Thunder God WW vs OWAW Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nibedicus
Pre-reboot Wonder Woman is given the hammer of Thor and has Thor's power on TOP of hers (no Thor-on-top-of-WW jokes plz :-p). Strength, dura, etc stacks. She learns all of Thor's knowledge and experience with Mjolnir instantly.

Can she beat a PO'd sundiiped OWAW Superman?

Round 1) No gear for WW other than Mjolnir (she's in Thor's standard armor)

Round 2) She gets her lasso in addition to Thor's standard stuff.

Round 3) She gets her armor, lasso, sword and gauntlet of atlas in addition to Thor's standard stuff.

Bonus Round: if she stomps Supes in any round above, Supes brings the fight to the surface of the sun.

No BFR.

SquallX
Do you know how powerful sun dipped Kal was?

abhilegend
Superman in round 1 and 2, wonder thor in 3.

Nibedicus
Don't forget that WW can pull off exotics here. She has all of Thor's abilities and knowledge/experience. Some nifty combis like using Mjolnir to spin the lasso around Supes while he's distracted then combo into a godblast. Or lasso into a soul drain. It might even be possible to drain the solar energy from Supes, too. Or maybe wait til he HVs then reflect the sundipped HV back at him 10 fold...

Was thinking that WW's combat strength, skill, speed and plot-ty weapons on top of Thor's power, damage soak, exotics and striking power would make this pretty interesting. IIRC, OWAW Supes wasn't given a speed boost via the Sundip. WW fighting defensively til she can pull something exotic or tricky might work here.

:-D

Can def see her take wins here.

It's not all always about who is more powerful after all.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Nibedicus
Don't forget that WW can pull off exotics here. She has all of Thor's abilities and knowledge/experience. Some nifty combis like using Mjolnir to spin the lasso around Supes while he's distracted then combo into a godblast. Or lasso into a soul drain. It might even be possible to drain the solar energy from Supes, too. Or maybe wait til he HVs then reflect the sundipped HV back at him 10 fold...

Was thinking that WW's combat strength, skill, speed and plot-ty weapons on top of Thor's power, damage soak, exotics and striking power would make this pretty interesting. IIRC, OWAW Supes wasn't given a speed boost via the Sundip. WW fighting defensively til she can pull something exotic or tricky might work here.

:-D

Can def see her take wins here.

It's not all always about who is more powerful after all. Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman in all out *non-sundipped* OWAW mode outperformed entire JLA including an Ion amped kyle rayner and an army of 10000 daxamites. Imagine his sundipped power level.

Nibedicus
Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman in all out *non-sundipped* OWAW mode outperformed entire JLA including an Ion amped kyle rayner and an army of 10000 daxamites. Imagine his sundipped power level.

Never said he wasn't more powerful.

You think he'd be able to snap WW's lasso? :-p

abhilegend
Never said he wasn't more powerful.

You think he'd be able to snap WW's lasso? :-p
No, but he can wrestle it free from her hand before she can use it. Not to mention that intangible beings have escaped the lasso.

Newjak
At the end of the day Speed gap between Supes and WW is supposed to be less than the speed gap between Thor and Supes.

Add to the fact she just gained instant teleportation and a device that dramatically increases her flight speed.

I mean sundipped Superman is no cake walk but she is carrying one of the most power Plot Weapons in comics with her.

That has to give her a fighting chance if she fights extremely smart with it since Supes speed shouldn't completely over whelm her right?

Nibedicus
Originally posted by Newjak
At the end of the day Speed gap between Supes and WW is supposed to be less than the speed gap between Thor and Supes.

Add to the fact she just gained instant teleportation and a device that dramatically increases her flight speed.

I mean sundipped Superman is no cake walk but she is carrying one of the most power Plot Weapons in comics with her.

That has to give her a fighting chance if she fights extremely smart with it since Supes speed shouldn't completely over whelm her right?

Didn't WW once said she was faster than Supes? I seem to recall reading that somewhere...?

Newjak
If she did I would call her a liar stick out tongue

Silent Master
As she now has her flight speed + Thor's, shouldn't she be able to play keep away until she drains him of a large amount of energy, or until she can unleash things like the GB.

