Rorschach vs Bane (movie versions)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nibedicus
H2H, no weapons. Who wins?

Mindset
Bane.

Next thread.

Newjak
This is actually on fight I could see Bane winning.

pym-ftw
^what?

Bane billion/billion

KingD19
Bane? Beating movie Rorschach? Did you guys see Watchmen? He was clearly at least a solid level above Bane.

the ninjak
You might wanna check out the Movie Vs Forum as well Nibedicus.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f102/

And Watchmen are all superhuman. Kicking bodies in mid-air-bone smashing-amazingly skilled fighters.

This will not be a walk in the park for Bane.

Mindset
Originally posted by KingD19
Bane? Beating movie Rorschach? Did you guys see Watchmen? He was clearly at least a solid level above Bane. Did you see Watchmen?

Nothing he did puts him above Bane.

KingD19
Originally posted by Mindset
Did you see Watchmen?

Nothing he did puts him above Bane.

Almost everything he did puts him above Bane. I think now you're just arguing against me just to argue against me.

Mindset
And what exactly did he do that puts him over Bane?

juggernaut74
Which movie Bane is this?

Nibedicus
DKR

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Nibedicus
DKR I might go with Bane then. He's pretty damm skilled and strong. I pretty much though Bane was just a strong human until I saw him punch holes in those pillars with his punches, that's superhuman imo. No human is capable of that sh!t.

Black bolt z
Mabye if it was Ozy, a watchmen figure might win.

But Bane is stronger, faster, and in the case of Rorschach, more skilled.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Mabye if it was Ozy, a watchmen figure might win.

But Bane is stronger, faster, and in the case of Rorschach, more skilled.

Ozy would destroy Bane.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by the ninjak
Ozy would destroy Bane. Thats still up for debate. Probably. Wouldn't use destroy though.

the ninjak
Thats still up for debate. Probably. Wouldn't use destroy though.

No Ozy would utterly destroy Bane.

Black bolt z
No Ozy would utterly destroy Bane. Make a thread and debate it there. But no. he wouldn't.

the ninjak
It does exist.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=566780& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Ozymandias%29+forumid%3A1

psycho gundam
Make a thread and debate it there. But no. he wouldn't. he'd probably figure out the mask thing

Black bolt z
It does exist.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=566780& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Ozymandias%29+forumid%3A1
02 I meant Ozy vs. Bane...Originally posted by psycho gundam
he'd probably figure out the mask thing Without knowing his past I don't see how he would.

psycho gundam
he'd probably notice the ways bane dodges attacks directed at his chin or something

Nihilist
Bane would cripple him.

Rorschach may be faster but he lacks the power to put any serious hurting on Bane.

JakeTheBank
Bane beats the shit out of him.

Bouboumaster
Ozymandias would take on both Bane and Batman.

Night Owl, Silk Specter and Rorshach all beat bane in one-on-one.

Estacado
Rorschach got his asswhooped by a few cops....same wouldn't happen to Bane for sure.

Mindset
Originally posted by psycho gundam
he'd probably notice the ways bane dodges attacks directed at his chin or something You mean like how every competent fighter does?

NemeBro
Originally posted by Estacado
Rorschach got his asswhooped by a few cops....same wouldn't happen to Bane for sure. A few dozen cops.

Rorschach breaks Bane's arm and jams the bone into his eye.

Ozymandias would beat Bane without any effort whatsoever. Add in Batman, and he'd win just as easily.

SasuOna
A few of the world's finest holding Bane down wouldn't do anything huh?

Galan007
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELSGwz7xTmM
(2:00)

rorschach beats up a few cops h2h, but is ultimately restrained against his will by 2-3 of them. imo, batman could have beaten that same team of police. bane would beat them even easier.

bane wins.

JakeTheBank
In Batman Begins, Batman was taking on several League of Shadow ninjas at once and beating them, so yeah, I'd agree that Batman would take on those cops and beat them up. Bane would break them.

NemeBro
Batman was also subdued by dogs.

Rorschach kills dogs.

Therefore, Rorschach kills Batman.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by NemeBro
Batman was also subdued by dogs.

Rorschach kills dogs.

Therefore, Rorschach kills Batman. You mean the chained up dogs?

