Can the juubi solo one piece or bleach?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rikudo sennin
As we know the juubi is a country buster as proven by pain's statement that the combined powers of the tailed beast can destroy a country in a instant.
http://www.mangareader.net/93-441-14/naruto/chapter-436.html
It seems it wont be able to die as even ripping out it's soul its body still remained and the sage had to send it to the moon so it probably can revive itself if it fully is destroyed somehow like the nine tails can
http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/543/9
so it has haxx country bsting firepower can't die and is said to easily lift mountains. Can it solo any of the other hst evrses?
Personally I think it could take down the one piece verse and bleachverse though if hogyokou aizen is there im not sure since hecan't die what do you think?

NemeBro
If the hearsay is true it probably could, based on current showings of OP and Bleach.

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by NemeBro
If the hearsay is true it probably could, based on current showings of OP and Bleach.

Though most of the feats are not yet shown the country busting and ability to revive itself cannot be denied as fact.

Q99

I think the destruction we saw in that one page tops anything in Bleach.

NemeBro
Yeah but so is a random Bijudama.

Originally posted by Rikudo sennin
Though most of the feats are not yet shown the country busting and ability to revive itself cannot be denied as fact. Contrary to your belief, Pain's contextless statements do not count as irrefutable evidence.

Rikudo sennin
Yeah but so is a random Bijudama.

Contrary to your belief, Pain's contextless statements do not count as irrefutable evidence.

If he was confident it could blow up countries then I believe him he must have done his work and known the scale of the combined tailed beats powers.

danteiscool
and given the statement made recently (it apparently having the power to split countires and raise oceans, etc.) is even remotely true, then it is definitely above anything shown so far in Bleach. however, I dont really read OP so I can't say anything about the Juubi possibly being above them just yet. But chances are, the Juubi is.

Bentley
The Juubi seems to have more destructive power than anyone in either series (except Whitebeard who is a planet buster by statements stick out tongue ), but in OP there are some crazy abilities that could mess up the Juubi depending in how exactly he uses his powers. It'd certainly make them work for it.

I don't read Bleach so I cannot say if there is an analog way of beating it on that series.

Nephthys
The Juubi's power is entirely informed ability. Until it actually does anything I'm holding off on judgement.

AuraAngel
^Pretty much. There are apparently three world destroying weapons in One Piece as well so if we allow hearsay to be true for both, 3>1.

Unless the Juubi on it's own could preform the Infinite Tsukuyomi. Then it would win regardless.

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by AuraAngel
^Pretty much. There are apparently three world destroying weapons in One Piece as well so if we allow hearsay to be true for both, 3>1.

Unless the Juubi on it's own could preform the Infinite Tsukuyomi. Then it would win regardless.

Those three weapons hearesy was taken way out of context. For a world like one piece total destruction would be like drowning lands or making lots of earthquakes not outright blowing it up or obliterating stuff. Besides we have seen poseidon and that ***** is definitely not a planet buster. The other two are probably not gonna be either.

AuraAngel
Those three weapons hearesy was taken way out of context. For a world like one piece total destruction would be like drowning lands or making lots of earthquakes not outright blowing it up or obliterating stuff. Besides we have seen poseidon and that ***** is definitely not a planet buster. The other two are probably not gonna be either.

Thing is, you don't exactly know that. Do I think Poseidon is impressive? Well no but then again, Poseidon hasn't really done anything to hurt anyone. Do I think it's below the Juubi? Well yes. Do I think Pluton and Uranus are below the Juubi? I don't know, we've never seen them. I could assume they are but I'm not going to.

Oh and don't try to say the Juubi is a planet buster either.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c594/16.html

That is it's best feat but unless those explosions were caused by the Juubi just being there or something, I won't go as far as to say it's a planet buster.

Rikudo sennin
Thing is, you don't exactly know that. Do I think Poseidon is impressive? Well no but then again, Poseidon hasn't really done anything to hurt anyone. Do I think it's below the Juubi? Well yes. Do I think Pluton and Uranus are below the Juubi? I don't know, we've never seen them. I could assume they are but I'm not going to.

Oh and don't try to say the Juubi is a planet buster either.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c594/16.html

That is it's best feat but unless those explosions were caused by the Juubi just being there or something, I won't go as far as to say it's a planet buster.

I never even said it was a planet buster nor ever will I in fact in the beginning of this thread I fully said it was a country buster. Poseidon would get owned by any tailed beast(or at least most of them) so she shouldn't even be compared to the juubi. And the other weapons are said to be around poseidon's powers so they won't be much. And if we go by the fact they have the names of greek gods with a element they control then it will go like this. Poseidon can do something related to watery stuff so pluton will do something related to the earth and uranus something with the wind or weather. And those abilities won't do much against the juubi.

