Phoenix 5 vs. Summers Gang

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
P5

Vs.

Rachel Summers w/ PF Aura
Shaman Nate Grey
God Cable
Hope Summers
Vulcan (Darwin)

No BFR

Who wins?

-Pr-
Papa spank.

RyanAutumns
Idk it'd be a epic battle... but going with the P5 just because they are tapped into unlimited psionic energy.. though could Vulcun take the PF from the P5??

celestialbodies
Originally posted by RyanAutumns
Idk it'd be a epic battle... but going with the P5 just because they are tapped into unlimited psionic energy.. though could Vulcun take the PF from the P5??

I'd doubt it he couldn't touch Rachel with the much weaker Phoenix Echo I doubt he'd be able to do anything to the real Force.

Though it should be noted that Jean Grey has shown that she's able to forcibly removed the force from individuals:

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/9/97629/2035983-jean_ripping_phoenix.jpg

As a former host I'd thought Rachel capable as well but thus far she hasn't shown such ability.

RyanAutumns
I wonder where jean grey is during this AVX event? Wasnt she with the PF last time we seen her ? and MARVEL is bringing jean grey back but as a time displaced teenager from her first class era... wtf??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.