Bane vs. Ozymandias

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Silent Hero

http://cdn.screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/Tom-Hardy-Bane-Dark-Knight-Rises-Header.jpg

VS

http://schmoesknow.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/MatthewGoode.jpg

ares834
Seriously?

NemeBro
You could add Batman and Ozymandias would still win, with only marginally more effort than he would need to take either one on one.

the ninjak
lolz.

2 mice against a cat.

Newjak
Ozy wins, he has legit Superhuman stats. Bane is probably in the same league as the Comedian in terms of stats, maybe a notch or two below.

the ninjak
Comedian kills him.

Newjak
Originally posted by the ninjak
Comedian kills him. Nah he didn't show any more skill or strength than Bane did.

Bane could have replicated every feat Comedian did.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Newjak
Nah he didn't show any more skill or strength than Bane did.

Bane could have replicated every feat Comedian did.

Cept he was faster, had better choreography and smashed stuff as well as Bane did.......as an old man.

Newjak
Cept he was faster, had better choreography and smashed stuff as well as Bane did.......as an old man. Better choreography does not make him more skilled or faster.

Bane was plenty fast enough to take out three armed guards.

And you forget by the time TDKRstory took place Bane would have been considered way past his prime as well in terms of age.

Darth Martin
Veidt beats Bane about as bad as Bane did Batman. He's that good.

Zack Fair
How old was Bane in Rises?

Zack Fair
lolz.

2 mice against a cat. Pfft tiJiMOfvRVI

Newjak
Originally posted by Zack Fair
How old was Bane in Rises? I'm gonna put this one in spoiler tags

We don't know the exact age but we can get a decent range.

When Talia escapes she is just a kid, and we see that Bane is a full grown man. Now looking at a couple of different things I think it's safe to assume that Talia is roughly Bruce's age. Mostly that when she found her father he was still much younger looking than before. So it was definitely many years before Ras met Bruce. So basically while Bruce was a young child Bane was already an adult male. Batman was definitely at least in his 30s by the time TDR so Bane at the very least was probably in his 40s possibly approaching his 50s, possibly even in his lower 50s depending on how old think you Bruce was in the movie and how much older you think Bane was compared to Talia.

NemeBro
Comedian was well into his seventies by the time he fought Ozymandias though.

Also, I forget, is Comedian beating Ozymandias's ass so bad in the past that present-day Ozy is still butthurt about it also in the movies, or just the comics?

Newjak
Originally posted by NemeBro
Comedian was well into his seventies by the time he fought Ozymandias though.

Also, I forget, is Comedian beating Ozymandias's ass so bad in the past that present-day Ozy is still butthurt about it also in the movies, or just the comics? My point was that Bane was most likely past his prime fighting abilities as well.

And I don't know. I haven't seen the movie in forever but other posters made it seem like that wasn't in the movies.

Mindset
I don't remember that being in the movie.

juggerman
It wasn't in the movie. Ozy's sole reason for killing Comedian was that he found out about the plan.

He may have wanted revenge for Comedian burning up his presentation with his cigar tho

Robtard
Ozymandias breaks Bane's mask with one hit in the first 5 seconds of the fight and then makes that arrogant smirk as Bane chokes to death.

Bouboumaster
Ozy murderstomp Bane, and then Batman. All of them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.