Nephthys
I never even said it was a planet buster nor ever will I in fact in the beginning of this thread I fully said it was a country buster. Poseidon would get owned by any tailed beast(or at least most of them) so she shouldn't even be compared to the juubi. And the other weapons are said to be around poseidon's powers so they won't be much. And if we go by the fact they have the names of greek gods with a element they control then it will go like this. Poseidon can do something related to watery stuff so pluton will do something related to the earth and uranus something with the wind or weather. And those abilities won't do much against the juubi.

If Poseidon were serious and not the pacifistic young girl that she is, she could own the shit out of any tailed beat imo. Including the Kyuubi.

Q99
All she does is summon/control big monsters.

Nephthys
And those are some really big monsters.

How many city-sized seakings do you think the one tail can take down before it gets dogpiled? Or the Kyuubi? Not enough imo.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Q99
All she does is summon/control big monsters. Lol.

Really?

http://images.wikia.com/onepiece/images/f/f3/Sea_Kings_stop_Noah.png

Need I remind you that Noah is about half the size of Fishman Island.

Shirahoshi managed to summon those absolutely enormous Sea Kings by accident.

Q99
Quite a few, a Biju ball could take out a lot in one go. Enough to get past and to Poseidon.

NemeBro
A Bijubama probably wouldn't hit them, to be perfectly honest.

Considering the speed they manage to move at while being that size, they would be much faster.

And they are certainly strong enough to omnom Kyuubi easily.

The Kyuubi is at best the size of their teeth. If that.

Nephthys
Doubtful. A Bijuu ball isn't capable of destruction on that level. And I'm not even sure the seakings in the image Nemebro posted were the biggest kinds considering this:

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100814082525/onepiece/images/a/a2/Little_Garden.png

Seaking skulls that are way bigger than volcanoes. Yeah right is a Bijuu ball taking out multiple of those ****ers.

Q99
Putting a biju in one's mouth seems like a good way to have one's head blown open.

Keep in mind just swallowing something is no guarantee of a kill.

Nephthys
Chewing might be though.

Q99
Big Naruto critters are pretty fast (view the boss summon fight), so I wouldn't place that big odds on them being eaten in the first place.

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by Nephthys
And those are some really big monsters.

How many city-sized seakings do you think the one tail can take down before it gets dogpiled? Or the Kyuubi? Not enough imo.
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/414/7
No seaking is surviving that and i doubt that mermaid whore can get those guys to come before she is killed by a single strike from a tailed beast.

A Bijubama probably wouldn't hit them, to be perfectly honest.

Considering the speed they manage to move at while being that size, they would be much faster.

And they are certainly strong enough to omnom Kyuubi easily.

The Kyuubi is at best the size of their teeth. If that.
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/566/2
Please!
And again any seaking would be obliterated by the tentails country buster attack in a instant.

Bentley
People aren't taking those giant seakings for all the danger they represent, those critters are pretty uber and a pack of those could work out pretty much any one from one of these three verses -specially if they are not water based fighters-.

Nephthys
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/414/7
No seaking is surviving that and i doubt that mermaid whore can get those guys to come before she is killed by a single strike from a tailed beast.

That really isn't that big comparatively.

And watch your mouth. Calling someone a whore is in really bad taste and its a good way to get added to my ignore list or reported.

NemeBro
Oh hey look it's a gust of wind that a bunch of characters much less durable than a Sea King the size of a ****ing island.

Oh, and I didn't say any Sea King could beat the Juubi, idiot.

Also, ****ing Suigetsu survived that by dampening it with water. So clearly the Sea Kings would just need to submerge. smile

Anyway, Kurama or Gyuki would just be chewed up.

Rikudo sennin
That really isn't that big comparatively.

And watch your mouth. Calling someone a whore is in really bad taste and its a good way to get added to my ignore list or reported.
No it is big and no sea king is surviving that

Oh hey look it's a gust of wind that a bunch of characters much less durable than a Sea King the size of a ****ing island.

Oh, and I didn't say any Sea King could beat the Juubi, idiot.

Also, ****ing Suigetsu survived that by dampening it with water. So clearly the Sea Kings would just need to submerge. smile

Anyway, Kurama or Gyuki would just be chewed up.
You can clearly see the size of the whirlwind is huge in comparison to surrounding mountains and would **** most sea kings. Here we go you losing your temper like a 2 year old ***** and saying rude comments How nice of the sea kings to eat tailed beast that will blow them up that ought to be fun. You can go back to thinking at people how nice to know you still have the attitude of a little *****. And I was just pointing it out no need to pms. Suigetsu is made out of water so he could just reform plus he was empowered by the more water he absorbed which made it easier for him to heal. It is funny you think water can stop and tailed beast ball when a single one can obliterate mountain ranges. You can go back to being delusional enough to think gol d roger>so6p.

AuraAngel

He called a fictional character a whore and you're offended?

Did you miss when he called her a ***** earlier? O:

Nephthys
Whore is a worse word imo.

