you could never crush it into a ball, depending on how thick and hard it is. Thor's feat is better.

juggerman
Thor's struggling feat is not better. He strains pulling the metal apart while Nappa it easily. This feat is not in Thor's favor

Yamcha
I saw a rapper the other day saying Krillen would beat Thor and shook my head lol.

Vegetto is impressive, he's ridiculously powerful but sadly I don't feel like he could stand up to Thor, Mjolnir alone would be able to deal with any ki related attack I would think...If Thor used all of his powers I could see him taking a vast majority but personally I feel he could probably fight like a brick and take this he's just out of the DBZ league in my opinion (I mean I'd be up to debate non-cannon stuff like SS3 Vegetto from DBM but even then....his strongest attack shown was a Ki attack and although impressive I could see it being absorbed by Mjolnir and used against Vegetto)

Like I said in all versions Vegetto is no one to take lightly but Thor is just so versatile I think he has the powers to put Vegetto down.

What I want to know is Thor FTL? Cause I've heard that multiple times and while I wouldn't be surprised I would just like to make certain :/. Cause I could see in like traveling speed but I'm not sure about reaction speed..

dvampire
Your limiting Thor in favor of Vegeto, which means Thor is superior going all out, without the restrictions. If you put Vegeto at his best, it's only fair to put Thor at his best. It's the only way to decide who's better, so that it won't be any debate about who's more powerful. Lets keep it on strength, because Thor has better strength feats.

juggerman
The metal feat is trash if you ask me due to Thor's struggle. I will give his strength overall due to him lifting the giant snake which is above any DBZ feat i can think of.

Going all out i think Thor loses. Vegito's power output is greater than Thor's imo and Vegito is much faster. Thor wouldn't even know what hit him.

Vegito is much greater than alot of people that have beaten Thor's ass in the past

dvampire
Thor's struggling feat is not better. He strains pulling the metal apart while Nappa it easily. This feat is not in Thor's favor

You completely ignored the analogy about the dry wall I given you, which makes Thor feat much better. You can rip through a piece of paper, but you could never crush it into a ball, depending on how thick it is.

juggerman
Ok so two people try to rip a phonebook. One does it without any trouble at all and then throws it to the floor. The other one clearly struggles to do it but afterward crumples it up. How it the second person stronger? The 1st person didn't even attempt it so you can't claim the second person is stronger. Clearly the fist guy (having no trouble at all) could have done alot more had he chosen.

Zack Fair
Mjolnir is tailor made to own the dragonball universe. Classic Thor owns Vegeta.

dvampire
Ok so two people try to rip a phonebook. One does it without any trouble at all and then throws it to the floor. The other one clearly struggles to do it but afterward crumples it up. How it the second person stronger? The 1st person didn't even attempt it so you can't claim the second person is stronger. Clearly the fist guy (having no trouble at all) could have done alot more had he chosen.

You using my analogy strength your argument, which weakens it because my analogy still proves to be better. You can punch through a phonebook several times until it rips apart, but no man could ever fold it into a ball.

Yamcha
I mean if anyone really wants to check Thor feats isn't there a respect thread around here?

Edit:Nvm here, it's well made and divided up into strength,durability,speed, etc etc. so there you go.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=522796&highlight=thor+forumid%3A98

Zack Fair
It all comes down to Thor's damage soak. I don't see Vegito physically putting him down, and the one way I can see him doing it(ki blasts) gets nullified by Mjolnir.

Harbinger
I'd bet money on Thor being able to outright one-shot Vegetto with Mjolnir.

NemeBro
Juggernaut is strong enough to destroy a planet imo but he lacks the feats

True he has beaten Savage Hulk but the fact that Hulk is even a challenge to Thor at those lower levels doesn't look good for Thor. I know he is capable of some pretty high end stuff but his usual is on par with Savage Hulk who is nowhere near the levels of DBZ guys imo

Thor fought Juggernaut when he used the Godblast and that was normal Juggs. Also in their 1st meeting Juggs tooled Thor and he was only at classic levels So you concede. Lovely.

Savage Hulk and weaker Hulks have planetary feats, and on average is far stronger than Goku and friends physically. I don't care about your opinion.

Juggernaut is virtually invulnerable. No DBZ character could hurt him. Not seeing your point.

Really... The Midgard Serpent feat isn't just better than any feat of Vegito's in terms of might, it is hundreds of times better.

juggerman
No your argument is weak because doing the same exact task Thor struggled while Nappa did not. That also shows Nappa>Thor on that feat

I did not cocede. Because i think Juggernaut can does not make it so. Going off of feats he may not be able to

It doesn't matter since Goku can destroy a planet far faster than Hulk could. Hulk may be stronger physically but he can't match their "power output"

The couls easily defeat him tho. Toss him into space

i've already agreed here. What's your point?

Bentley
Prove that Goku can destroy a planet faster than Hulk did in HotM, just to humor me.

dvampire
No your argument is weak because doing the same exact task Thor struggled while Nappa did not. That also shows Nappa>Thor on that feat

I did not cocede. Because i think Juggernaut can does not make it so. Going off of feats he may not be able to

It doesn't matter since Goku can destroy a planet far faster than Hulk could. Hulk may be stronger physically but he can't match their "power output"

The couls easily defeat him tho. Toss him into space

i've already agreed here. What's your point?

Goku loses in strength and that there's no purpose in destroying the planet because Goku can't survive in space and that Thor can. If he miss a planet destroying blast he's done for, Thor isn't because he actually has survived much wosre. Because Goku is based off of ki, not the elements of the earth itself which Thor has survived and beyound that (tempatures of the sun).

Nephthys
Isn't Vegeto dozens of times faster than Thor?

I've seen a lot of Thor vs fast characters like Superman threads, but idk if I've ever seen something that would allow Thor to actually tag one of them except PIS.

Bentley
Yeah, Thor's speed feats are as iffy as Thanos's speed feats. Most Marvel characters have little to none battle speed feats, and those that have it are far in between.

I recall Quasar showing nanosecond reaction times or some sh_t in Thanos Imperative.

dvampire
Originally posted by Nephthys
Isn't Vegeto dozens of times faster than Thor?

I've seen a lot of Thor vs fast characters like Superman threads, but idk if I've ever seen something that would allow Thor to actually tag one of them except PIS.

Vegeto is slower than Thor in flight speed and Thor's reflexes is enough to evade aswell. Do you think Vegeto will be able to catch Thor if he flew off from a distance? it's impossible, considering no DBZ character can reach the distance of the sun in just a few seconds.

Look how Thor cuts the distance from his opponent. The original Black Knight shoots bolas from his lance that are literally surrounding Thor, but because of his speed, Thor knocks the lance away and evades capture.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Stats/ThorSuperspeed05Avengers006.jpg

juggerman
Was that normal unamped Savage Hulk? Im not talking about Hulk at World Breaker levels. Hulk was more than capable of threashing Thor before he could easily bust planets

Goku does lose in strength but this is not an arm wrestling contest. His hit can hurt Thor. He has gone blow for blow with opponents and their hit caused shock waves that destroyed stuff. IIRC his and Freiza's punches were shaking the planet. That's alot harder than some of Hulk's punches that have taken down Thor in the past. Hell Namor recently beat down on Thor with punches that didn't cause any shock waves.

He is combat speed is much faster than Thor's and just about everyone in DBZ speed blitz slower people.

And he can easily use Instant Transmission to attack Thor from behind making him blocking with the hammer difficult. He doesn't have to destroy the planet since he can change the direction his Kamehameha travels mid flight

dvampire
Was that normal unamped Savage Hulk? Im not talking about Hulk at World Breaker levels. Hulk was more than capable of threashing Thor before he could easily bust planets

Goku does lose in strength but this is not an arm wrestling contest. His hit can hurt Thor. He has gone blow for blow with opponents and their hit caused shock waves that destroyed stuff. IIRC his and Freiza's punches were shaking the planet. That's alot harder than some of Hulk's punches that have taken down Thor in the past. Hell Namor recently beat down on Thor with punches that didn't cause any shock waves.

He is combat speed is much faster than Thor's and just about everyone in DBZ speed blitz slower people.

