Q Continuum VS Prophets

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheGodKiller
The Wormhole Prophets from DS9 take on the Q Continuum . Battle is to death . Prophets aren't allowed to use any Q-weapons here . Apart from this stipulation , both species/groups are allowed to use any means (at their disposal/within their power) in this fight .

Who wins ?

-Pr-
I don't think the Prophets have the feats to really contend with the Q, tbh.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by -Pr-
I don't think the Prophets have the feats to really contend with the Q, tbh.
Are the novels cannon ?

Edit : Are there ANY transcendent species like the Organians or the Greek Gods , that have the feats to contend with the Continuum ?

-Pr-
Did they do anything in the books that impressive?

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by -Pr-
Did they do anything in the books that impressive?
During the Continuum's War with Zero , they blocked Q(or it was The One , I don't remember exactly) from entering their wormhole , and a number of Bajorans interpreted this as a sign from them , though it was not .

Q99
Originally posted by TheGodKiller

Edit : Are there ANY transcendent species like the Organians or the Greek Gods , that have the feats to contend with the Continuum ?

No. I think the next highest are the Dowud (the 'killed a species with an angry though' one).

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Q99
No. I think the next highest are the Dowud (the 'killed a species with an angry though' one).
Actually , in the novels , there are . "Them" are , according to Q himself as much above his species as the Q are above humanity .

"They" supposedly create and destroy entire universes just for the lulz .

PillarofOsiris
The Q stomp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.