And yes, I suppose I'm just sensitive about that.

AuraAngel
Whore is a worse word imo.

And yes, I suppose I'm just sensitive about that.

Well one is censored and the other...isn't. So KMC disagrees. awesome

But is okay. People get sensitive about weird things(myself included).

NemeBro
You can clearly see the size of the whirlwind is huge in comparison to surrounding mountains and would **** most sea kings.

I give not a single shit about most Sea Kings.

Also, the size of the whirlwind is irrelevant. The size of the clearing is more important, and it isn't all that much larger than Gyuki, and certainly nothing nearly as large as the Sea Kings Shirahoshi summoned.

It's funny, you think I've lost my temper because I (accurately) made the deduction that you are intellectually feeble, yet you don't see the irony in spewing curses and making a tantrum in response.

They'd be crushed by their teeth.

You should spend less time sleeping in English class. This sentence was poorly constructed.

You said it in response to me, as if you were under the impression I believed such a thing.

Lern2type.

Water has stopped a Bijudama on-panel, it couldn't even harm Sasuke, Karin, and Jugo. Happy Dance

I've never actually said that.

What a dumbass.

Edit: Let it be put on record that I also found RS referring to Shirahoshi as a whore off-putting.

Nephthys

I don't think its weird at all. Its an extremely crass, sexually derogatory word with a history of hate and violence behind it. Which is exactly the manner in which he used it (not so much the violence granted).

Its loathsome and reflects very badly on him that he would use it in such a way.

NemeBro
Man shut up Nephthys.

You're such a gender-betraying ladyman. estahuh

But yeah, it bothered me too, RS is a jerk.

Nephthys
Its my superpower. From this day forth I will be... Ladyman!

Fear my fists of female fury! Quiver before my mighty ovaries! Tremble as I unleash my vaginal cannon!

I'm the best superhero ever. excellent

AuraAngel
Shirahoshi is cool enough I suppose. Dumbass is a better insult to use if one must.

But she offered to give Luffy blood. That alone puts her above most Fishmen not named Jimbei, Hacchi, Camie, or Neptune.

Q99

I don't think it's a weird thing at all, I agree with him.

AuraAngel
Eh, I've heard worse insults to fictional characters. Honestly never bothered me.

But yeah, I have my buttons too so it's not like I don't get it.

Q99
Eh, I've heard worse insults to fictional characters. Honestly never bothered me.

But yeah, I have my buttons too so it's not like I don't get it.

Mostly it's not the character, it's more the, "Any female I don't like gets labeled an (X)!" thing some people do.

Bentley
Shirakoshi is more awesome than 70% of the Naruto cast before we learned about her powers. Heck, she's more awesome than most of the Jinchuri that aren't black rappers or Talk-no-jutsu adepts too.

Q99
Compared to the tree size, we can tell those are pretty small volcanos, though. Some individual trees are still distinguishable.

And here shows that the skulls are only a bit taller than normal sauropods.

If one looks at this, the trees show up merely as coloring on that scale.

I think the biju balls there would probably engulf most of Little Garden, and this one is much more than enough to do so.

Bentley
The ones that stopped the arc were huge though.

AuraAngel
Originally posted by Bentley
Shirakoshi is more awesome than 70% of the Naruto cast before we learned about her powers. Heck, she's more awesome than most of the Jinchuri that aren't black rappers or Talk-no-jutsu adepts too.

"Hodi killed my mom, setting her ambition to kill racism back roughly ten years...better not tell anyone."

Seriously? I don't care if she's dumb and been sheltered her whole life, that decision would have destroyed her people(Because Jimbei is a lazy **** and couldn't be bothered to just beat up Hody himself) had the Straw Hats not been there.

Q99
No one's denying she was a dumb kid. She was also reaaaally young, and her family made it a point not to talk to her about her mom's murder, in fear of setting off her ability.

AuraAngel
Her being that dumb made her less awesome. Her trying to give Luffy blood kinda balances it out(though it's more or less because it means she's one of the only likable fishmen more than anything).

Mostly I'm just annoyed at how the only person who seemed to notice how dumb it was turned out to be Hody. I don't like it when a character gets babied.

Q99
Still, dumb is more excusable when you're a kid.

Bentley
Her decision was dumb but it went to prove that she has more strength of character than her family gave her credit for, they thought the murder of her mother would make her go berserk or something, when she was actually concealing a much worse information and dealing with by herself. If her family wasn't trying to hard to protect her, she probably would've told them eventually, instead they protected her so much that she ended up lacking some basic common sense.

I wouldn't place the blame on Shirakoshi herself to be honest. She is dumb, but kid/teenager dumb.

AuraAngel
Originally posted by Q99
Still, dumb is more excusable when you're a kid.

But that doesn't change the fact that it was probably the single dumbest thing anyone in the manga has done iirc. It would have ultimately destroyed Fishmen Island had Luffy not been there to clean up the mess.