And he can easily use Instant Transmission to attack Thor from behind making him blocking with the hammer difficult. He doesn't have to destroy the planet since he can change the direction his Kamehameha travels mid flight

This is not Hulk Vegeto is fighting but Thor. Thor strength needed to be proven superior, to make the better combatant. Vegeto shock waves come from ki, not pure strength. Notice how he struggle with ten tons in the after life, Thor grace Vegeto, and he is in trouble.

Thor doesn't have to worry about combat speed because Vegeto will never be able to catch him. You can't limit a character's speed in favor of another, Thor is vastly faster than Vegeto in flight speed and would discover various way's on how to slow him down.

Thor will take it in space, who could also teleport, but has low ki so Vegeto's IT is limited depending on the distance. Vegeto can change the direction of his blast, Thor doesn't have to be there witness it. Thor can control air currents to slow Vegeto down, his eyes are a weakness, he can't see past a flash of thunder.

Harbinger
People really make too much of Thor's relative lack of speed feats.

He's routinely taken on characters with fast combat reflexes, including those with FTL reflexes like Silver Surfer (whom he's beaten before). Even if one were to assume that Vegetto had a speed edge, it isn't one so demonstrative that Thor won't be able to dodge or parry his attacks. On the flip side, Vegetto isn't so fast that he's going to be able to avoid catching Mjolnir to the face. Even with IT--which is limited by the user's reflexes--Vegetto isn't going to be able to inflict sufficient damage to Thor to drop him.

Zack Fair
Vegeto is faster in combat speed, but I don't see him putting Thor down even if the speed gap allows him to land multiple blows on him. He could probably physically tank Vegete's attacks and in case he feels he couldn't he has Mjolnir and shields to handle the ki assault. Also...Vegeto likes to show off. He better go serious straight from the very beginning or else Thor shoves the hammer up his candy ass.

Nephthys
Thor has been getting his ass beat recently by people with much less offensive capabilities than Vegeto. To say that Thor can laugh off multiple blows is being optimistic.

Originally posted by Harbinger
People really make too much of Thor's relative lack of speed feats.

He's routinely taken on characters with fast combat reflexes, including those with FTL reflexes like Silver Surfer (whom he's beaten before).

Yeah and Deathstroke has beaten the Flash but we don't argue that he should be able to keep up with FTL characters. This happens all the time in comics and it can usually be passed off as PIS or the writer not having a grasp of the characters abilities/being incompetent.

Admittedly the lack of concern over Superspeed in comics is a pet peeve of mine. People shouldn't be able to tag speedsters by 'guessing where they'll be and timing their attacks' or any of the other bullshit ways that beings without superspeed have beaten speedsters. It pissed me off.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Nephthys
Thor has been getting his ass beat recently by people with much less offensive capabilities than Vegeto. To say that Thor can laugh off multiple blows is being optimistic.

Yes he would tank it and i didn't say he would laugh it off. By tank I meant he could simply take it. Years upon years of feats don't get ignored simply because at the moment Thor is not having the best time of his comic life.

I agree about the speed issue in comics. Combat speed feats is part of the reason I prefered DC over Marvel when I collected comics. In DC everyone and their mommas have super speed lol.

dvampire
Thor is not a standing target, and can use thunder to hit himself, causing both Vegeto and Thor to be hit, but Thor won't be effected by his own powers. That's just one way to stop a speed assault from Vegeto. Another is increasing the speed of the wind around himself, which he could put it a reasonable speed to slow Vegeto down or actually cut him. Both methods would in stoping a speed biltz in close combat, giving Thor a chance to break apart from Vegeto or actually hitting him, which might KO him with the hammer.

Zack Fair
IMO the best option to deal with a speedblitz is Thor using shields.

dvampire
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Random/ThorLightning03v211.jpg

The methods I posted are good shields, Vegeto can't stop air currents or lightining. He also fuses Mjolnir together with lightning from his touch, that's how he can easily stop a speed biltz.

Here's another.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Random/ThorLightning04AvengersClassic5.jpg

His entire body can literally crackle with lightning.

Harbinger
Comparing DS tagging guys like Wonder Woman and Flash--IE, a street leveler tagging legit top tiers--to Thor (himself a top tier) doing it to other top tiers is misleading. It isn't PIS for Thor to hit guys with speed; it's his average.

If anyone's going to assert that Vegetto's speed is a problem for Thor, then IMO, you'd have to argue that Vegetto's speed feats trump those of guys like Surfer/Gladiator/Hyperion, all of whom Thor has fought and beaten before.

Chances are that Vegetto winds up getting his head caved in before he drops Thor via his not-so-demonstrative speed advantage.

juggerman
I know it isn't Hulk vs Vegito but seeing from Hulk vs Thor all the time it takes much less than planet busting attacks to down Thor. I know Thor is stronger but he fights like a brick so much that i don't think he will be landing hits against Vegito.

Im not limiting Thor's speed because he doesn't fight by zipping all over the place while DBZ charaters do. He stands and fights like a true warrior but that will cost him here

Thor doesn't just take fights into space. Vedito can just Solar Flare Thor and attack him while Thor is blindly swinging the hammer. Or like i said before he could charge a Kamehameha and then IT behind thor at the last second and hit him in the back. Thor would be defenseless and downed by that. As proven before Thor can be downed by much less than planet busters and a full power Kamehameha by Vegito is many times that.

dvampire
You have to limit Thor's power in order for Vegeto to win, which means Thor is the superior combatant.

juggerman
How did i limit him? Im going by how he normally fights. He doesn't have great combat speed and he doesn't just zip into outer space like you're trying to say he would. He stands and fights. And when he does Vegito KO's him

Classic NES
Thor wins, he's faster, physically stronger, better energy manipulation, and more combat experience. This is a stomp.

Classic Hulk easily destroyed an asteroid twice the size of The Earth.

Damborgson
One hit from Mjolnir is more than enough to take his jaw off. He'll need to stay at range and hit him with bursts.

NemeBro
One punch would be enough to make Vegeto a smear on the pavement if Thor doesn't hold back, really.

Classic NES
Originally posted by Damborgson
He'll need to stay at range and hit him with bursts.

Thor has a myriad of range attacks, though. There's really nothing Vegetto can do except beg for mercy.

nij-ayias
Rune Thor would beat any DB characters but I don't know if any version of Thor weaker than that can.

Seriously, you wouldn't see a Thor not holding back except Rune Thor. And Thor CONSTANTLY gets hit a lot in a close combat by SKILLED opponents like Spiderman, Wolverine, Mangoose, Captain America or any above Barbaric Brawler like the Hulk and Juggernaut.

In terms of skills, you don't see Thor uses multiple head and body movements to dodge his opponents or block attacks multiple times.
Thor is simply a barbaric brawler who always comes forward and brawl.

If you see Thor that dominating, then why can't he solo any army of villains that couldn't one shot a planet in some of the Marvel Events? Example, Secret Invasion and Siege.

Seriously, kids are overrating Thor and Superman despite them continuously fighting bunch of superhumans, mutants and metahumans who isn't a planetary threat or cannot instantly one shot a planet.

Classic NES

nij-ayias

Classic NES
Originally posted by nij-ayias
I already stated that but you Manga/DB haters are overrating him too much.

9.9 out of 10, Most version of Thor would hold back.

10 out of 10, Most version of Thor would get hit a lot, LOL.

Most versions of Thor couldn't solo any super human verse in comics and manga. He couldn't even solo Siege and Secret Invasion Event, LOL.

So, you're only chance of victory is CIS induced, kay. Not that it matters much anyway since the people who "hit" Thor on a regular basis. Are vastly more powerful than any dbz character. So, that's really a moot point.

Marvel Writers >>> You

It doesn't matter what Capt. America said what matters is the skill application

Earlier you stated correctly that Cap was a skilled fighter and he's one of the Marvel U best h2h fighters. Yet, now when it proves you wrong his opinion suddenly doesn't matter?

Thor doesn't have:

1.) multiple head and body movements to dodge his opponents

2.) block attacks multiple times

1] Wrong!

The Absorbing Man, when he acquire Thor's powers and could not defeat him, he said: "It ain't fair!!!" "What's good my strength, my power if I can't land a blow?", "I didn't know it was gonna be like this!!!" The very same thing happened to Warlock, to the Juggernaut (when Thor took his invulnerable force field), Mr. Hyde (Thor#106), also, Pluto and Ares (the god of war) when Thor really cut loose in Blood And Thunder. Thor defeated Grog the god crusher without his powers, super-strength, and being a mortal-Thor-#397.