Nibedicus
I think this is a fight between sheer power vs vast options/plot weapons. I really feel that WW can take 2 and 3...

h1a8
Pre-reboot Wonder Woman is given the hammer of Thor and has Thor's power on TOP of hers (no Thor-on-top-of-WW jokes plz :-p). Strength, dura, etc stacks. She learns all of Thor's knowledge and experience with Mjolnir instantly.

Can she beat a PO'd sundiiped OWAW Superman?

Round 1) No gear for WW other than Mjolnir (she's in Thor's standard armor)

Round 2) She gets her lasso in addition to Thor's standard stuff.

Round 3) She gets her armor, lasso, sword and gauntlet of atlas in addition to Thor's standard stuff.

Bonus Round: if she stomps Supes in any round above, Supes brings the fight to the surface of the sun.

No BFR.

Just know that this version of Superman is capable of one shotting her.
The only way she stands a chance is if he doesn't get to touch her.

I see a few scenarios.
1. The sundipped increases Supes speed the same factor as it increases his strength (any evidence here?). If so, then he stomps in all three matches.

2. The sundip doesn't increase Supes speed, but Diana's speed is increased because of the stacking of Thor's powers. Then she can win at least a few with the lasso if she's lucky not to let him hit her. Abilegend, I seen WW capture intangible opponents with the lasso, when did she fail to capture an intangible opponent?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Newjak

He is a lot faster than her without any amp. How far the gap would be after the sundip? Superman AFTER just a sun-amp when he beat down darkseid, went so fast that he opened a boom tube like effect in space-time and went to source wall at the end of the universe. Now consider that a sun amp is several time smaller amp than a sun dip and with a few seconds of sun amp he beat Cythonna, a kryptonian skyfather level goddess who was initially several times stronger than him.

abhilegend
Originally posted by h1a8
Just know that this version of Superman is capable of one shotting her.
The only way she stands a chance is if he doesn't get to touch her.

I see a few scenarios.
1. The sundipped increases Supes speed the same factor as it increases his strength (any evidence here?). If so, then he stomps in all three matches.

2. The sundip doesn't increase Supes speed, but Diana's speed is increased because of the stacking of Thor's powers. Then she can win at least a few with the lasso if she's lucky not to let him hit her. Abilegend, I seen WW capture intangible opponents with the lasso, when did she fail to capture an intangible opponent?
A white martian escaped lasso in Terror incognita.

carver9
Wonder Woman reflexes is faster than Supermans.

Given these stops, minus Sundip, Wonder Woman STOMPS.

ares834
Nice insight. Who would've though a WW amped by Thor's powers would have stomped a normal Superman?

wink

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Wonder Woman reflexes is faster than Supermans.

Given these stops, minus Sundip, Wonder Woman STOMPS.
She is not even close in reflexes to him. He is one of the five fastest people on earth according to wally and the rest are Jay, Bart, Max mercury and Jesse quick and he is faster than all the other four. Of course wonder thor would beat normal superman.

JakeTheBank
Diana with Mjolnir + advanced gear would curb any high herald normally.

carver9
She is not even close in reflexes to him. He is one of the five fastest people on earth according to wally and the rest are Jay, Bart, Max mercury and Jesse quick and he is faster than all the other four. Of course wonder thor would beat normal superman.

Going by fts, IMO, Superman doesn't have the fts Wonder Woman have reflex wise. Hitting Flashes, hell, she did that while blind...blocking heat vision like its candy, doing it at super speed, etc, etc,...Wonder Woman is clearly faster and this doesn't include a statement from both her and Batman to aid me in this argument. Now pure speed, I'm giving that to Superman.

h1a8
A white martian escaped lasso in Terror incognita.

So another of the many contradictions in comics. Writers need to do more research on a character before creating things that contradict past showings.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

Outright DESTROY them.

JakeTheBank
Especially Hulk.

carver9
Especially Hulk.