Her decision was dumb but it went to prove that she has more strength of character than her family gave her credit for, they thought the murder of her mother would make her go berserk or something, when she was actually concealing a much worse information and dealing with by herself. If her family wasn't trying to hard to protect her, she probably would've told them eventually, instead they protected her so much that she ended up lacking some basic common sense.

I wouldn't place the blame on Shirakoshi herself to be honest. She is dumb, but kid/teenager dumb.

Yeah no. **** Jimbei and his respect for that decision. It was incredibly stupid and would have caused the deaths of all those people. I refuse to excuse it because she was young. I get it, I do. She didn't want to hurt anyone. But seriously, that was just really, really, really stupid.

She certainly is deserving of some of the blame. Granted, the one who really deserves most of the blame is Megalo. Why the ever loving **** would he tell a six year old Shirahoshi about Otohime's assassination? Why not, pfft, Neptune? Granted...he's a shark so I have no idea how smart he is but come on!

Edit: Upon thinking of it, I don't think my real problem is with the decision. It's the fact that only the villain does anything that resembles scolding of her decision.

Take Chopper. Chopper made a dumb decision that ultimately *would* have killed his father. What happens? He gets scolded for it and badly, forever having to live with the guilt. But this isn't bad because it helps him to become an amazing doctor.

With Shirahoshi, everyone's just fine with it. :/

Bentley
They don't scold her because its useless, I suppose. The past won't change and Hodi already killed those people. Also, she can command giant seakings, so maybe there is that too.

Rikudo sennin
I give not a single shit about most Sea Kings.

Also, the size of the whirlwind is irrelevant. The size of the clearing is more important, and it isn't all that much larger than Gyuki, and certainly nothing nearly as large as the Sea Kings Shirahoshi summoned.

It's funny, you think I've lost my temper because I (accurately) made the deduction that you are intellectually feeble, yet you don't see the irony in spewing curses and making a tantrum in response.

They'd be crushed by their teeth.

You should spend less time sleeping in English class. This sentence was poorly constructed.

Water has stopped a Bijudama on-panel, it couldn't even harm Sasuke, Karin, and Jugo. Happy Dance

I've never actually said that.

What a dumbass.

Edit: Let it be put on record that I also found RS referring to Shirahoshi as a whore off-putting.

You clearly do not do your research so here
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/566/5
Yes the is gyuki who is in the middle and looks small in comparison the point was to show how amazing their strength is regardless of their size as merely spinning can do something that much bigger than him.

I love how you said basically the same thing to another girl on a thread basically proclaiming your "vast intelligence" when in reality you poorly reacted to my statement about the juubi like a 2 year old.

Love to see them try to swallow the tailed beast before getting blown up and if they do they should get ready to lose all their teeth cuz kurama literally has to roar and it's mouth will explode.

How nice of you to change the topic.

Suigetsu got vaporized it easily tunneled through him bee wasn't aiming at the others.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=516006&pagenumber=1
You foolishly insisted on gol d roger being stronger until I showed you facts about the sage's abilities that you already knew so you had to admit his superiority which you would never have done unless we showed cold hard general knowledge FACTS.

NemeBro
You clearly do not do your research so here
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/566/5
Yes the is gyuki who is in the middle and looks small in comparison the point was to show how amazing their strength is regardless of their size as merely spinning can do something that much bigger than him.

It had decent AOE, but all it really did was push the other hosts back and uproot trees. Nothing impressive.

Also, mountain ranges being in the background doesn't mean that the attack in the foreground dwarfs them.

You're dumb.

Actually I just referred to you as an idiot.

And you are an idiot.

And what girl?

One of those Sea Kings just needs to clamp down. Then Kurama would be dead.

Also, its roar has never proven to be that powerful.

I didn't change the topic.

He transformed to protect his comrades, and did so.

Yes, Bee was aiming for all of them. But couldn't penetrate water. What a pussy.

I made one comment that if Gol and Rikudo Sennin followed the powerscaling of their respective verses, Gol might end up stronger, and what's more I did this like three years ago, before Naruto started getting really powerful.

Or are you also referring to my joke that the men who hanged Roger are the most powerful characters in the HST?

I never denied that the hearsay feats of Rikudo Sennin's are greater than Gol's, you just pretend I did.

I am smarter than you.

Rikudo sennin
It had decent AOE, but all it really did was push the other hosts back and uproot trees. Nothing impressive.

Also, mountain ranges being in the background doesn't mean that the attack in the foreground dwarfs them.

You're dumb.

Actually I just referred to you as an idiot.

And you are an idiot.

And what girl?

One of those Sea Kings just needs to clamp down. Then Kurama would be dead.

Also, its roar has never proven to be that powerful.

I didn't change the topic.

He transformed to protect his comrades, and did so.

