Bane interrogates Joker...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
Movie versions of each.

Bane has 1 hour in a room alone with Joker, and can use nothing but his own physicality. Joker is handcuffed, and is holding on to a secret that he doesn't want to tell (eroticism not intended.)

Can Bane 'break' Joker's mind and get him to divulge this secret?

Zack Fair
mmm

Joker told Batman all his brute strength wouldn't get him to talk, and I think he wasn't bluffing. However Bane is not Bats and his methods might get the job done.

Black bolt z
Probably not. Joker doesn't care if he is killed.

Golgo13
What if Bane tells him he is staying in the prison forever? Would he care then?

Nihilist
No he'd end up killing him.

Funny enough i was thinking about making this same thread lol

the ninjak
Joker just lies and tricks Bane, just like he did to Batman. lolz.

Amateurs.

A little trick called deception through misdirection. Works everytime.

He'll probably get killed but Bane won't suceed.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by the ninjak
Joker just lies and tricks Bane, just like he did to Batman. lolz.

Amateurs.

A little trick called deception through misdirection. Works everytime. But you see...Joker hit Batman were it hurt. He doesn't have this luxury with Bane.

TheGodKiller
Bane threatens to kill Batman . Joker talks .

Zack Fair
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Bane threatens to kill Batman . Joker speaks . LoL that might work

Nihilist
Bane threatens to kill Batman . Joker speaks . laughing out loud good one

Damborgson
Bane: What are you hiding?

Joker: NOTHING. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO THREATEN ME WITH

Bane then proceeds to snap his neck

the ninjak
Originally posted by Damborgson
Bane: What are you hiding?

Joker: NOTHING. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO THREATEN ME WITH

Bane then proceeds to snap his neck

Bane doesn't get Joker's secret.

Bane loses.

Bane threatens to kill Batman . Joker talks .

No biggey. Not funny enough.

Bane still loses.

Newjak
Bane threatens to kill Batman . Joker talks . That could actually work. Joker definitely wouldn't want to lose Batman as Joker stated Batman completes him stick out tongue

Also I could see Bane possibly doing it. There's a difference between when a hero asks for something a villain does the same thing.

Although the Joker would probably lie anyways.

the ninjak
How would Bane know that Joker believes that anyways?

Bane has nothing. Physical torture won't work because Joker doesn't fear death.

Using Batman isn't possible because Bane simply wouldn't know.

And nobody knows anything else on the Joker because he is a complete mystery.

And he would manipulate the truth on an insane level to a degree that any information gathered would be useless.

Golgo13
Bane would just kill him like people are saying above. He doesn't mess around like Batman.

Philosophía
The question isn't "Can Bane kill Joker if they're alone in a room together?".

Galan007
Exactly. Bane wants/needs the info Joker has... Killing him is out of the question.

Gecko4lif
Bane removes jokes fingers, toes, teeth, eyes, and genitals

joker only talks in screams

unable to decipher the screams bane loses

Mindset
Killing him is the answer.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Mindset
Killing him is the answer.

thumb up

Newjak
How would Bane know that Joker believes that anyways?

Bane has nothing. Physical torture won't work because Joker doesn't fear death.

Using Batman isn't possible because Bane simply wouldn't know.

And nobody knows anything else on the Joker because he is a complete mystery.

And he would manipulate the truth on an insane level to a degree that any information gathered would be useless. Bane is a pretty clever guy. Whose to say he won't figure it out and threaten Batman stick out tongue

namorsubby
Either Bane kills joker or joker tricks him somehow. Probably the latter. Either way youre not getting joker to talk with brute force.

DarkSaint85
Joker talks. Part of his 'power', as it were, is knowing who would fold under pressure, and who wouldn't take his shit and would hurt him. For all his scare tactics, he knows Batman would still operate loosely within the law, whereas Bane wouldn't from the get go.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Joker talks. Part of his 'power', as it were, is knowing who would fold under pressure, and who wouldn't take his shit and would hurt him. For all his scare tactics, he knows Batman would still operate loosely within the law, whereas Bane wouldn't from the get go. But Joker obviously didn't care about dying. So how would that help Bane?

The threatening of Batman by Bane actually seems like the best solution...

Damborgson
In all seriousness, Bane would kill him before Joker talked. But maybe enough physical torture would loosen him lips. Break his back then all the other bones in his body. Probably not though.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Black bolt z
But Joker obviously didn't care about dying. So how would that help Bane?

The threatening of Batman by Bane actually seems like the best solution...

What made you think he didn't?

the ninjak
Originally posted by Newjak
Bane is a pretty clever guy. Whose to say he won't figure it out and threaten Batman stick out tongue

Bane isn't aware that Joker perceives Batman as arch enemy/.
Bane like most people would just think Joker hates Batman for foiling his plans and putting him in prison.

Therefore Joker would create a believable lie which Bane would have no reason to question.

Whether Bane kills him anyways is random. Bane loses.

Originally posted by Damborgson
In all seriousness, Bane would kill him before Joker talked. But maybe enough physical torture would loosen him lips. Break his back then all the other bones in his body. Probably not though.

What part of Bane needs information did you miss?