Yes, she would work Savage Hulk as well. big grin

Nibedicus
Oh pls no Hulk here. :'(

JakeTheBank
Even HoTM Hulk, too.

abhilegend
Going by fts, IMO, Superman doesn't have the fts Wonder Woman have reflex wise. Hitting Flashes, hell, she did that while blind...blocking heat vision like its candy, doing it at super speed, etc, etc,...Wonder Woman is clearly faster and this doesn't include a statement from both her and Batman to aid me in this argument. Now pure speed, I'm giving that to Superman.
Superman has caught flashes at full speeds chasing them, not tagging them by guesses and luck. Superman has stalemated barry allen in race *holding back*. Superman has deflected kryptonite lasers while poisioned by it by moving in several positions not blocking lasers by aim-blocking like diana does. That was mcduffie whining because he got his ass kicked on DCMB arguing that diana is faster and in turn included it in his last comic in his stint on JLA. It makes no sense and has no value to their actual feats. Wally west would certainly know more about speed then a whining writer, don't you agree?

JakeTheBank
Going by fts...Carver doesn't know what he's talking about.

abhilegend
He reads respect threads created by fangirl101. He obviously knows more about diana than you and me who both have repped her in a tourney.

carver9
Superman has caught flashes at full speeds chasing them, not tagging them by guesses and luck. Superman has stalemated barry allen in race *holding back*. Superman has deflected kryptonite lasers while poisioned by it by moving in several positions not blocking lasers by aim-blocking like diana does. That was mcduffie whining because he got his ass kicked on DCMB arguing that diana is faster and in turn included it in his last comic in his stint on JLA. It makes no sense and has no value to their actual feats. Wally west would certainly know more about speed then a whining writer, don't you agree?

Kryptonite lasers? Are you talking about when he picked up a mirror and was spinning in a circle? That's not reflexes. Wonder Woman has kept up with the Flashes as well...hell, she has even blitzed Amazo who was empowered by the JLA. Wonder Woman has kept up with them to the point that she has almost entered the speed force. I still wouldnt consider that reflexes anyways. Lol...so now you want to low ball her reflexes...lol, hilarious. Going by fts, Wonder Woman hand speed is better than ANY herald.

carver9

Stop, just stop.

carver9
He reads respect threads created by fangirl101. He obviously knows more about diana than you and me who both have repped her in a tourney.

The links doesn't even work in her respect thread.

abhilegend
Kryptonite lasers? Are you talking about when he picked up a mirror and was spinning in a circle? That's not reflexes. Wonder Woman has kept up with the Flashes as well...hell, she has even blitzed Amazo who was empowered by the JLA. Wonder Woman has kept up with them to the point that she has almost entered the speed force. I still wouldnt consider that reflexes anyways. Lol...so now you want to low ball her reflexes...lol, hilarious. Going by fts, Wonder Woman hand speed is better than ANY herald.
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/th_img009.jpg http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/th_img010.jpg
This is clearly a strength showing.dur

No she hasn't, in flash:rebirth only superman was able to keep up with barry, she was left in dust.

She never blitzed amazo, that was superman and flash stole his speed after that. She just surprised him by smashing through floors.

That is straight PIS, at that time her speed was mach 3 max.

In mid herald category, superman is fastest after flashes in high herald category.

abhilegend
The links doesn't even work in her respect thread.
On herochat.

Nibedicus
Superman AFTER just a sun-amp when he beat down darkseid, went so fast that he opened a boom tube like effect in space-time and went to source wall at the end of the universe.

That sounds like a travel speed "feat" than a reaction speed "feat", tho. Same as him racing Wally, too. I was thinking more on reaction speeds. :-)

abhilegend
That sounds like a travel speed "feat" than a reaction speed "feat", tho. Same as him racing Wally, too. I was thinking more on reaction speeds. :-)
That was to demonstrate the amp in his speed. Racing wally in a foot race is indicative of his reflexes.

carver9
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/th_img009.jpg http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/th_img010.jpg
This is clearly a strength showing.dur

No she hasn't, in flash:rebirth only superman was able to keep up with barry, she was left in dust.

She never blitzed amazo, that was superman and flash stole his speed after that. She just surprised him by smashing through floors.

That is straight PIS, at that time her speed was mach 3 max.