Yes, Bee was aiming for all of them. But couldn't penetrate water. What a pussy.

I made one comment that if Gol and Rikudo Sennin followed the powerscaling of their respective verses, Gol might end up stronger, and what's more I did this like three years ago, before Naruto started getting really powerful.

Or are you also referring to my joke that the men who hanged Roger are the most powerful characters in the HST?

I never denied that the hearsay feats of Rikudo Sennin's are greater than Gol's, you just pretend I did.

I am smarter than you.

No the top of the whirlwind was basically higher than the mountains near it edge and devastating a forest is a good feat. And you cannot deny my point on the tailed beasts strength far exceeding its size. And again with the comments do you have to be such a rude little *****?
Oh and here

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=564390&pagenumber=2
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=564390&pagenumber=3
Are u even proud of how you talked down to her for proving you wrong? Such misplaced arrogance!

Again nine tails roars and their head explodes! And as i proved to you their physical strength far exceeds their size.

No reread the fight bee was gonna ram them but suigetsu in his huge water form physically fought him back which angered bee who decided to move him out of the way by blasting him away with the tbb.
Tell me does it look like the water even remotely stood unpenetrated?
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/414/6
You clearly don't read naruto much.

And you did try to dismiss the sages feats because you knew he was way stronger than roger though after rogers feats were also dismissible then you conceited.

AuraAngel
Ahahahahahahaha

That made me giggle.

Rikudo sennin
Ahahahahahahaha

That made me giggle.

Oh I have a question earlier you were going off about shirahoshi or however you spell it and i was wondering what is it that she did so wrong?

AuraAngel
Oh I have a question earlier you were going off about shirahoshi or however you spell it and i was wondering what is it that she did so wrong?

Oh dat.

The plot of Fishmen Island consists of strong racial/social/political commentary. Shirahoshi is the princess of Fishmen Island and her mother, Queen Otohime, is the major driving force for getting rid of racial tensions between Fishmen and Humans. Hody Jones, the main antagonist, doesn't like that so he kills Otohime, framing a human and setting Otohime's goal back 10 years. The shark of the royal family, Megalo, saw the incident and told Shirahoshi who killed her mother(she was like 6 I assume). Shirahoshi, taking her mother's final words about not hating her killer to the extreme, doesn't tell on Hody and makes Megalo swear not to either. 10 years later, Hody Jones is about to destroy most, if not all, of Fishmen Island and he notes that if Shirahoshi or Megalo had revealed his secret, then he would have failed. The good guys(I.e, the ones who are supposed to reflect how we the audience should feel), have nothing but praise for Shirahoshi's decision.

Q99
Jimbei I blame more- sure, he didn't have a big secret like that. But secret or no, he could've gone and stomped Hodi at any freaking time, and he did know Hodi was planning on causing all kinds of destruction.

Only when drug-amped would it even resemble anything other than, "Jimbei, your ideals are-" *BAM, one-punch* "I apologize, I don't really care what scum says."

Bam, done. End of story.

Even when drug amped, it would've just meant more hitting required, but Jimbei's able to fight on a level with timeskip Luffy, and the only reason Luffy vs Hodi was a fight was because of being underwater... something that's a bigger advantage to Jimbei than it is to Hodi.

psycho gundam
Doubtful. A Bijuu ball isn't capable of destruction on that level. And I'm not even sure the seakings in the image Nemebro posted were the biggest kinds considering this:

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100814082525/onepiece/images/a/a2/Little_Garden.png

Seaking skulls that are way bigger than volcanoes. Yeah right is a Bijuu ball taking out multiple of those ****ers. those volcanoes look puny

AuraAngel
Oh, Jimbei was dumb too. There is no reason he shouldn't have just beaten Hodi down. But at the end of the day, I think he has more awesome moments to balance out that. Standing in between Akainu and Luffy, being there to help Luffy and give one of the most powerful lines in the series, being the only decent Fishmen that has the F blood type apparently(seriously, this scene had me furious. Luffy just saved these people and they were gonna let him die because of some law.) Was he dumb? Yeah. But it kinda balances out. Shirahoshi also wanting to give Luffy her blood also helps save her from my hatred.

Man...

http://www.mangapanda.com/103-54923-15/one-piece/chapter-590.html

That scene was so good.

Rikudo sennin
Oh dat.

The plot of Fishmen Island consists of strong racial/social/political commentary. Shirahoshi is the princess of Fishmen Island and her mother, Queen Otohime, is the major driving force for getting rid of racial tensions between Fishmen and Humans. Hody Jones, the main antagonist, doesn't like that so he kills Otohime, framing a human and setting Otohime's goal back 10 years. The shark of the royal family, Megalo, saw the incident and told Shirahoshi who killed her mother(she was like 6 I assume). Shirahoshi, taking her mother's final words about not hating her killer to the extreme, doesn't tell on Hody and makes Megalo swear not to either. 10 years later, Hody Jones is about to destroy most, if not all, of Fishmen Island and he notes that if Shirahoshi or Megalo had revealed his secret, then he would have failed. The good guys(I.e, the ones who are supposed to reflect how we the audience should feel), have nothing but praise for Shirahoshi's decision.

