Potentially most surprising..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ColossusGrundy
I want to know who you think as a character has the most potential to surprise the villain/hero/reader.

This could potentially fall under most underrated, as some heroes/villains always seem to be written so poorly.

For example:

Aquaman - not written nearly as powerfully as he should be... anyone who moves freely at crush depths is way stronger than he is usually written.

Rhino - With his size, strength, and speed,.. he should be beating down teams instead of falling victim to his own self. (Yes I realize he's doing better now, but I'm not convinced it will last)

Plastic Man - Turn him loose already.

Endless Mike
Vector from the U-Foes

Digi
Havoc. Still perpetually undersold. Those who know him like to reference the black hole and Vulcan feats, but he's been wrecking things above his perceived level for decades.

Mindset
The Doctor.

h5 Digi.

Digi
thumb up

tkitna
Monica Rambeau

Seriously, she should never lose a fight.

zopzop
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Vector from the U-Foes
This. In his early appearances his repelling power was strong enough and versatile enough to repel : Reed/Iron Man's scanning equipment, Professor X's psionics, AND Classic Dr. Strange's magic.

He's a beast, if properly written.

Mindset
Originally posted by tkitna
Monica Rambeau

Seriously, she should never lose a fight. Unless she fights a competent energy manipulator.

pym-ftw
Adam warlock he needs to team bust the Avengers

celeyhyga17
Vulcan. Besides the usual forms of energy, he has manipulated psionics and magic. If written properly, he would be godlike.

Digi
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Vulcan. Besides the usual forms of energy, he has manipulated psionics and magic. If written properly, he loses to Havok.

Fixed.

fdog

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Digi
Fixed.

fdog

bahahaha... seriously, havok shouldn't even register to him..

Bouboumaster
Silver Surfer, using all the power he has to fight effectivly

tkitna
Originally posted by Mindset
Unless she fights a competent energy manipulator.

Touche my friend.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by tkitna
Touche my friend.

Vector could repel her

tkitna
Vector could repel her

Only if he's gay.

Branlor Swift
Thanos

Stoic
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
I want to know who you think as a character has the most potential to surprise the villain/hero/reader.

This could potentially fall under most underrated, as some heroes/villains always seem to be written so poorly.

For example:

Aquaman - not written nearly as powerfully as he should be... anyone who moves freely at crush depths is way stronger than he is usually written.

Rhino - With his size, strength, and speed,.. he should be beating down teams instead of falling victim to his own self. (Yes I realize he's doing better now, but I'm not convinced it will last)

Plastic Man - Turn him loose already.

If the Rhino were to be written as a hero he'd get a hell of a lot better showings. He's the scrub, and has always been such.

I'm thinking that Wonder man should have been taken more seriously for some time now. The problem with Simon is his smarts, he's an actor, while all along he should have been a scientist or physics professor.

Stoic
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Adam warlock he needs to team bust the Avengers

You really think he's up to that? I mean seriously?

JakeTheBank
Wonder Man.

Mindset
Iron Fist.

You think he has one fist because of his name, but he actually has two.

Horrificus
Vector from the U-Foes Good one Mike.
He's a favorite of mine too.

Same can be said for all of the U-Foes actually. Personally, IMHO, they are some of the most underrated, underwritten characters in the MU.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Mindset
Iron Fist.

You think he has one fist because of his name, but he actually has two. And, the second one always sneaks in. It's so true!
They never see it coming.

Black bolt z
If absorbing man weren't a complete dumbshit, he could be an incredibly threatening villian.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Black bolt z
If absorbing man weren't a complete dumbshit, he could be an incredibly threatening villian. Yeah, he is pretty awesome actually. It's too bad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.