In mid herald category, superman is fastest after flashes in high herald category.

Why am I debating with you when everything is PIS except anything involving Superman. Learn what reflex means.

By the way, it was nothing stated that Superman was the only one capable of keeping up with Barry...that was just a moment for the two.

She did Blitz Amazo and tied him up with the lasso before he could react. Just be quiet.

Harbinger
Diana with Mjolnir + advanced gear would curb any high herald normally. This.

Given the stips, though, she loses 1. She takes a slight majority at 2, and murks Clark at 3.

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by h1a8
white martian escaped lasso in Terror incognita.

I'd like to see this scene if you are able to post it, please.

abhilegend
Why am I debating with you when everything is PIS except anything involving Superman. Learn what reflex means.

By the way, it was nothing stated that Superman was the only one capable of keeping up with Barry...that was just a moment for the two.

She did Blitz Amazo and tied him up with the lasso before he could react. Just be quiet.
laughing out loud
Whatever you say carter.

Yeah, unless it was stated on panel it can't be true. Any proof to that laughable theory of yours why wonder woman held back herself when nothing indicated anything like that? Sometimes you lowball superman so badly!
That was an incomplete amazo who didn't display any speed whatsoever in that fight.

PillarofOsiris

I agree. But sundipped OWAW Superman would as well. I don't see any high herald lasting long at all against him.

PillarofOsiris

yes

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by ...?
Superman has caught flashes at full speeds chasing them

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by ...?
Superman has caught flashes at full speeds chasing them

confused

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Source: Flash. Rebirth #3, Volume 1
Writer: Geoff Johns
Penciller: Ethan Van Sciver
Date: August 2009
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Flash:_Rebirth_Vol_1_3

abhilegend
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
confused

I'm not you.
http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/Superman/Speed/flight/JLAClassified16a.jpg
http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/Superman/Speed/flight/JLAClassified16b.jpg

carver9
laughing out loud
Whatever you say carter.

Yeah, unless it was stated on panel it can't be true. Any proof to that laughable theory of yours why wonder woman held back herself when nothing indicated anything like that? Sometimes you lowball superman so badly!
That was an incomplete amazo who didn't display any speed whatsoever in that fight.

This isn't lowballing Superman when I am saying she is faster than ANY herald reflex wise. You are the one that is getting offended bringing up Superman. My comment is towards "any" Herald, not just him.

abhilegend
This isn't lowballing Superman when I am saying she is faster than ANY herald reflex wise. You are the one that is getting offended bringing up Superman. My comment is towards "any" Herald, not just him.
Which is wrong as superman is faster than her. Its not a shame though as save flashes few have that level of speed.Originally posted by bluewaterrider
confused

Oh and that charity comment was johns wanking barry.
http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx28/PhilosophiaKMC/barysupesholdingback.jpg

carver9
Abhi, stop responding to me concerning Superman, I don't care what your thoughts is on the character. This isn't about him. If I think Wonder Woman is the fastest Herald, then let me think this and move on. I'm basing this purely off of fts, something that you have not matched yet.

abhilegend
Abhi, stop responding to me concerning Superman, I don't care what your thoughts is on the character. This isn't about him. If I think Wonder Woman is the fastest Herald, then let me think this and move on. I'm basing this purely off of fts, something that you have not matched yet.
laughing out loud
What feats? I'm helping to cure your hate for all things super carv.

carver9
laughing out loud
What feats? I'm helping to cure your hate for all things super carv.

This isn't about Superman...you can't cure me if I'm not talking about the character. This is in reference to "all" characters. Wonder Woman SLAPPED (key word, slapped...used her arms, reflexes, arm movement) heat vision out of the air like twigs. She slapped multiples of darts that crossed the universe at multiples of times the speed of light...she SLAPPED them out of the air with ease...reflex movement. Multiple of shooters was around her with machine guns, she SLAPPED all of the ongoing bullets out of the air without one passing her or touching her sexy body. Slapped Darkseid Omega blast...hell, its hard even punching Wonder Woman without her blocking that sh**.

