Superman vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Superman has a GL ring and the Ion power (basically Sodam Yat Ion with Superman instead of Yat). Superman trains with gear for 6 months.

Arena has a source of yellow sunlight that can't be put out or destroyed.

Arena is closed, the size of a city.

No BFR

Fight 2: If Superman gets stomped, give him a white and blue ring as well.

the Darkone
Odin

JakeTheBank
Odin wins, even with Superman's amp.

abhilegend
Odin.

carver9
Superman wins.

PillarofOsiris
I'm honestly not sure. The green white and blue rings work well together though so in the second fight he stands a better chance.

JayDaDon
Again I say, still Odin.

Glorificus
Odin still stomps.

JakeTheBank
Pretty much all an amped Superman does is make Odin more inclined to go all out which isn't good.

PillarofOsiris
Don't underestimate superman's willpower with a GL ring. MUCH > yat's. Yat had ion power for 1 day before fighting prime. And did well until lead came into play. superman will have it for MONTHS here. And a GL ring blocked magic amped by a 5th dim imp

society619
Odin

Diesldude
Superman Easily..

JakeTheBank
Him winning at all is extremely debatable, let alone easily.

-Pr-
Superman would be a boss with those rings, but I still don't see him taking Odin.

Zack Fair
Odin.

Newjak
Yeah still goin with Odin.

SamZED
Unless this is a "who has more eyes" contest i dont see Supes winning.

Bentley
Superman needs no jewelry, he spanks Odin for being such a sh_tty father to Loki

PillarofOsiris
It won't be easy but with all three 3 rings and ion power he definitely has a shot.

Endless Mike
Odin easily

PillarofOsiris
I think people are highly understating the ion power here also. Unless the OP means it can only be as powerful as depicted during the SBP/SYI fight. Superman with ion for 6 months is generally going to be bad news for almost anyone.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by carver9
Superman wins.

U go this far just in case a similar thread, but with Hulk opens up eh?

Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
I think people are highly understating the ion power here also. Unless the OP means it can only be as powerful as depicted during the SBP/SYI fight. Superman with ion for 6 months is generally going to be bad news for almost anyone.

No.

roughrider
It's Odin impaling Superman on Gungnir's tip, because he got annoyed.

keiththegreat
Funny how everyone thinks Ion Kyle would kill 20 Odins at once, but Superman with Ion power and 2 extra rings can't even put up a fight.

Damborgson
Originally posted by roughrider

thumb up

PillarofOsiris
There is no way in hell Odin is impaling Superman on his spear that easily in this fight, although, let's be honest, Odin is one shotting anyone below skyfather on KMC. Even though he hasn't done anything like busting a galaxy in 20 years (and arguably never even did), and even though Superman WITHOUT amps has defeated more powerful characters than Odin. Yet, give Superman Ion power and 3 power rings and he's a chump compared to the all powerful Odin.

People were claiming SBP would give Odin fits because he is immune to magic. This Superman would also be largely immune to magic. Also Superman's willpower is out of control. With a ring and Ion power he is going to give Odin a hell of a fight here.

If Yat had had Ion power for 6 months (like this Superman has) and there was no lead around, I feel he would have beaten Prime. If you had given Superman the Ion power and a ring, he would have owned Prime. Now add a white and blue ring.... Jesus....this Superman is a beast.

pym-ftw
Odin destroys Oa
Wraps the debris around the "sun"
Headbutts supes

Odin then spends the day wondering why he tried so hard

Round 2
Odin wins but not easily

janus77
Superman pokes out Odin's good eye, before Odin can even blink.

Superman goes to make a cup of tea, as Odin stumbles about the place like a character from some ancient greek play (yes, cross-pollinate the gods!).

Zack Fair
Originally posted by janus77
Superman pokes out Odin's good eye, before Odin can even blink.

Superman goes to make a cup of tea, as Odin stumbles about the place like a character from some ancient greek play (yes, cross-pollinate the gods!). thumb up Mental image is Carlton dance worthy
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs4/1197584_o.gif

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Funny how everyone thinks Ion Kyle would kill 20 Odins at once, but Superman with Ion power and 2 extra rings can't even put up a fight.

He puts up a fight, but still loses.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
He puts up a fight, but still loses.

I can get behind this, but I still think he can take SOME wins.

-Pr-
Originally posted by roughrider

Just the tip?

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
U go this far just in case a similar thread, but with Hulk opens up eh?

No.

No, I debated against someone yesterday and they convinced me who'll win this fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.