What made you think he didn't?

Joker is an obvious nihilist and lives only to push buttons. He laughed as he fell to his death only to be saved by Bats. But if Batman didn't save him he would've laughed all the way to the pavement.

Bane would probably free Joker if he set Scarecrow free eventually.
And Joker eventually would be the one who probably kills Bane. big grin

"Id"
The Result? Joker Kills Bane, because he only wanted to make a phone call.

tkitna
Joker kills Bane in the end. I dont know how, but dammit, that just seems right.

He will not talk.

DarkSaint85

Joker is an obvious nihilist and lives only to push buttons. He laughed as he fell to his death only to be saved by Bats. But if Batman didn't save him he would've laughed all the way to the pavement.

Bane would probably free Joker if he set Scarecrow free eventually.
And Joker eventually would be the one who probably kills Bane. big grin

See, my take on that was that he was laughing because he had finally managed to drive Batman over the edge, and turn him into a murderer, thus proving his philosophy. The more extreme Batman gets, the more he loves it.

Bane, however, doesn't have the moral compass that Batman has. His gang is made up of extremists rejected from the League of Shadows. Joker's best bet is revealing that he has Talia hidden somewhere....

the ninjak
See, my take on that was that he was laughing because he had finally managed to drive Batman over the edge, and turn him into a murderer, thus proving his philosophy. The more extreme Batman gets, the more he loves it.

Bane, however, doesn't have the moral compass that Batman has. His gang is made up of extremists rejected from the League of Shadows. Joker's best bet is revealing that he has Talia hidden somewhere....

-He still doesn't fear death.

-If Joker is aware that Talia is Banes' main squeeze then Bane is screwed.
Straight up screwed! Bane will have to let him go. And Joker will hurt Bane soooo bad we will see Bane cry. smile

Mindset
Bane will literally rape Joker for the info.

He was in a prison, so rape is a viable tactic.

Nephthys
Bane was also the only one who didn't rush to rape Talia's mother though

Mindset
Originally posted by Nephthys
Bane was also the only one who didn't rush to rape Talia's mother though He obviously like man butt.

the ninjak
Joker would mess with his head.......brain and Bane wouldn't being to get a boner.

pym-ftw
Bane goes "taken" on him

Kidney punches and no questions for days then bane breaks his back and torture him and leaves him for dead in a third world basement....

After he pieces together joker's plan

HueyFreeman
Not sure. Yeah joker took punishment from batman but that left something to be desired. Bane putting in some "real" torture might loosen his lips although bane might loose his patience and kill him first.

Mindset
Joker would mess with his head.......brain and Bane wouldn't being to get a boner. I think someone messed with your head.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Mindset
I think someone messed with your head.

Yeah that was a terrible response embarrasment

Nibedicus
For one thing, Joker would at least be able to understand what Bane would be saying... :-p

w2yv8aT0UFc

the ninjak
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Bane goes "taken" on him

Kidney punches and no questions for days then bane breaks his back and torture him and leaves him for dead in a third world basement....

After he pieces together joker's plan

He pieces everything together whilst doing all that? I'll be surprised if he could get a word out him during that.

He only gets an hour you know. I don't exactly understand what happens after that hour.

Originally posted by HueyFreeman
Not sure. Yeah joker took punishment from batman but that left something to be desired. Bane putting in some "real" torture might loosen his lips although bane might loose his patience and kill him first.

Why do people assume torture is really necessary?
Joker can just flat out lie.

Originally posted by Nibedicus
For one thing, Joker would at least be able to understand what Bane would be saying... :-p

w2yv8aT0UFc

laughing out loud

Black bolt z
What made you think he didn't? Mabye the "you have nothing to threaten me with. Nothing to do with all your strength.

Or the fact that he was laughing as he fell to the ground, and laughing as swat members were pointing guns at his face.

Just a hunch I guess...

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Mabye the "you have nothing to threaten me with. Nothing to do with all your strength.

Or the fact that he was laughing as he fell to the ground, and laughing as swat members were pointing guns at his face.

Just a hunch I guess...

Yeah, I saw that as Batman not being able to do anything because again, Joker knows he won't kill.

And he was laughing because he knew he had won, that Dent and Rachel were far away with bombs strapped to them, that was howI took it *shrug*

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Galan007
Movie versions of each.

Bane has 1 hour in a room alone with Joker, and can use nothing but his own physicality. Joker is handcuffed, and is holding on to a secret that he doesn't want to tell (eroticism not intended.)

Can Bane 'break' Joker's mind and get him to divulge this secret?

No.

One hour isn't enough. Joker would probably just have a psychotic break due to the pain or pass out, but I don't feel that he'd divulge anything important Bane wants to know.

Honestly, I think if Bane just sat down and shot the shit with Joker and talked to him, he'd probably have a better chance at learning what he wanted to know than just trying to beat him up.

Black bolt z
Yeah, I saw that as Batman not being able to do anything because again, Joker knows he won't kill.

And he was laughing because he knew he had won, that Dent and Rachel were far away with bombs strapped to them, that was howI took it *shrug* Then what about when the swat officers had guns pointed at his face? That had nothing to do with Batman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.