Leave me alone.

abhilegend
This isn't about Superman...you can't cure me if I'm not talking about the character. This is in reference to "all" characters. Wonder Woman SLAPPED (key word, slapped...used her arms, reflexes, arm movement) heat vision out of the air like twigs. She slapped multiples of darts that crossed the universe at multiples of times the speed of light...she SLAPPED them out of the air with ease...reflex movement. Multiple of shooters was around her with machine guns, she SLAPPED all of the ongoing bullets out of the air without one passing her or touching her sexy body. Slapped Darkseid Omega blast...hell, its hard even punching Wonder Woman without her blocking that sh**.

Leave me alone.
None of them makes her faster than superman. In fact they don't make her anywhere him in speed and she didn't slap anything. I can't do that carv, you need help to cure you from your irrational hatred of all thing super. Sexy body? I thought that you jerk for green and purple skin.

Diesldude

Leave me alone.

I don't think you understand what Abhi is trying to say. Normal humans can make make a person shooting at them miss by guessing and moving quicker than the trigger finger. This doesn't make them or their reflexes faster than a speeding bullet just faster than the trigger person. This is how i see ww blocking Omega beams by moving her arms in the firing range based on where DS is looking.

carver9
None of them makes her faster than superman. In fact they don't make her anywhere him in speed. I can't do that carv, you need help to cure you from your irrational hatred of all thing super.

Learn what reflex means.

This isn't about Superman...this is about Wonder Woman. I think Wonder Woman reflexes is faster than Gladiator (one of the only few Herald with nano second punching fts), Thor, Hyperion, Silver Surfer, Mimic, and whatever other Herald that is out there. This isn't just about Superman. I cant think of anyone in DC or in Marvel that has deflected or swiftly moved through light speed attacks like WW with nothing but pure body movement. The Woman is a beast.

bluewaterrider
Didn't WW once she was faster than Supes?

Yes.

bluewaterrider
Didn't WW once she was faster than Supes? I seem to recall reading that somewhere...?

You DID read that somewhere.

And Batman agreed with her.

Source: Justice League of America #27, Volume 2
Writer: Dwayne McDuffie
Penciller: Ed Benes
Date: January 2009
http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Justice_League_of_America_Vol_2_27

DarkSaint85
Lol I remember that, and I always saw it as, who's faster, Bruce Lee or a rifle bullet...

abhilegend
Learn what reflex means.

This isn't about Superman...this is about Wonder Woman. I think Wonder Woman reflexes is faster than Gladiator (one of the only few Herald with nano second punching fts), Thor, Hyperion, Silver Surfer, Mimic, and whatever other Herald that is out there. This isn't just about Superman. I cant think of anyone in DC or in Marvel that has deflected or swiftly moved through light speed attacks like WW with nothing but pure body movement. The Woman is a beast.
I don't need this patronizing tone from you of all people. Frankly I could care less what you think but don't start acting like your delusions are truth.Originally posted by bluewaterrider
Yes.
That is mcduffie's butthurt talking.

carver9
I don't need this patronizing tone from you of all people. Frankly I could care less what you think but don't start acting like your delusions are truth.
That is mcduffie's butthurt talking.

Lol...I'm not attacking you buddy, I'm talking to you. Calm down friend.

Let me guess, the Mcduffie scans is PIS as well huh? stick out tongue

abhilegend
Lol...I'm not attacking you buddy, I'm talking to you. Calm down friend.

Let me guess, the Mcduffie scans is PIS as well huh? stick out tongue
I'm perfectly calm. That is literally writer whining in the comics. That was too OOC for all of them. It has no value upom their relative speed.

-Pr-
Yeah, a McDuffie comic, in which he admitted to nerfing Superman, and also added that scene purely to get one over on someone on a message board.

But sure, let's ignore Superman's combat speed showings just because we want to.

and lol @ Gladiator having nano-second reflexes.

carver9
OMGOODNESS. OMFREAKINGGOODNESS

DarkSaint85
OMGOODNESS. OMFREAKINGGOODNESS

Have you just discovered the sweet, sensual touch of a lady?

Damborgson
laughing out loud

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I always saw it as, who's faster, Bruce Lee or a rifle bullet...