2] Blocks? Doesn't need them since he has super durability.

It doesn't matter even Thor is an expert combatant and trained for hundred of years in the art of war if he keeps on getting hit by Spiderman, Wolverine, Mangoose, Captain America or any above Barbaric Brawler like the Hulk and Juggernaut.

Your logic makes zero sense. Are you saying he should never be touched because he's a good fighter? Even if he's fighting superfast and super strong opponents. . .kay.

nij-ayias
Originally posted by Classic NES
So, you're only chance of victory is CIS induced, kay. Not that it matters much anyway since the people who "hit" Thor on a regular basis. Are vastly more powerful than any dbz character. So, that's really a moot point.

Here comes CIS as a shield hahaha.

The most appropriate term for that is IN CHARACTER for Thor holding back 9.9 of 10. For him getting hit a lot of times, blame his skills.

Earlier you stated correctly that Cap was a skilled fighter and he's one of the Marvel U best h2h fighters. Yet, now when it proves you wrong his opinion suddenly doesn't matter?

Cap was referring to Thor's experience, Again,

Marvel Writer >>> Fans like you who overrates Thor and Supes

1] Wrong!

The Absorbing Man, when he acquire Thor's powers and could not defeat him, he said: "It ain't fair!!!" "What's good my strength, my power if I can't land a blow?", "I didn't know it was gonna be like this!!!" The very same thing happened to Warlock, to the Juggernaut (when Thor took his invulnerable force field), Mr. Hyde (Thor#106), also, Pluto and Ares (the god of war) when Thor really cut loose in Blood And Thunder. Thor defeated Grog the god crusher without his powers, super-strength, and being a mortal-Thor-#397.

Skills Department:

Caps or Wolverine >> Absorbing Man or Warlock, Juggernaut, Pluto, Ares

LOL.

2] Blocks? Doesn't need them since he has super durability.

Stupid argument.

Your logic makes zero sense. Are you saying he should never be touched because he's a good fighter? Even if he's fighting superfast and super strong opponents. . .kay.

Because your overrating Thor. You said he's that skilled, then why Cap and Wolverine could land a blow, LOL.

There's a reason why there's fighting ability in Marvel's Power Grid. Yet you deny that it was nothing, LOL.

Wait, I concede that Rune Thor would beat any DB, but you keep on going on. That's what I call, overrated, LOL.

Classic NES

The most appropriate term for that is IN CHARACTER for Thor holding back 9.9 of 10.

CIS is in-character

Cap was referring to Thor's experience, Again,

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Random/ThorSkill13AvengersAnnual18.jpg

"He is an expert combatant"

Skills Department:

Caps or Wolverine >> Absorbing Man or Warlock, Juggernaut, Pluto, Ares

And?

FYI, I never argued that Thor was more skilled than Wolverine and Cap. I said he was more skill and experience than Goku. That goes for Cap and Wolvie.

Stupid argument.

Common sense.

Cap and Wolverine pose no threat to Thor even holding back. Very few people do. Also, I already referenced for you examples of Thor dodging attacks when he has to. Besides, why would you dodge or block an attack that's no harm to you?

Because your overrating Thor. You said he's that skilled, then why Cap and Wolverine could land a blow, LOL.

Can you cite references for your claims please? Just saying "he gets hit alot of times" isn't quite enough.

There's a reason why there's fighting ability in Marvel's Power Grid. Yet you deny that it was nothing, LOL.

And, the guy with a high grid just vouched for another combat ability.

nij-ayias
CIS is in-character

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Random/ThorSkill13AvengersAnnual18.jpg

"He is an expert combatant"

Expert Combatant does not equate to Skills.

Expert and experienced combatant was rated as 4 in marvel.

Capt. America was rated as 6

Wolverine was rated as 7.

And?

FYI, I never argued that Thor was more skilled than Wolverine and Cap. I said he was more skill and experience than Goku. That goes for Cap and Wolvie.

MARVEL >>>> You

Seriously, you starting to destroy your credibility.

Common sense.

Cap and Wolverine pose no threat to Thor even holding back. Very few people do. Also, I already referenced for you examples of Thor dodging attacks when he has to. Besides, why would you dodge or block an attack that's no harm to you?

Yeah, Wolverine's already harmed him multiple times, adamantium, hello.

And Juggernaut and Hulk too, LOL. Just accept it, in the end the most powerful version of Thor would win. I just not overrate him unlike you.

Can you cite references for your claims please? Just saying "he gets hit alot of times" isn't quite enough.

His fight with Spiderman, Wolverine, Hulk, Juggernaut, Captain America, Mangoose etc.

Anyone with a fighting ability of 4 up to 7 could hit him but not all can hurt him.

And, the guy with a high grid just vouched for another combat ability.

MARVEL >>> YOU

Anyone with a fighting ability of 4 is descent and can be vouched by Cap.

Classic NES
Expert Combatant does not equate to Skills.

Then how else would he be called an expert combatant if he did not have the skills?

Expert and experienced combatant was rated as 4 in marvel.

Capt. America was rated as 6

Wolverine was rated as 7.

Can you cite a reference?

MARVEL >>>> You

And, Marvel made a comic where Cap praises Thor for his combat skills. I posted the scan already.

Yeah, Wolverine's already harmed him multiple times, adamantium, hello.

You've stated that already, I'm asking you to cite your reference. Show me Wolverine "hurting" Thor with his claws.

And Juggernaut and Hulk too

Juggernaut and Hulk would rape Vegetto as well.

His fight with Spiderman, Wolverine, Hulk, Juggernaut, Captain America, Mangoose etc.

Which fights, again references.

Anyone with a fighting ability of 4 is descent and can be vouched by Cap.

But, have they? If they have show a reference please.

nij-ayias
Then how else would he be called an expert combatant if he did not have the skills?

There's a reason why there's a power grid of 1 - 7. Thor is expert combatant because he's experienced. Skill is on entirely different level, but Thor would overwhelmed Cap because the overall power rating is too huge. But in skills department, NO, anyone with a brain knows Capt is known for skills while Thor is known for power.

Can you cite a reference?

Official Handbook of Marvel Universe >>> You

Thor is consistently 4 while Capt is 6 and Wolvie is 7.

And, Marvel made a comic where Cap praises Thor for his combat skills. I posted the scan already.

Yeah, praised because he was 4 while Cap is 6 and Wolvie is 7, hahaha. Fanboys will always be fanboys, no matter what you do, Thor's fighting ability is inferior to Cap and Wolvie, live with it.

You've stated that already, I'm asking you to cite your reference. Show me Wolverine "hurting" Thor with his claws.

Wolverine vs Thor

Juggernaut and Hulk would rape Vegetto as well.

Speed difference, Roshi >> Juggernaut and Hulk

Green Scar is Saiyan Arc Vegeta at best.

Can Juggs one shot a moon?

Even Spiderman defeated Juggs. The way to beat Juggs is BFR if you don't have magic.

Now you said it, your 100% 12 yrs old fanboy.

Which fights, again references.

Wolverine vs Thor

Even if I showed it all, you'll just make a fanboys excuse.

But, have they? If they have show a reference please.

You already showed it, Thor was 4 but still vouched by Cap. Hahaha.

Classic NES
There's a reason why there's a power grid of 1 - 7. Thor is expert combatant because he's experienced.

Yes, because he's experienced in fighting which means he's skilled.

But in skills department, NO, anyone with a brain knows Capt is known for skills while Thor is known for power.

And, Cap made commentary on his skills and vouched for them. So, that's irrelevant.

Official Handbook of Marvel Universe

Which handbook?

Thor's fighting ability is inferior to Cap and Wolvie, live with it.

And?

Wolverine vs Thor

What issue #?

-Speed difference, Roshi >> Juggernaut and Hulk

-Green Scar is Saiyan Arc Vegeta at best.

-Can Juggs one shot a moon?

-Even Spiderman defeated Juggs. The way to beat Juggs is BFR if you don't have magic.

-Based on what?

-Who cares?

-LOL whatever you say pal.

-He's invulnerable and unstoppable at his classic levels. 8th day incarnation can punch through dimensions.

