Superman vs Ironman (SupesBuster)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

society619
Ironman's Mark 3 suit is powered by krpytonite meaning its green and yellow color and has all the weapons powered by krpyonite, the replulsars, missles, and auto guns all of it. Superman has all of his powers in this fight.

Can Superman over come the odds?

http://images.wikia.com/ironman/images/f/f0/MARK3.jpg

vs

http://borgdotcom.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/jl-new-superman.jpg

PillarofOsiris
DCNU Supes?

JakeTheBank
Iron Man would do a whole hell of a lot better than Lex ever would if he built a suit designed to take advantage of Superman's weaknesses.

society619
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
DCNU Supes?

Yes

Harbinger
Wouldn't yellow kryptonite take away Clark's powers?

Tony over current Supes given the stips, IMO.

PillarofOsiris
You still have to hit Superman.

cdtm

And green K doesn't stop him from hitting you.

Didn't even slow him down in Superman/Batman.

Blight
Dcnu superman loses.

zeel
superman eye beams from orbit. man i love ironman but i dont see him winning.

Blair Wind

I'd agree with you - if Superman comes in close he'd get hit with a full form (omni-area) repulsor blast, which would knock him out.

From afar Superman only really has heat beams - and Tony can absorb that energy. Tony's always been able to use heat (fire, other people's heat beams. For example, Torches Nova Blast) as a source of energy.

What exactly would Superman be able to do, with these stips in mind?

Inhuman
Originally posted by society619
Ironman's Mark 3 suit is powered by krpytonite meaning its green and yellow color and has all the weapons powered by krpyonite, the replulsars, missles, and auto guns all of it. Superman has all of his powers in this fight.

Can Superman over come the odds?

http://i50.tinypic.com/igvv28.jpg

vs

http://i47.tinypic.com/20qi2c2.jpg

Fixed

SquallX
Originally posted by Blair Wind
I'd agree with you - if Superman comes in close he'd get hit with a full form (omni-area) repulsor blast, which would knock him out.

From afar Superman only really has heat beams - and Tony can absorb that energy. Tony's always been able to use heat (fire, other people's heat beams. For example, Torches Nova Blast) as a source of energy.

What exactly would Superman be able to do, with these stips in mind?

Tony is still a snail compares to Kal in speed. Kal can always use the environment to attack Tony with.

With Pis/Cis, Tony obviously wins, with it off, he gets nukes from space, or multiple skyscrapers falls on him in less than a second.

society619
Originally posted by Inhuman
Fixed

lol thx

Golgo13
Iron Man wins. Superman is barely top tier. However, speed will be a problem. And Clark still has his so called unbreakable armor, but Tony walks away the winner.

Tony Stark
Iron Man for the majority... Stips or not.

abhilegend
Tony wins.

DarkSaint85
Abhi are you ok?

abhilegend
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Abhi are you ok?
Why? DCnU superman doesn't have the feats to win this match.

SquallX
Originally posted by abhilegend
Why? DCnU superman doesn't have the feats to win this match.

Actually he does. He tagged the Flash, ran from the Omega Beams for a few seconds.

Even worse, this Superman wont be holding back his punches.

ares834
How fast is Flash in DCnU? I recall him having a pretty good feat in Captain Atom but I can't recall the particulars.

abhilegend
^Femtosecond level speed
http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt19/Max_Eisenhardt/flashfemto.jpg

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Iron Man for the majority... Stips or not.

No.

Without stips, Tony loses the majority. He may etch out a win with some tactics like draining Superman's power (ala Terrax and Surfer) but he doesn't have the raw power to beat him.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by abhilegend
^Femtosecond level speed
http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt19/Max_Eisenhardt/flashfemto.jpg they're going to write themselves into a corner again if they keep that up, hasn't even been a year yet

abhilegend
Originally posted by psycho gundam
they're going to write themselves into a corner again if they keep that up, hasn't even been a year yet
Agreed. Flash is a *broken* character.

carver9
Flash has been hit numerous of times, that speed comment is worthless. Captain Cold has tagged him. As for this thread, I would give standard Ironman the majority against anyone on the current JLA minus the Martian.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Flash has been hit numerous of times, that speed comment is worthless. Captain Cold has tagged him. As for this thread, I would give standard Ironman the majority against anyone on the current JLA minus the Martian.
laughing out loud

Blair Wind

You're being ridiculous. Cyborg and Batman, sure. Wonder Woman - maybe. Green Lantern, Flash, and Superman? No.

carver9
You're being ridiculous. Cyborg and Batman, sure. Wonder Woman - maybe. Green Lantern, Flash, and Superman? No.

I'm referring to his bleeding edge armor.

DarkSaint85
Martian Manhunter isn't even in the new JLA.....

-Pr-

Show's how educated Carver is on the comic.

Forgetting someone? uhuh

DarkSaint85
It goes without saying that Aquaman phucks him up

-Pr-
Flash has been hit numerous of times, that speed comment is worthless. Captain Cold has tagged him.

If you knew how retarded that sounds, you might feel embarrassed.

carver9

I know...he is currently working with Apollo and Midnighter. He fought against the JLA to test their powers. He will be on the team soon and I consider him a player of the JLA.