You're getting your "Lee"s mixed up, 85.
It was Bruce's son BRANDON Lee who got taken out by a bullet, one shot from a .44 Magnum. Actually, from what I read, people still aren't quite sure what took Bruce out, but it is generally attributed to an allergic reaction to some medicine given him.
Strangely, doctors recanted some of their statements about what had been given him prior to his death, fueling speculation that foul play may have been involved in his death.

Tragic that lighting seems to have struck twice in the family.

Live ammo used in the gun aimed at Brandon on set?
How in the world does THAT happen?
Does seem cruelly tragic if these deaths were purely coincidental, but tragic under any circumstances, really.

Q99

Agreed.

Sundipped was a beast.

? Kyle wasn't Ion yet.

Or do you just mean that 'moderately more powerful' phase he had pre-Ion?

Normal, Travel/flight, Superman. Reflexes, Di.

However,Sundipping should increase his speed as well. It amps all of his abilities, after all.

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by -Pr-
Yeah, a McDuffie comic, in which he admitted to nerfing Superman, and also added that scene purely to get one over on someone on a message board.

You're fond of writing this, P.R., but do you have any proof McDuffie wrote or said what you say he did here?

Also, how does this square with your supposed "only what is in the comics themselves counts" stance?

DarkSaint85
You're getting your "Lee"s mixed up, 85.
It was Bruce's son BRANDON Lee who got taken out by a bullet, one shot from a .44 Magnum. Actually, from what I read, people still aren't quite sure what took Bruce out, but it is generally attributed to an allergic reaction to some medicine given him.
Strangely, doctors recanted some of their statements about what had been given him prior to his death, fueling speculation that foul play may have been involved in his death.

Tragic that lighting seems to have struck twice in the family.

Live ammo used in the gun aimed at Brandon on set?
How in the world does THAT happen?
Does seem cruelly tragic if these deaths were purely coincidental, but tragic under any circumstances, really.

Nah, I wasn't going to make a jibe at Brandon, I really did mean to compare Bruce to a rifle bullet.....

abhilegend
Originally posted by Q99
Agreed.

Sundipped was a beast.

? Kyle wasn't Ion yet.

Or do you just mean that 'moderately more powerful' phase he had pre-Ion?

Normal, Travel/flight, Superman. Reflexes, Di.

However,Sundipping should increase his speed as well. It amps all of his abilities, after all.
He was fueled by Ion power for a long time before that most likely just after circle of fire when the energies of obilivion merged with the residual power of parallax in sun. Remember Heaven's Ladder. In fact he discovered it in the same issue JLA:Our Worlds at War where an imperiex probe beat him, wally and j'onn at the same time.

Nope, superman is all around faster than her. A LOT faster. Its not even a contest.

-Pr-
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Have you just discovered the sweet, sensual touch of a lady?

laughing out loud

Q99
He was fueled by Ion power for a long time before that most likely just after circle of fire when the energies of obilivion merged with the residual power of parallax in sun. Remember Heaven's Ladder. In fact he discovered it in the same issue JLA:Our Worlds at War where an imperiex probe beat him, wally and j'onn at the same time.

It was a fairly minor boost though, he couldn't consciously do Oblivion-type stuff until the actual Ion storyline.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Q99

It was a fairly minor boost though, he couldn't consciously do Oblivion-type stuff until the actual Ion storyline.
Got any proof? You think that making heaven's ladder that contained 27 planetS or containing imperiex's energies means he was slightly amped? He didn't want to do such things because he feared that it would make him just like oblivion. Heck he beat an amazo with the power of every metahuman on earth by creating constructs of JLA.

kevdude
thumb up In that comic "prelude to war" he talked about not having any limits to what he could do. Like making complex constructs with ease of himself so he could be at many places all at the same time. I wouldn't call that a minor boost either. The probes are extremely powerful.

Q99
Ok, rather I should say- most of the time he didn't pull out anything near that. For said fear-of-Oblivion reasons.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Q99
Ok, rather I should say- most of the time he didn't pull out anything near that. For said fear-of-Oblivion reasons.
He did in that issue by containing imperiex's energies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.