-He slowed him down by trapping him in wet cement. He never defeated him.

Even if I showed it all, you'll just make a fanboys excuse.

Sorta like what you're doing now?

You already showed it

Where did I show the databook numbers?

nij-ayias
Yes, because he's experienced in fighting which means he's skilled.

And, Cap made commentary on his skills and vouched for them. So, that's irrelevant.

Marvel >> 12 yrs old kid like you

Which handbook?

Why still continue to argue if you don't anything?

And?

Marvel disagrees with you,

Marvel >> 12 yrs old kid like you

What issue #?

12 yrs old don't know shit.

-Based on what?

-Who cares?

-LOL whatever you say pal.

-He's invulnerable and unstoppable at his classic levels. 8th day incarnation can punch through dimensions.

Juggs can't transform into 8th day under his own will. And SSJ3 Gotenks can scream through dimensions too.

-He slowed him down by trapping him in wet cement. He never defeated him.

Trapped = Defeated

And of story kid.

Sorta like what you're doing now?

I already said that Rune Thor would defeat any DB characters, but here you are saying Typical Thor could solo. Typical Thor who couldn't even solo Siege and Secret Invasion, would solo any superhuman Manga Verse, LOL. So who's the obvious fanboy here? Pointing out Thor's power grid should be all 7, LOL. What a stupid opinion.

Where did I show the databook numbers?

A kid will always be a kid.

dvampire
You can't debate correctly because you know Vegeto is inferior to Thor, so you use insulting tatics instead. How about posting a scan on how Vegeto can beat Thor, it's much easier to end a debate without making you look like your being bias.

Classic NES
Juggs can't transform into 8th day under his own will. And SSJ3 Gotenks can scream through dimensions too.

That wasn't the point. There are versions of juggernaut that can do things like rip through dimensions. If you want to just make a thread and I'll show you how easily juggs rapes any dbz character.

Trapped = Defeated

We don't know for how long, though. Doesn't matter since you made it seem like Spider-man was able to beat him with his own power. Which is silly of course.

Typical Thor who couldn't even solo Siege and Secret Invasion, would solo any superhuman Manga Verse, LOL.

We're talking about dbz not the manga verse and yes Thor would solo. Vegetto couldn't do anything to Thor.

So who's the obvious fanboy here? Pointing out Thor's power grid should be all 7, LOL. What a stupid opinion.

I don't even know what you're trying to say here. How about we drop the power grid issue since you have no reference, kay hon?

NemeBro
Why does Vegeto being able to tag Thor matter?

His best punch can't do much damage to someone as durable as Thor.

nij-ayias
Originally posted by dvampire
You can't debate correctly because you know Vegeto is inferior to Thor, so you use insulting tatics instead. How about posting a scan on how Vegeto can beat Thor, it's much easier to end a debate without making you look like your being bias.

Because we are just going circles here.

Rune Thor, yes, he is superior, I already told him that.
But Typical Thor who gets tag by Spiderman, Cap, Juggs, Hulk, Mangoose. No.

Classic NES

Rune Thor, yes, he is superior, I already told him that.
But Typical Thor who gets tag by Spiderman, Cap, Juggs, Hulk, Mangoose. No.

Spiderman, Mongoose and Cap can't hurt him. Hulk and Juggs would slaughter Vegetto. Still waiting for your point.

nij-ayias
Spiderman, Mongoose and Cap can't hurt him. Hulk and Juggs would slaughter Vegetto. Still waiting for your point.

What point do I have to tell you? That I'm more intelligent than you because you're a kid?

Seriously, when you said HULK and JUGGS would beat VEGETTO, you're not worth arguing with.

Classic NES

Seriously, when you said HULK and JUGGS would beat VEGETTO, you're not worth arguing with.

Then make a thread and I'll show you what this kid can do.

NemeBro
What point do I have to tell you? That I'm more intelligent than you because you're a kid?

Seriously, when you said HULK and JUGGS would beat VEGETTO, you're not worth arguing with. Actually you've proven yourself to be quite the mewling simpleton with your posts, and have no grounds for claiming superior intelligence to anyone.

nij-ayias

Seriously, then answer this first because this is how my mind works kid:

A simply supported beam, 10m long carries a uniformly distributed load of 20 kN/m. What is the value of the maximum moment of the beam due to this load?

With our gap and achievements in life, I can be your Professor in any Engineering Subjects.

nij-ayias
Originally posted by NemeBro
Actually you've proven yourself to be quite the mewling simpleton with your posts, and have no grounds for claiming superior intelligence to anyone.

We are just going nowhere that's why.

A simply supported beam, 10m long carries a uniformly distributed load of 20 kN/m. What is the value of the maximum moment of the beam due to this load?

With our gap and achievements in life, I can be your Professor in any Engineering Subjects.

Classic NES

With out gap and achievements in life, I can be your Professor in any Engineering Subjects.

Beats me, But I do know that Thors fist traveling at 299 792 458 m / s would turn Vegettos face into paste in 0.00001 seconds. smile

nij-ayias
Beats me, But I do know that Thors fist traveling at 299 792 458 m / s would turn Vegettos face into paste in 0.00001 of a second. smile

Who cares, I lost my respect to you already kid. Just a simple problem in Strength of Materials, yet you can't answered it.

Classic NES
Who cares, I lost my respect to you already kid. Just a simple problem in Strength of Materials, yet you can't answered it.

My major was business.

nij-ayias
My major was business.

smh

Classic NES
I'm backpedaling

Thor wins.

nij-ayias
Thor wins.

I don't care who wins for an idiot who can't understand what a Power Grid means, LOL.

Classic NES
I don't care who wins for an idiot who can't understand what a Power Grid means, LOL.

A power grid you never cited a reference for. smile

nij-ayias
A power grid you never cited a reference for. smile

I told you, Thor was constantly 4 in his fighting ability, what does that tell you? If you can't figure that out, it's not my problem, old dogs can't learn new tricks as they say.

Classic NES
I told you.

But, you never cited your source

nij-ayias
But, you never cited your source

Because you're that intelligent you can't figure out what I meant. If you don't know any source, how reliable you are then?

Classic NES
If you don't know any source, how reliable you are then?

Maybe if you listed the source, I would know.

nij-ayias
Maybe if you listed the source, I would know.

I already listed that the source, and saying consistently doesn't rang the bell to you?

Classic NES
I already listed that the source

You didn't tell me which edition of the handbook since there are multiple versions.

nij-ayias
You didn't tell me which edition of the handbook since there are multiple versions.

What does consistently means?

Classic NES
What does consistently means?

So, whats the big deal of naming one or more versions of the handbook if it's consistent?

nij-ayias
So, whats the big deal of naming one or more versions of the handbook if it's consistent?

smh

Classic NES
smh

Why not cite a source and prove me wrong then?

nij-ayias
Why not cite a source and prove me wrong then?

I'm tired already, I wouldn't be surprise next time if you told us that Batman or Spiderman would solo DBZ, NARUTO, BLEACH, OP and FT universe, laughing

Classic NES
I'm tired already, I wouldn't be surprise next time if you told us that Batman or Spiderman would solo DBZ, NARUTO, BLEACH, OP and FT universe, laughing
Okay.

dvampire
Because he have no facts to give. He lost by ignoring to prove it.

nij-ayias
Because he have no facts to give. He lost by ignoring to prove it.

No, I started to lose interest because he didn't know shit about Thor plus saying Juggs or Hulk could solo the entire DBZ is something beyond imagination, LOL, those slowpokes. Besides, anything I will present here will be rejected like skills, 18K is planet buster, power levels, solar system busting, scream dimension buster etc. He might as well cancel the planet/moon/island/mountain/city busting for his benefit, LOL. He wants to cancel all those because it will beat the Typical Thor and Supes.

Just use the strongest version of Thor and Supes so I'll agree with you 100%.

Zack Fair
You want to pit Pre-Crisis Superman/Rune King Thor against Vegeto...u mad?

Harbinger
Glad we all agree Thor wins this.

Damborgson
No, I started to lose interest because he didn't know shit about Thor plus saying Juggs or Hulk could solo the entire DBZ is something beyond imagination, LOL, those slowpokes. Besides, anything I will present here will be rejected like skills, 18K is planet buster, power levels, solar system busting, scream dimension buster etc. He might as well cancel the planet/moon/island/mountain/city busting for his benefit, LOL. He wants to cancel all those because it will beat the Typical Thor and Supes.