Originally posted by Q99
Jimbei I blame more- sure, he didn't have a big secret like that. But secret or no, he could've gone and stomped Hodi at any freaking time, and he did know Hodi was planning on causing all kinds of destruction.

Only when drug-amped would it even resemble anything other than, "Jimbei, your ideals are-" *BAM, one-punch* "I apologize, I don't really care what scum says."

Bam, done. End of story.

Even when drug amped, it would've just meant more hitting required, but Jimbei's able to fight on a level with timeskip Luffy, and the only reason Luffy vs Hodi was a fight was because of being underwater... something that's a bigger advantage to Jimbei than it is to Hodi.

Wow that's bleach level stupidity.

NemeBro
No the top of the whirlwind was basically higher than the mountains near it edge and devastating a forest is a good feat. And you cannot deny my point on the tailed beasts strength far exceeding its size. And again with the comments do you have to be such a rude little *****?
Oh and here

It uprooted trees. It's not as powerful as the AOE would suggest. I never denied the Biju being physically strong.

That you would consider defending a pile of refuse like Effect only harms your point. The same poster who came out of nowhere bashing posters like Q99 because they happen to not believe that Madara can use Izanagi to create an omniverse.

And how do you know Effect is female?

Oh, and I stomped Effect so badly he/she hasn't been back.

I'm having trouble remembering when the roar of Kurama was weaponised. Can you direct me to it?

That area Bee leveled isn't nearly as large as one of the Sea Kings Shirahoshi summoned. She can summon many.

*As Gyuki begins to form the Bijudama* "I won't let you get away now, you stupid idiots!", said in response to Sasuke and pals considering running away.

Wow you really suck.

No, I didn't.

Rikudo sennin
It uprooted trees. It's not as powerful as the AOE would suggest. I never denied the Biju being physically strong.

That you would consider defending a pile of refuse like Effect only harms your point. The same poster who came out of nowhere bashing posters like Q99 because they happen to not believe that Madara can use Izanagi to create an omniverse.

And how do you know Effect is female?

Oh, and I stomped Effect so badly he/she hasn't been back.

I'm having trouble remembering when the roar of Kurama was weaponised. Can you direct me to it?

That area Bee leveled isn't nearly as large as one of the Sea Kings Shirahoshi summoned. She can summon many.

*As Gyuki begins to form the Bijudama* "I won't let you get away now, you stupid idiots!", said in response to Sasuke and pals considering running away.

Wow you really suck.

No, I didn't.

My point in bringing up the twister was how even if the sea kings are bigger it absolutely doesn't mean they are physically stronger. You were basically saying they can easily force tailed beasts in their mouth and easily crush them which is false.

The thing is im not talking about what Effet said im talking about your bad attitude and your rude words. You had no reason to say that kind of stuff to Effet or me or anyone else it is just rude and classless!

Again read the manga!
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/229/5
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/292/7
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/292/8
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/502/4
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/571/4
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/571/5

Looking at something from birds eye view always makes it seem smaller.

He decided to use the tbb because sasuke and them were running away and he couldn't physically force suigetsu out of the way and was losing his patience so he blew suigetsu away so that he could pursue after them. And if your version of it is true it would make no sense of suigetsu being able to stop the tbb cuz as I showed you the tbb effortlessly blasted through him.

Oh and yeah you did try to dismiss the sage's feats just go reread the thread.

Q99
In the interests of full disclosure, because I regularly dismantle Effect's arguments elsewhere.

Yea, that was great smile Effect came here expecting people'd easily be converted to their way of thinking, and got a buncha people who pointed out the obvious holes until EV gave up.

Keep in mind, Effect Veiler called everyone who doesn't agree with their views stupid idiots in other threads, and already said everyone who disagreed was 'wanking with no reason' in that one specifically before anyone else was in the least bit rude.

While I agree some of the posters here can be rough with insufficient cause, Effect throws around lots of insults, and one of the ways to get Effect Veiler to insult you is to 'calmly point out the holes in Effect's arguments.'

You really shouldn't use Effect as an example because Effect Veiler is a horrible poster and debater all around.

You rate higher as a poster here in people's eyes. You place Naruto higher than most of the people around here, but you don't go around insulting everyone when they disagree.

NemeBro
Funny, because he called me an idiot while quoting a post I didn't even make towards him, that wasn't insulting him, in an effort to white knight Effect.

My point in bringing up the twister was how even if the sea kings are bigger it absolutely doesn't mean they are physically stronger. You were basically saying they can easily force tailed beasts in their mouth and easily crush them which is false.