-Pr-
I know...he is currently working with Apollo and Midnighter. He fought against the JLA to test their powers. He will be on the team soon and I consider him a player of the JLA.

...Did you even read the comic? None of that is true.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
...Did you even read the comic? None of that is true.

Read what comic? The one where he fought against the JLA to test their powers?

-Pr-
Read what comic? The one where he fought against the JLA to test their powers?

Except that he never did that.

After the last three/four posts in this thread, I'm convinced you don't actually read the comic. You just look at some scans and hope that's enough to get by.

Diesldude

After the last three/four posts in this thread, I'm convinced you don't actually read the comic. You just look at some scans and hope that's enough to get by.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

carver9

He is fighting the JLA, the next scene we see him out of space saying "they are not ready". What I got from that scene is, he was not there to defeat them, he was testing them for a threat.

-Pr-
He is fighting the JLA, the next scene we see him out of space saying "they are not ready". What I got from that scene is, he was not there to defeat them, he was testing them for a threat.

If you had read the dialogue in that issue, you'd know that it wasn't the case. At all.

But no, you just gazed at some scans, didn't you.

carver9
If you had read the dialogue in that issue, you'd know that it wasn't the case. At all.

But no, you just gazed at some scans, didn't you.

Lol...why did he tangle with the JLA Pr?

Blair Wind
I'm referring to his bleeding edge armor.

You're being ridiculous.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Forgetting someone? uhuh

Yeah, which is surprising since Aquaman is currently my favorite comic series.

He falls into the realm between Cyborg and Wonder Woman. In earlier depictions it would definitely be closer, but I see Iron Man winning the majority as is.

-Pr-
Lol...why did he tangle with the JLA Pr?

They never told us.

What they did tell us, though, was that he had been in the team at one point, and that it had ended badly. Possibly a shout-out to the Year One comics and what happened in them.

Your lack of knowledge about this, and Captain Cold, THE ONE CHARACTER IN COMICS WHOSE POWERSET IS SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TO FIGHT THE FLASH, makes me doubt you even bother to read them at all to be honest.

carver9
They never told us.

What they did tell us, though, was that he had been in the team at one point, and that it had ended badly. Possibly a shout-out to the Year One comics and what happened in them.

Your lack of knowledge about this, and Captain Cold, THE ONE CHARACTER IN COMICS WHOSE POWERSET IS SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TO FIGHT THE FLASH, makes me doubt you even bother to read them at all to be honest.

That's why I said what I got from it and that's exactly what I got from it by reading MM words. He wasnt there to beat the pulp out of them, it was more of a test.

DarkSaint85

They invited him onto the team. But as a team, they weren't ready yet, they weren't a unit yet. So MM left them.

Will he really be part of the JLA once more? Source, please because I really miss him on the JLA, they need a glue type person to bond them together.

-Pr-
That's why I said what I got from it and that's exactly what I got from it by reading MM words. He wasnt there to beat the pulp out of them, it was more of a test.

facepalm

Your backtracking is hilarious.

carver9
They invited him onto the team. But as a team, they weren't ready yet, they weren't a unit yet. So MM left them.

Will he really be part of the JLA once more? Source, please because I really miss him on the JLA, they need a glue type person to bond them together.

Yeah, I know.

Him being on the team? I'm basing this off of pure instincts. The team isn't complete without him on it imo. He is one of the key members of that team.

carver9
facepalm

Your backtracking is hilarious.

Can we just shake hands on this buddy?

DarkSaint85
Yeah, I know.

Him being on the team? I'm basing this off of pure instincts. The team isn't complete without him on it imo. He is one of the key members of that team.

sad

You raised my hopes, only to dash it with your lack of proof.

carver9
sad

You raised my hopes, only to dash it with your lack of proof.

laughing out loud

-Pr-
Can we just shake hands on this buddy?

Admit you don't read DC, and sure.

carver9
Admit you don't read DC, and sure.

I do read it though. Everything I've said in this thread about DC is right.

-Pr-
I do read it though. Everything I've said in this thread about DC been right.

Nope. Not about J'onn, not about Captain Cold, not about any of it.

Horrificus
What exactly would Superman be able to do, with these stips in mind? Throw the moon at him?

carver9
Nope. Not about J'onn, not about Captain Cold, not about any of it.

I feel as if I was right about MM, especially based off of his words. If Flash was as fast as people say that he is, he could have blitzed CC before Cold even realized he was there and could have saved the hostages as well..before anyone even got the chance to blink.

DarkSaint85
I do read it though. Everything I've said in this thread about DC is right.

Wrong. MM is not part of the current JLA

I know...he is currently working with Apollo and Midnighter. He fought against the JLA to test their powers.

Was he testing their power? You have proof? Or is it just what you got from the scans?

You have proof? Because if you don't, you can't say that you're correct.

DarkSaint85
I feel as if I was right about MM

I feel as if you're an idiot....

-Pr-
I feel as if I was right about MM, especially based off of his words. If Flash was as fast as people say that he is, he could have blitzed CC before Cold even realized he was there and could have saved the hostages as well..before anyone even got the chance to blink.

Yet you ignore the words in the rest of the book.

You don't know anything about Captain Cold, do you...

Shabazz916
Iron man comes up with a missle of krponite. Wires to tie him up. And super uni beams him to death.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.