Just use the strongest version of Thor and Supes so I'll agree with you 100%.

why use the most powerful version when regular thor can handle him fine?

juggerman
Thor's combat speed is nowhere near as fast as DBZ verse. They consistantly move at speeds no else can track in fights. Thor's fight are constantly and easily seen by eveyone with the exception of a few moments when he moves quicker than his opponent expects.

Im not saying he's not fast but his combat speed is terrible when compared to even the weaker characters of DBZ.

Plus i highly doubt Thor would one shot Vegito. DBZ characters take planet shattering shots all the time and are fine. Cell took a "Final Flash" from Super Vegeta which was capable of destroying Earth and healed almost instantly. Cell's durability<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Vegito's. Hell Frieza simply batted away a planet shattering blast from Vegeta while at 1% of his power! Frieza could utterly obliterate planets with minimal effort at much less than 1%. And he is a flea compared to Vegito.

And someone actually had the nerve to say Hulk or Juggernaut would solo DBZ! Clearly people have gone mad! I know Hulk has strength feats out the ass but he would easily be taken out by lower level DBZ people like Krillin. Hulk was killed when he was inpaled by a trident. A Destructo Disk would cut his f***ing head off!

Juggernaut would be more tricky but he could be easily BFR'd as could Hulk.

Thor is much more of a challenge than the other two due to his diverse powers but the result is the same. A "Solar Flare" followed by a planet destroying attack to his face/head spells a Thor KO.

Damborgson
Thor's combat speed is nowhere near as fast as DBZ verse. They consistantly move at speeds no else can track in fights. Thor's fight are constantly and easily seen by eveyone with the exception of a few moments when he moves quicker than his opponent expects.

Im not saying he's not fast but his combat speed is terrible when compared to even the weaker characters of DBZ.

Plus i highly doubt Thor would one shot Vegito. DBZ characters take planet shattering shots all the time and are fine. Cell took a "Final Flash" from Super Vegeta which was capable of destroying Earth and healed almost instantly. Cell's durability<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Vegito's. Hell Frieza simply batted away a planet shattering blast from Vegeta while at 1% of his power! Frieza could utterly obliterate planets with minimal effort at much less than 1%. And he is a flea compared to Vegito.

And someone actually had the nerve to say Hulk or Juggernaut would solo DBZ! Clearly people have gone mad! I know Hulk has strength feats out the ass but he would easily be taken out by lower level DBZ people like Krillin. Hulk was killed when he was inpaled by a trident. A Destructo Disk would cut his f***ing head off!

Juggernaut would be more tricky but he could be easily BFR'd as could Hulk.

Thor is much more of a challenge than the other two due to his diverse powers but the result is the same. A "Solar Flare" followed by a planet destroying attack to his face/head spells a Thor KO.

Thor's perception though and ability to track those faster than him shouldn't be over looked. A couple of combos from Vegito would make Thor see that he's outmatched in speed, so he brings down the lightning.

It's true that he's not as consistently fast as DBZ characters, but he's got other means of catching up to them. OMNI blast for the stun and MJolnir for the KO/Kill.

They've never taken Physical force like Mjolnir though and been fine. Cell didn't really take anything lol. Half his body was blown away. He regenerated pretty quick (After messing with Vegeta heh) but Vegito doesn't have that luxuary.

Thats kind of another exaggeration. Pretty sure Frieza wasn't at 1% of his power. It was more like 25%. Since Goku was about tied with him in that form and when he hit 50% he trashed Goku. If he was 50 times stronger he'd have killed him instantly.

Lol I'd like to see Krillin use Kienzan on Hulk :P I wonder if it'd cut him in half...

Solar Flare isn't hurting Thor's eyes. He's been in the core of the sun. Chances are he'd fling Mjolnir at whoever did the Solar flare and take the out right there.

juggerman
I agree he can track fast beings but he does not fight at the speeds of DBZ minus the times he dodges quickly

With IT Vegito can dodge the OMNI Blast. And Thor would need a moment to do an attack like that or "call down the lightning" which Vegito doesn't have to give him.

My point here tho was that Cell could get blasted by an attack that would have completely destroyed the planet and survive. Yeah he regenerated but Vegito wouldn't need to since that attack would have had no effect on him

Not an exaggeration. Frieza told Goku that he was using 1% of his power and that was when Goku was holding his own. Once Frieza increased his power to 50% Goku was completely outclassed until he went Super. So yeah when he deflected Vegeta's attack he was at 1% maybe even less. And he was still a casual planet obliterator in his 1st form which is <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< than his 1% Final Form

I think it would since Hulk gets cut all the time. His durability isn't that great unless he's Green Scar. Even Wolverine had trouble cutting Hulk at that level

Good point about the sun. I highly doubt he would hit Vegito with the hammer throw but maybe. But my point about the IT Hamehameha is still valid. If he casually tosses Ki blasts at Thor or maybe a Hamehameha and Mjolnir blocks/absorbs it and Vegito sets up for another Thor would not expect Vegito to appear behind him at the last second which means Thor would get the full blast to the back of his head. Instant KO if not worse

dvampire
Thor is no Hulk naturally, but using his mystic powers of electricity, he can heal himself while be shield by the electrical current.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Stats/ThorDurability18-Electrical288.jpg

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Random/ThorLightning02478.jpg

There's no way to get past the eletrical current. He also fuses Mjolnir together with lightning. You never proved how Vegeto could stop Thor in this state.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Random/ThorLightning03v211.jpg

His entire body can literally crackle with lightning.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Random/ThorLightning04AvengersClassic5.jpg

He's also summoned it from the sky. How can they detect magic or anything separate from KI? They can't.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Random/ThorLightning06BloodOath3.jpg

Basically speedbiltz won't work because they focus to much on ki to survive.

Thor can surround himself with an omnidirectional blast.
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Random/ThorOmniblast02600.jpg

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Random/ThorGodblast01v282.jpg

His flight speed is very fast, he can't be caught by Vegeto if he doesn't want to.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Stats/ThorSpeed04Avengers277.jpg

Speed isn't in favor of Vegeto, it's Thor. Tho'r faster in moving away from attacks, Vegeto isn't because he can't track Thor's movements to begin with.

juggerman
He can Heal himself if he is KO'd. One full power Hamehameha would do that.

Where does it say his "electrical currents" are impenatrable? Besides while Thor is doing all this "summoning" and "fusing" is Vegito just supposed to be sitting there with his thumb in his butt?

What is Thor's "crackling" body doing to Vegito exactly?

They don't need to detect him since Thor doesn't fight but zipping around. He fights head on. They would never lose sight of his even if the couldn't detect him.

Speed blitz would work since Thor needs a moment to do all these things and Vegito won't give him that time.

Thor also won't be running away. He fights straight up. And his combat speed is trash compared to DBZ. Vegito doesn't move as slowly as most of the people Thor fights.

Combat Speed isn't in the favor of Thor. Unless he runs away and plans some sort of cowardly attack he loses

Newjak
Thor uses his hammer to drain all the KI from Vegito stick out tongue

dvampire
Your denying your own reasoning in favor of Vegeto winning. If you look and read the scans, Thor's attacks are instant, clearly you're ignoring Thor's feats in favor Vegeto. You're limiting Thor in favor of Vegeto to win, which means he then stand a chance in winning in the first place mental in your mind. A kamehameha wave doesn't have as much power as the sun or a star.

Thor has resisted extreme ranges of heat throughout his career. Thor doesn't even register a reaction when immersed in lava. Kamehameha doesn't have the tempatures of lava.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Stats/ThorDurability05-HeatAvengers005.jpg

Magical fire-bolts engulf Thor to no effect

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Stats/ThorDurability19-Heat292.jpg

Which do you think would hurt most, the force of the Kamehameha or the tempatures.

Thor takes a variety of blasts, not just ki. Can Vegeto take the tempatures of lava?