Why is it false?

The twister doesn't mean Gyuki could resist a bunch of island sized Sea Kings, or even one.

Let it be put on record that you insulted me first. big grin

Have you ever wondered why I don't insult, say, Q99 or AuraAngel when they support Naruto or whatever in a debate with me? Because they are respectful to me from the beginning, largely.

So you have blowing back fire, destroying wooden houses and blowing away fodder ninja, and possibly blowing back a single Biju (Is that even what's happening? It's hard to tell), as proof that roaring will kill an island sized Sea King? lol

We have Bee and the forest for reference.

He used the Bijudama to kill them before they got away.

On-panel evidence > Your attempt at rationalization.

Also, really? We have seen the blast radius of a Bijudama. Yet you think that Sasuke and friends survived it just cuz? lol

I said they are based on hearsay.

They are.

All attempts to gauge Gol and RS are based on hearsay, RS just has the more impressive hearsay at the moment.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Q99
Yea, that was great smile Effect came here expecting people'd easily be converted to their way of thinking, and got a buncha people who pointed out the obvious holes until EV gave up. Also, thanks. ._.

Demonic Phoenix
Meh, he could just drop a moon on them.

EDIT: You guys are lame, leaving me out of your name-dropping. estahuh

AuraAngel
Yay for name drops.

Q99
Funny, because he called me an idiot while quoting a post I didn't even make towards him, that wasn't insulting him, in an effort to white knight Effect.

True.

Still, RS doesn't make as much of a habit of it, and tends to only respond when someone else started it.

Personally I'd recommend everyone just laying off the insults.

NemeBro
Bah, fine!

But only out of my love for you. <3

Bentley
Gah, that last post became pornographic

AuraAngel
Gah, that last post became pornographic

Flirtatious sure but pornographic?

Do...do you want to see NemeBro nekkid? mmm

Rikudo sennin

Why is it false?

The twister doesn't mean Gyuki could resist a bunch of island sized Sea Kings, or even one.

Let it be put on record that you insulted me first. big grin

Have you ever wondered why I don't insult, say, Q99 or AuraAngel when they support Naruto or whatever in a debate with me? Because they are respectful to me from the beginning, largely.

So you have blowing back fire, destroying wooden houses and blowing away fodder ninja, and possibly blowing back a single Biju (Is that even what's happening? It's hard to tell), as proof that roaring will kill an island sized Sea King? lol

We have Bee and the forest for reference.

He used the Bijudama to kill them before they got away.

On-panel evidence > Your attempt at rationalization.

Also, really? We have seen the blast radius of a Bijudama. Yet you think that Sasuke and friends survived it just cuz? lol

I said they are based on hearsay.

They are.

All attempts to gauge Gol and RS are based on hearsay, RS just has the more impressive hearsay at the moment.

Umm you do not go around calling other people rude words and expect to be treated with kindness you had it coming.
And again DO YOUR RESEARCH! here
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=565138&highlight=userid%3A139420
You insulted me first at least get your facts straight!

And don't say ignorant things like "I don't remember when the nine tails roar was weaponized" READ THE MANGA AND THEN START TALKING! And it can easily blow up the head of anything that ate it. Oh another ignorant comment "Blowing back a single bijuu (it is hard to tell)" No it actually isn't you can clearly tell all five were blown away.

And your ignorance and poor research skills are astounding

Last time im saying this The point of the twister is too show how they are extremely strong even for their gigantic size they can go up against these giant seakings physically.

So you suppose A huge amount of water stopped the tbb when it clearly got utterly destroyed?
On panel evidence>Your attempt at rationalization\
It would make no sense how they survived.

You are just a biased one piece fan who always tries to look for a loop whole to prove one piece greatness.

Rikudo sennin
Umm you do not go around calling other people rude words and expect to be treated with kindness you had it coming.
And again DO YOUR RESEARCH! here
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=565138&highlight=userid%3A139420
You insulted me first at least get your facts straight!

And don't say ignorant things like "I don't remember when the nine tails roar was weaponized" READ THE MANGA AND THEN START TALKING! And it can easily blow up the head of anything that ate it. Oh another ignorant comment "Blowing back a single bijuu (it is hard to tell)" No it actually isn't you can clearly tell all five were blown away.

And your ignorance and poor research skills are astounding

Last time im saying this The point of the twister is too show how they are extremely strong even for their gigantic size they can go up against these giant seakings physically.

So you suppose A huge amount of water stopped the tbb when it clearly got utterly destroyed?
On panel evidence>Your attempt at rationalization
Im pretty sure my take on it is right.

You are just a biased one piece fan who always tries to look for a loop whole to prove one piece greatness.

AuraAngel
Just in case he didn't read it the first time?

Rikudo sennin
Just in case he didn't read it the first time?

