Doctor Doom vs Iron Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
DD without his armour vs IF h2h only... They say DD is a good h2h combatant as well and has fought spiderman etc and is capable of killing a lion with his bear hands without his armour etc.. Saying that in your opinion Who wins this how and why?

JakeTheBank
Doom wins 10/10.

So does Danny.

Bentley
Its a physical imposibility for any of them to lose here eek!

Uriel005
karate kid walks in and tools the both of them big grin come at me bros.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Iron Fist is what Karate Kid wants to be when he grows up.

SamZED
We talking Daniel san or Jaden Smith?

janus77
They forgo combat, preferring instead to sit and discuss The Phoenix Avatars and how easily Thor's been getting KOed.

DarkSaint85
They sit down, and teach each other.

2 weeks later, Iron Doom becomes Marvel's best-selling comic of all time, and wins the Nobel Prize for Literature. Also, Peace.

StiltmanFTW
Doctor Fist vin

DarkSaint85
Doctor Fist vin

That's his secret identity, fool!

SamZED
Doctor Fist vin
laughing

Uriel005
Val would crush IF's fists catching them between the cut muscles in his abdominals.

Fixed. Happy Dance

leonidas
shakes head.

JayDaDon
Noticing a depressing lack of Mindset input here...

leonidas
thread title likely sent him into some sort of neurological shut down. i'm reminded of a very old movie called war games, where the boy beats the computer by getting it to play tic-tac-toe vs itself. when it realized it couldn't win, the computer simply crashed.

mindset has crashed.

Galan007
Doom and Fist are 2 sides of the same coin... They both win no less than 15/10 times.

Mindset
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Noticing a depressing lack of Mindset input here... I do sleep.

Also, Jake and Galan posted the correct answers.

JayDaDon
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.