Ghost Rider's pure hellfire blasts are useless.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Stats/ThorDurability21-MagicalAvengers214.jpg

Cosmic fire-bolts from the Herald, Firelord, have a similarly negligible effect. He's a planet destroyer, even though the planet itself isn't as durable as Thor, because the planet itself has a core. The can't keep itself together from a large blast.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Stats/ThorDurability22-Heat306.jpg

Can Vegeto stand in the middle of the sun? And Thor has literally stood in the center of the Sun while confronting Atum.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Stats/ThorDurability29-HeatAnnual14.jpg

Thor can take the fight to the sun, which he can reach, but Vegeto can never be able to.

juggerman
Im ignoring nothing. In comics there is usually long speeches before/during an attack/move. Meaning he needed some time to do said move. Vegito's combat speed mean Thor really has no opportunity to do those things unless Vegito allows it or Thor runs away to the sun or something to chare up an attack.

Hulk's punch doesn't have a puch that is the temp of lava either yet that seems to work pretty well. And Juggernaut's punches. And anyone's punches really. Hamehameha is not a "fireball". It is a concussive attack. Temp has nothing to do with it.

And Btw Goku survived lava in the Frieza saga so yeah i think Vegito can no problem not that it really matters. But seriously did you even watch/read DBZ? Your temp arguments are silly

I know Thor can take heat related attacks but again ki blasts are not just flying balls of heat. A concussive attack that can completely destroy a planet will more than KO Thor seeing as how he gets hurt/Ko'd by far less than that daily

Thor won't just take the fight to the sun! That is not how he fights. And even if it was him leaving the planet and running to the sun shows his inferiority and costs him the fight. That's called self BFR. In otherwords a forefit. Vegito wins on account of Thor's cowardly retreat

laughing I like this one

dvampire
Vegeto loses because you keep limiting Thor to fight at Vegeto level, which means you have no interest in in keeping the fight fair. Thor wins overall clearly and that you're just draging the thread on without even showing proof with scans or any obvious facts.

juggerman
Right because all you are saying is "oh your limiting Thor so Thor wins"

No1 limited Thor. Thor fights a certain way just like everyone does. Thor's attacks aren't instant like you claim and he doesn't just run to the sun for an advantage. Even if he did it is a loss due to self BFR.

Thor has been KO'd by far less than what even First Form Frieza could do. For every durability feat Thor has he has feats of him getting his ass handed to him by bricks with punches less than that of Earth shaking

An attack that can totally destroy a planet KO's Thor if not worse and there is no arguing that so stop trying. Vegito can pull off these powerful attacks easily in no time at all.

You keep making false claims like "Thor can survive lava so a ki blast will have no effect" clearly shows you have no idea what you are talking about. Stop debating aginst DBZ characters if you know nothing about them.

NemeBro
It's weird how you seem to think that Vegeto is physically stronger than Hulk or Juggernaut.

When he's not.

In terms of punching power, either one are several magnitudes above every DBZ character. Same with lifting strength really.

juggerman
I never said Vegito was physically stronger than anyone from Marvel. I said he could easily defeat them. Totally different

Damborgson
I agree he can track fast beings but he does not fight at the speeds of DBZ minus the times he dodges quickly

With IT Vegito can dodge the OMNI Blast. And Thor would need a moment to do an attack like that or "call down the lightning" which Vegito doesn't have to give him.

My point here tho was that Cell could get blasted by an attack that would have completely destroyed the planet and survive. Yeah he regenerated but Vegito wouldn't need to since that attack would have had no effect on him

Not an exaggeration. Frieza told Goku that he was using 1% of his power and that was when Goku was holding his own. Once Frieza increased his power to 50% Goku was completely outclassed until he went Super. So yeah when he deflected Vegeta's attack he was at 1% maybe even less. And he was still a casual planet obliterator in his 1st form which is <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< than his 1% Final Form

I think it would since Hulk gets cut all the time. His durability isn't that great unless he's Green Scar. Even Wolverine had trouble cutting Hulk at that level

Good point about the sun. I highly doubt he would hit Vegito with the hammer throw but maybe. But my point about the IT Hamehameha is still valid. If he casually tosses Ki blasts at Thor or maybe a Hamehameha and Mjolnir blocks/absorbs it and Vegito sets up for another Thor would not expect Vegito to appear behind him at the last second which means Thor would get the full blast to the back of his head. Instant KO if not worse

He's fought at microsecond levels before. and moved faster than eyes can see also. But he doesn't need to since he can beat him with lightning before ever having to engage in melee.

Lol? It's not like DBZ characters are know from stopping their opponents attacks prematurely. I guarantee you with cis on Vegito stands there and smiles at Thor.

It's true that DBZ characters have awesome energy durability, but heat, physical force, etc not so much. Take Broly. He was badly burned by lava and died in the sun. Thor can easily survive in the sun and is Marvels king for energy durability of the heroes.

Then it's a lie. Because a 50X stronger Frieza would have killed goku with one hit. And he didn't. I doubt that happened though unless you have a scan that says otherwise.

Instant transmission is a cool ability and if Vegito does that trick that goku did when he fought cell and appears infront of Thor for the attack right before letting it loose, yeah Thor would get pretty hard. But Thors no slouch in durability and I'm confident he can take it.

The biggest thing thats bothered me as an inconsistency in DBZ though, is that 18,000 is supposedly planet busting power. Yet guys like Gotenks firede off attacks at the Earth which I assume are stronger than 18,000 and it didn't really do anything....

Love the show and the characters (especially Broly) but hate the inconsistency.

NemeBro
I never said Vegito was physically stronger than anyone from Marvel. I said he could easily defeat them. Totally different Yet equally wrong.

He might BFR Juggernaut, but he doesn't have the output to put down a raging Hulk, who isn't BFRed as easily.

Classic NES
What's stopping Thor from throwing Vegetto into orbit and out of our solar system , winning via BFR?

juggerman
Thor needs to summon the lightning which takes a few seconds. Vegito doesn't have to give him that time. And who says lightning will even work? Broly took several lightning bolts with no problem in his 1st movie as he was transforming. These guys no sale planet destroying attacks daily. I highly doubt lightning would do much

laughing he probably would. But with CIS on Thor wouldn't be going all out off jump. And Vegito dodged a lot of Buu's attacks. He likes to display his speed. This is 50/50 as to whether he tries to take a hammer shot to the face

Broly wasn't burned by the lava. He had thos scars from Goku's "Super Punch". The sun did kill him tho. But this is not a fight in the sun and Broly has taken shots that would level Thor like that Kamehameha to the face in the first movie. Or Vegeta's attack (which looked like a "Big Bang Attack"wink to his back without noticing.

I can't find the clip on Youtube. It was after Goku bit him to make Frieza use his hands. But while Frieza was at 50% Goku was using the Kaio-ken times 20 and was still getting manhandled. So if Goku was matching Freiza then was outclassed at even 20 times stronger then Frieza had to have been at a very low power in the beginning. Even if Frieza was at 5% and went to 50% that's only a 10 times difference which means Goku would have been able to hang. Matching Frieza at 3% Would mean that Goku's Kaio-ken times 20 would out him at Frieza's 60%. So even if he wasn't at 1% he had to be damn close.

And the reason Frieza didn't just outright kill Goku is because he was toying with him and being cocky.

I think it would spell the end for Thor since that attack would be several times planet destroying levels and Thor gets KO'd by far less

I keep trying to think of a reason for this but none of my excuses are any good. Just poor writing i guess

Agree 100%

Not at all

Just because Hulk is hard to BFR in the Marvel world doesn't mean he would be hard in DBZ. He would easily be tossed into the sun at the end of an massive Kamehameha just like Broly. What could he do about it? Get angrier? So what? And since he is easily cut and was killed by a trident there is no reason to think a "Destructo Disk" or something wouldn't cut right thru him killing him.

Atleast Juggernaut has the unstoppable momentum working for him. If he is walking forward they won't be able to push him back at all.

juggerman
He has to catch him 1st. Then what is stopping Vegito from instantly IT back to Earth?

What's stopping Vegito from using IT like Goku did to Cell and BFR him to the Supreme Kai's planet and then coming back? Instant Vegito win

Falcon Man
Thor wins, Mjolnir is pretty hax. I mean, with the hammer Thor can just absorb and redirect any of Vegito's ki blasts. That, and with the hammer Thor is FTL by a very good margin. I mean, I can't post it because I'm a newbie, but didn't Thor out-race Ego the living planet; crossing from one end of a solar system to another end of it in a few moments?