LOL a minute after posing it wanted to edit one thing and I accidentally clicked quote and then it all went wrong. I tried to delete it but it said I can't access the page.

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by Q99
True.

Still, RS doesn't make as much of a habit of it, and tends to only respond when someone else started it.

Personally I'd recommend everyone just laying off the insults.

If you did'nt notice me post it I here is proof he insulted me first. I don't like people thinking im mean.
I don't want basically the only person who helps me fight naruto underation think im a bad mouther.

Rikudo sennin
Bored no one replied so there is no one to debate with...

Bentley
Can you stop double posting? People aren't actually forced to reply to your posts nor addresss your points... They may have lifes!

(The again, this is NemeBro we're talking about stick out tongue )

AuraAngel
NemeBro has a job, not a life.

Rikudo sennin
Can you stop double posting? People aren't actually forced to reply to your posts nor addresss your points... They may have lifes!

(The again, this is NemeBro we're talking about stick out tongue )

Technically I triple posted...
And I declare victory in this debate!
But your right I should stop lingering on this thread and move on to a new topic.

NemeBro has a job, not a life.

Ouch!

NemeBro

Your argument is once again undercut by the simple fact that you're talking about how I insulted Effect. It's a victimless crime.

Oh right, I forgot all about that.

You had been attempting to make spite threads against One Piece frequently since you joined, and I pointed it out.

That you have the gall to call me the biased fanboy is funny.

I asked for clarification/on-panel evidence of something I couldn't remember.

You don't have any idea how debating works, do you?

Prove it. smile

I admittedly didn't bother to read the next page, I assumed that the pages you cited were the only relevant ones.

You have all of the debating aptitude of a dead fish, but you're less delicious.

Prove it. smile

Oh and, can you even prove it was a physical attack? wink

One could easily argue that it was a jutsu, not a purely physical attack.

They survived. The water absorbed the blast enough for a bunch of characters with no notable durability feats to survive.

You can't argue this point. It's on-panel evidence.

You're the one who makes spite threads against One Piece and was doing so on this site since you joined.

You're the one who tries to deprive One Piece of its powers because some posters on other sites did the same to Naruto characters, and viewed that as an ample justification.

Yet I'm the biased fan here? How often do you see me making a spite thread against Naruto or for One Piece?

Get bent.

Bentley
Do not get me!

Rikudo sennin
Your argument is once again undercut by the simple fact that you're talking about how I insulted Effect. It's a victimless crime.

Oh right, I forgot all about that.

You had been attempting to make spite threads against One Piece frequently since you joined, and I pointed it out.

That you have the gall to call me the biased fanboy is funny.

I asked for clarification/on-panel evidence of something I couldn't remember.

You don't have any idea how debating works, do you?

Prove it. smile

I admittedly didn't bother to read the next page, I assumed that the pages you cited were the only relevant ones.

You have all of the debating aptitude of a dead fish, but you're less delicious.

Prove it. smile

Oh and, can you even prove it was a physical attack? wink

One could easily argue that it was a jutsu, not a purely physical attack.

They survived. The water absorbed the blast enough for a bunch of characters with no notable durability feats to survive.

You can't argue this point. It's on-panel evidence.

You're the one who makes spite threads against One Piece and was doing so on this site since you joined.

You're the one who tries to deprive One Piece of its powers because some posters on other sites did the same to Naruto characters, and viewed that as an ample justification.

Yet I'm the biased fan here? How often do you see me making a spite thread against Naruto or for One Piece?

Get bent.

Last time in saying this you need to watch your mouth when talking to people you do not even know it is rude even if they have a different opinion that is the whole point. And you can clearly see if anyone started the bad blood between us it is your loudmouth self.

I wasn't making spite threads I actually saw there werent alot of good naruto debaters and alot of naruto underation so I wanted to give them a fighting chance. However I admit when im wrong or at least respect other peoples views and don't use colorful words.

You "assumed" well sorry your assumption makes no sense considering that one page you can at least see 4 tailed beast being thrown away so you should just stop.

I have the debating aptitude of a fish? Coming form the guy who "assumes" and "forgets" I find that almost funny. On top of it all you have poor research skills and only delve very low into your findings without looking at other possibilities or the full picture.

The roar ripped through wood and metal trust me it can go damage or prop open any of your sea kings who would not even survive a tbb anyway.

If the movement of spinning alone did something that huge it speaks volumes of how strong they are physically end of story. Also it is not classified as a wind release technique so it is just rapid spinning.

It was also shown that the blast had not been deterred at all as it easily plowed through suigetsu and it's explosion was at full power. It was just to move suigetsu out of the way as it makes no sense how they could have dodged it. In fact it is one of those moments in naruto that don't add up.

I have not deprived one piece of anything in fact I expect it to be the strongest hst verse given it's running time. How ever it is highly overated and I have proven that before. Im just here to give naruto and sometimes bleach characters a fighting chance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.