Estacado
Originally posted by Galan007
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELSGwz7xTmM
(2:00)

rorschach beats up a few cops h2h, but is ultimately restrained against his will by 2-3 of them. imo, batman could have beaten that same team of police. bane would beat them even easier.

bane wins.
thumb up

Nibedicus
Batman took on four league of shadows ninjas. But I don't think there was anywhere there that showed he wouldn't be overwhelmed if he get dogpiled on.

Didn't Bane's scars/injuries come from being beaten up by a bunch of starved inmates?

Cops > inmates?

:-p

SasuOna
No way is Bane surviving Rorscharch fighting dirty He'll bite his mask off if he has to.

Golgo13
Rorschach. But Bane makes him work for it.

Galan007
Didn't Bane's scars/injuries come from being beaten up by a bunch of starved inmates? wasn't that before he joined the league of shadows?

Zack Fair
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Bane beats the shit out of him.

Estacado
What's with KMC people wanking over watchmen guys? all they did is beat up a few thugs...except for Ozy..

Nibedicus
Originally posted by Galan007
wasn't that before he joined the league of shadows?

He never joined the league, he wasn't accepted cuz of his injuries, IIRC.

Galan007
kind of what i'm wondering. i can understand a little bit of wanking for ozy, but the others? phuck no.

janus77
Bane kills Rorschach. Tougher, faster, better fighter and far far stronger.

Comedian is a better match (overmatch) for Bane.

Ozy would beat Bane though, far too fast for Bane and far too intelligent, especially given that the mask is an friggin' obvious attack point - why wear something like that if not for health/strength reasons, it obscures and looks uncomfortable, attack it!

Lek Kuen
He never joined the league, he wasn't accepted cuz of his injuries, IIRC.
Actually I remember it being said that they were both trained after rescue but he was never accepted as one of them.

Zack Fair
Its somewhat confusing, but he has to have been trained given the way he manhandled Batman. He wasn't bluffing.

Nibedicus
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
Actually I remember it being said that they were both trained after rescue but he was never accepted as one of them.

I seem to recall differently. Might need to rewatch. Don't see why such a secretive league would train (sharing their secrets) someone they didn't accept, tho.

Ra's: Because of your scars, we can never accept you as one of us!
Bane: Ohhhhh nooo!
Ra's: But we will train you and share with you all our secrets!
Bane: Oh. Ok. What's the drawback of not being accepted?
Ra's: We just won't invite you to the Prom and other social gatherings...!
Bane: gasp!

Mindset
He never joined the league, he wasn't accepted cuz of his injuries, IIRC. No, he was kicked out of the league because he was crazy.

Did you watch the movie?

Nibedicus
No, he was kicked out of the league because he was crazy.

Did you watch the movie?

It was mentioned that that he may have been kicked out due to how extreme he was at first, but that was kinda re-explained differently when the actual story was told by Ra's daughter. Again, will re-watch, but that's what I can remember.

Mindset
It was mentioned that that he may have been kicked out due to how extreme he was at first, but that was kinda re-explained differently when the actual story was told by Ra's daughter. Again, will re-watch, but that's what I can remember. No, it wasn't.

Nibedicus
No, it wasn't.

You got vids to prove your point?

Mindset
No, I just actually saw the movie.

Nibedicus
No, I just actually saw the movie.

Well, me too, just 3 days ago, actually...

Like I said refresh my memory, quote the line you're talking about or toss a vid, I'd gladly admit I'm wrong. But as of now, that's how I remember it...

:-)

Mindset
You're fine to remember it wrong if you want to, I don't really care.

Nibedicus
You're fine to remember it wrong if you want to, I don't really care.

Ok then.

thumb up

Nibedicus
Did a little research, looks like you guys are right. Here's a quote from Talia:

Talia al Ghul: Talia. My mother named Talia before she was killed. The way I would have been killed if not for my protector, Bane. I climbed out of the pit, I found my father and brought him back to exact terrible vengeance, but by that time, the prisoners and doctor had done their work on my friend, my protector. The League took us in and trained us, but my father could not accept Bane. He only saw a monster whose very existence was a reminded of the hell he left his wife to die in. He excommunicated Bane from the League of Shadows. His only crime was that he loved me. I could not forgive my father... until you murdered him.

There you go, he DID get training, looks like I got my memory mixed up in the end. :-p oh well...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.