Thor also has some insane durability, can survive in the sun, and tank attacks from heralds of Galactus.

juggerman
How exactly is Mjolnir going to absorb or redirect a blast if it hits Thor in the back of his head? The IT Kamehameha is a huge problem for Thor. Plus he doesn't fight as fast as he flies. Speed and combat speed are two totally different things.

As for his durability he is cosistantly beaten by much less than planet busting attacks (Hulk, Juggernaut, Namor)

dvampire
Have you ever noticed how Vegetto gets pounded by physical attacks? Same thing applies with Thor, just with far greater force. And Vegetto can't hit Thor because Thor is gifted to be faster than Vegetto in flight speed, close combat doesn't matter because Vegetto can't negate the electrical current that will be surrounding Thor. Thor is the superior combatant.

Falcon Man
How exactly is Mjolnir going to absorb or redirect a blast if it hits Thor in the back of his head? The IT Kamehameha is a huge problem for Thor. Plus he doesn't fight as fast as he flies. Speed and combat speed are two totally different things.

As for his durability he is cosistantly beaten by much less than planet busting attacks (Hulk, Juggernaut, Namor)

Well, doesn't Mjolnir also provide Thor with extra-sensory perceptions as well? He was able to find Ego that way, I think. It lets him sense energy, as well. He would probably be able to counter a sneak-attack from behind if he can sense where it's coming from.

If Vegito tries to IT Thor onto another planet, Thor can just teleport back with Mjolnir by opening up a vortex. That hammer can do a lot of things.

As for the combat and flight speed thing, well, I don't know. I'm not an expert. I think that there's no real difference, and that with Mjolnir Thor is FTL. But, once again, I'm not sure. At the very least, Thor's reactions would be much more impressive than just micro-second for him to be able fly at those extreme FTL speeds effectively.

juggerman
Have YOU ever noticed how Thor gets obliterated by opponents that don't have anywhere near the combat speed as Vegito or the attack power?? And by "attack power" i do not mean just punching strength.

Look at it like this:

Piccolo in the Saiyan Saga was able to completely destroy the moon. Thor is beaten by hits that wouldn't destroy the moon. Vegito is>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Buu Saga Piccolo who quite frankly is>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Saiyan Saga Piccolo

Probably but IT makes Goku completely disappear which means there is nothing to track until he reappears. Thor would have no way of knowing where the attack would come from until it was fired

Yes i suppose he could. good point

There is a huge difference. Thor can fly at FTL speeds yet in combat he is beat down by people like Hulk and Juggernaut. Both are much faster than humans but not at all FTL. He is constantly tagged by slow moving adversaries while no1 in DBZ gets hit by slower moving enemies unless they are being cocky like they love to do.

Take for instance Cell vs Super Trunks. Now Cell himself admitted that Trunks would beat him if Trunks could hit him. Cell then made it impossible for Trunks to land a single blow while Cell picked Trunks apart. If Thor had FTL combat speed he could do the same to Hulk instead of getting his face beat in all the time

Classic NES

Damborgson
Thor needs to summon the lightning which takes a few seconds. Vegito doesn't have to give him that time. And who says lightning will even work? Broly took several lightning bolts with no problem in his 1st movie as he was transforming. These guys no sale planet destroying attacks daily. I highly doubt lightning would do much

laughing he probably would. But with CIS on Thor wouldn't be going all out off jump. And Vegito dodged a lot of Buu's attacks. He likes to display his speed. This is 50/50 as to whether he tries to take a hammer shot to the face

Broly wasn't burned by the lava. He had thos scars from Goku's "Super Punch". The sun did kill him tho. But this is not a fight in the sun and Broly has taken shots that would level Thor like that Kamehameha to the face in the first movie. Or Vegeta's attack (which looked like a "Big Bang Attack"wink to his back without noticing.

I can't find the clip on Youtube. It was after Goku bit him to make Frieza use his hands. But while Frieza was at 50% Goku was using the Kaio-ken times 20 and was still getting manhandled. So if Goku was matching Freiza then was outclassed at even 20 times stronger then Frieza had to have been at a very low power in the beginning. Even if Frieza was at 5% and went to 50% that's only a 10 times difference which means Goku would have been able to hang. Matching Frieza at 3% Would mean that Goku's Kaio-ken times 20 would out him at Frieza's 60%. So even if he wasn't at 1% he had to be damn close.

And the reason Frieza didn't just outright kill Goku is because he was toying with him and being cocky.

I think it would spell the end for Thor since that attack would be several times planet destroying levels and Thor gets KO'd by far less

I keep trying to think of a reason for this but none of my excuses are any good. Just poor writing i guess

Agree 100%

But lets face it....he definitely would. He doesn't have to thats for sure, but Thor doesn't need to use that approach either. He can just raise his hammer and put Vegito in the core of the sun via teleportation before Vegito knew what happened.

Broly was just causing the storm with his powerup, not actually getting hit by the bolts. Here's the scene: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVPYgzt1_X8

the bolts go past him. Besides Thor's bolts are so much more powerful than anything found in nature it's ridiculous.

Broly did get burned by it though. I know the scars on his chest were from Goku's attack (which was so stupid, Broly was kicking the crap out of him. Goku should have died lol.) but look at Broly after he got dipped by the lava and after he got out of it. Those marks weren't there since he essentially no sold everything gohan threw at him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6f-Fko4aI5U (sorry if it's an amv but I like it lol :P)

The Kamehameha that Goku hit Broly with wasn't at all that impressive to me. Because not all that power hit Broly and it wasn't able to even level a city block hardly. That didn't seem like any sort of Planet buster to me.

But the Kaioken isn't a very accurate amp. Remeber when Goku fought Vegeta for the 1st time? He was at around 9000 to start the fight off. When he tried to match the gallick gun he has to use Kaioken X3. It only put him at 22,000. Instead of 27,000. So the amount that a kaioken amps you seems to variable.

But he's also taken a lot more. Odin, Zeus, Celestials, galactus, etc. And if he raises his hammer that would be the end. Because he'll absorb it and redirect it 10x it's original strength.

yeah I guess...you know what else I didn't like? Goku was displaying the ability to move his body at around 20,000 lbs before he hit planet Namek. Since I assume he ways about 200lbs and he training in 100x gravity. But on King Kai's planet, getting ready for the budokai, after he died and the cell games, he couldn't move a muscle with 10 tons on each limb. You'd think he would have gotten a lot stronger by then...

juggerman
Possible but with CIS on he wouldn't

Yeah i forgot he could do that...

Again CIS says he wouldn't. If you wanna go CIS off then maybe. But with IT Thor may never get chance

Yeah i see it now. It's been awhile. But still these guys tank planet obliterating attacks easily. Unless Thor's lightning casually busts planets i dunno if it'll do much

Yet another example of the shitty writing. Frieza survived a planet exploding at basically zero power AND cut in half and the GODDAMN Legendary Broly can't even tank lava without a shield!

Well it could have just hit Broly and not gone much farther. And Goku usually tried to minamize the collateral damage

When was it stated to be 22,000? Vegeta's scouter was broken so where did this number come from? Im honestly curious. I don't recall them putting a number on his power level after 9,000. When i watched it i had to do the math myself the bastards!

With an IT Kamehameha Thor wouldn't have the chance to raise the hammer. It would come from behind him. And if he did fire it back stronger Vegito would just dodge it.

Yeah that crap bugs me too. Or that Zenkai crap. If Saiyans' power increases so much from it why not just blast eachother to near death then have Dende heal you all day long? And the power they gain from it is wildly inconsistant. Like Vegeta gets one after he lost on Earth but that only puts him up a few thousand. Same with the one he got after getting thrashed by the Ginyu Force. Yet Frieza was completely outta his league in his 2nd form but after a Zenkai given to him by Krillin he was able to fight Frieza's Final form which is millions higher.

EDIT: Actually after the Ginyu Force Vegieta's power skyrockets from under 40,000 to around quarter of a million! Frieza's power in his 1st form was stated to be about 240,000 and Vegeta was holding his own which forced Frieza to transform

Or that no1 got a Zenkai again except Cell

Or that Vegeta's tail never grows back but Goku's and Gohan's did when first cut off.

