Lobo & Etrigan Vs Orion & Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Lobo has his Space Hog and Etrigan has Lucifer's Trident.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/1812/204854-18356-115264-1-lobo_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/11/112860/2120230-Orion-1.5sm-S-L_large.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/150024-183123-beta-ray-bill_large.jpg

Stoic
If Lobo's bike is trashed, team two would control the battlefield in double team fashion. Is BFR on or off?

ColossusGrundy
Team 1 in a stomp, with or without the equipment.

Stoic
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Team 1 in a stomp, with or without the equipment.

Based on what?

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by Stoic
Based on what?

Based on Lobo's ability to swap punches with the best (Supes and the like)

Based on Etrigan's baddassery, punching Supes to the moon and stalemating Lobo.

Based on no way Thor could hang with either, and I don't put BRB above him.

Orion would be a good fight, but as quick as BRB goes down it won't be fair.

Stoic
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Based on Lobo's ability to swap punches with the best (Supes and the like)

Based on Etrigan's baddassery, punching Supes to the moon and stalemating Lobo.

Based on no way Thor could hang with either, and I don't put BRB above him.

Orion would be a good fight, but as quick as BRB goes down it won't be fair.

Superman one-shot KOed Lobo in an eclipsed state, he was unable to do so against Captain Marvel at another time while being eclipsed. Superman holds back a great deal, so if he go serious Etrigan would be hit to the moon. Just remember that Superman beat Darkseid so bad that he could not even open his eyes. Neither Etrigan or Lobo would do that. Lobo in fact, and as much as I don't want to admit this, broke his hand on Darkseid's face.

Bill was wrecking moon sized planets during the Storm Breaker mini, and tanking hits from Stardust. Trust me, he's on the level. So what's the score between Thor and Bill? 2-2?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Stoic
Superman one-shot KOed Lobo in an eclipsed state, he was unable to do so against Captain Marvel at another time while being eclipsed. Superman holds back a great deal, so if he go serious Etrigan would be hit to the moon. Just remember that Superman beat Darkseid so bad that he could not even open his eyes. Neither Etrigan or Lobo would do that. Lobo in fact, and as much as I don't want to admit this, broke his hand on Darkseid's face.

Bill was wrecking moon sized planets during the Storm Breaker mini, and tanking hits from Stardust. Trust me, he's on the level. So what's the score between Thor and Bill? 2-2?

....thats it. Your out of the LOBO Fan club.

You must now change your avatar and sig pics to something more apporpriate....something like RainbowBrite or Stawberry Shortcake or some such girly crap.

abhilegend
Orion was deemed as the stronger and even more savage than Lobo in Armageddon:inferno by waverider and astro force wrecks shop. Superman has wrecked both lobo and etrigan when he got serious. Team 2 with slight majority as etrigan has overpowered diana in h2h.

Flyattractor
Orion more savage then LOBO?

Not a F-ing chance of that unless its CIS stupidity.

I would argue more but am very drunk...FUg Ya all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.