Or that the team on King Kai's planet were well above the Ginyu Force after their training yet after Goku's training there he was nowhere near that strong and had to do the 100 times gravity thing.

And how the hell did trianing on King Kai's planet put Goku above Nappa anyway? It was said that Planet Vegeta's gravity was 10 times that of Earth's just like KK's Planet yet training there for half a year put Goku above someone who trained in that kind of place for decades

Classic NES

juggerman
Nice! I really like that you posted all of my arguments for me. That really saves time wink

But you forgot one small argument that no1 has really been able to counter yet.

In close combat i agree Thor takes it. And if Vegito just spams Ki Blasts the hammer can absorb/redirect/block it.

But what does Thor do when Vegito uses IT Kamehameha like Goku did against Cell? It would come from behind him and Thor in character doesn't just move at lightspeed the whole fight like you would have me believe. If he did he would never get tagged by the likes of Hulk and Juggs.

Also Thor gets put down by hits much less than even 1st form Freiza could produce (i.e. instant planet busters) so IF (notice the "if" was big there?) Thor takes a full power blast from Vegito at any point Thor goes down hard

Also i might add that in character Thor wouldn't be swinging the hammer at lightspeeds or moving that fast either.

Classic NES

dvampire
How fast do you think Vegetto is, because there was no indication anywere that he's light speed.

Kirikaze Fuuma
How fast do you think Vegetto is, because there was no indication anywere that he's light speed.

Reacting to lightspeed attack is not something new in DBZ. Mutenroshi's Kamehameha reached a moon in no time. And comparing Mutenroshi to Vegeto is ridiculous. Goku react to Cell's Kamehameha, and later, he blocked Fat Buu's Kamehameha. If Goku can react to something which is far superior than Mutenroshi's Kamehameha, what makes you think Vegeto can't?

dvampire
Ki is just a form of life energy, it's not actually light, which means it's not light speed. Ever notice how they were able to out run ki blasts? They're not light speed.

Zack Fair
lol Ki bieng light speed

stargun
Dragon Ball was gag manga by the time Roshi did his moon busting feat and it's been proven to be inconsistent with latter showings from King Piccolo and Piccolo Jr. Powerscaling anything part 2 Dragon Ball based on that is not a very reasonable approach.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
Mutenroshi's Kamehameha reached a moon in no time.

Provide the timeframe.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by starun Dragon Ball was gag manga by the time Roshi did his moon busting feat and it's been proven to be inconsistent with latter showings from King Piccolo and Piccolo Jr. Powerscaling anything part 2 Dragon Ball based on that is not a very reasonable approach.

True. But DB is not entirely humor fantasy even though it's in the early DB. Even if I can't use that, fine. Picollo later, destroyed a moon when he tried to stop Oozaru Gohan and the moon vanished in the next page.

Originally posted by NemeBro
Provide the timeframe.

After Mutenroshi blasted his Kamehameha blast, Oozaru Goku is already vanished 2 pages later, which is a sign moon is already destroyed. But in the previous page, there's something exploded in the bottom panel, which most likely is a moon. You can check the page here. It doesn't make sense if the time gap between the middle and bottom panel in that page, takes more than, example, 2 hours.

juggerman
If Vegito is tossing Ki blasts at Thor and he is just absorbing them and whatnot there is not reason to believe he wouldn't try the IT thing since it would give him an opening. He doesn't have to do it as soon as the fight starts since neither of them would go all out from jump in character

First off Vegeta could have destroyed Earth and he was at a power level of 18,000. First form Frieza was at 240,000. Yeah id say he was a casual planet buster.

Secondly How do we know how much power was used? Frieza was a coward so maybe he tried to use the bare minimum to pop Namek and low balled it in fear of hurting himself. Plus Vegeta never got the chance to destroy Earth since Goku countered it. And since Saiyans can't breathe in space it's likely that Vegeta was just at the level to cause a delayed explosion like Frieza did which would give him time to get back to his ship and escape.

Frieza could have used an attack at the 18,000 PL range for the timed explosion

I agree that he is very fast and if he so chose he could move fast enough that Vegito couldn't tag him. Or Hulk. Or Juggernaut. Point is that's not how he fights. And he wouldn't be swinging his hammer ungodly fast and hard off jump which gives Vegito all the opening he needs

Again this isn't Thor's go to tactic. And his limits are inconsistant. He was able to travel from Otherworld to Earth and able to go from Earth to Supreme Kai's planet which is supposed to be farther than New Namek.

Is it possible that Goku couldn't go to New Namek cuz he hasn't been there before? Im not remembering him ever being there. The reason he got to Supreme Kai's planet was he felt Gohan's giant power an followed it. But there was no1 on New Namek powerful enough for him to feel and track. He was only talking to them via King Kai

dvampire
Quality over quantity. You don't need to destroy the planet in order to beat Vegetto, unless you think it's impossible to hurt him physically.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3QXG8xRcH0

There would be no point in him fighting if that's the case, because you putting energy attacks far above physical attacks, and this is only referring to DBZ.

juggerman
I never said you did. I said Vegito can easily tank planet busting attacks so i don't think Thor would one shot him. In a simply physical altercation Thor would own Vegito. With CIS off Thor would own Vegito. But with CIS on i think Vegito can take Thor more often than not. He has several attacks that would KO or kill Thor outright and is much more willing to go all out than Thor is.

DBZ guys go all out all the time and go for KO's and kills much more willingly than Thor. Thor would not survive an attack of half the power Vegito could dish if he did not block/redirect it and the IT attack from behind is the perfect way.

dvampire
Physical attacks are different from ki attacks and powerleveling in the DBZ universe is the deciding factor of who is stronger or not. Quality over quantity because you can actually die in the DBZ universe by lesser attacks, even in the form of ki. Notice how freeza died twice by cutting attacks, one by his own energy and another by a man made sword by Trunks using his own physical strength to cut through his body. No planet destruction was need on both occassions. Thor doesn't need to destroy the planet to beat Vegetto, because Vegtto himself wasn't threaten by planet destroying attacks in his fight with Super Buu, only Buu's physical strength and ki blasts with the intention of killing Vegetto which wasn't planet destroying except one, that's separate from the power's of Thor. Thor doesn't use ki in his fights basically and he's not connected to DBZ powerleveling.

juggerman
Buu's non planet destroying attacks were of no threat to Vegito. Just because he thought they were doesn't make it so. And Freiza's disks were designed to cut thru anything and did not kill him. He was weakened anyway.

You have a good point with Trunks sword tho but that same sword could not even cut thru Goku's finger. DBZ character A =/= DBZ character B in durability.

Also Freiza could not manipulate his Ki the way Goku and company do so easily. Their durability alters with their power output. SS1 Goku tanked rocks being tossed at him by Freiza yet while asleep (and much more powerful) was hurt when Krillin threw a rock at him.

Im sure i can think of more instances if needed

Classic NES
This is the only thing I found flawed in your counter argument.

If Vegito is tossing Ki blasts at Thor and he is just absorbing them and whatnot there is not reason to believe he wouldn't try the IT thing since it would give him an opening. He doesn't have to do it as soon as the fight starts since neither of them would go all out from jump in character

There is a reason he wouldn't: CIS is on. Sorry, but that's how the cookie crumbles with these types of stipulations. You can't have it both ways. Either Vegetto and Thor are unbound or they're in character.

juggerman
Why wouldn't he? They often toss blasts at eachother. What makes this different? And if his Ki blasts weren't getting thru due to Thor's hammer why would he not try to get around it?

Classic NES
Why wouldn't he? They often toss blasts at eachother. What makes this different? And if his Ki blasts weren't getting thru due to Thor's hammer why would he not try to get around it?

Same reason why Thor won't use his Hammer when fighting Juggs and Hulk. CIS is on.

Vegetto is gonna try his luck in close range and will be K.O'ed long before he has the chance to even think about acting out of character.

juggerman
Thor does use his hammer against them tho...

And in character Vegito's combat speed is well above Thor's. Close combat wouldn't be a quick win for Thor

Classic NES
Thor does use his hammer against them tho...

Not to it's full extent.

And in character Vegito's combat speed is well above Thor's.

Yeah, since he doesn't use any speed in-character. He's a brute. Thors average speed is higher, though.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>