DC Team vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Firestorm
Uncle Sam
Plastic Man
Sinestro (YL)
Donna Troy
Maxima
Ms. Martian

vs

Thanos

No BFR

All DC are pre reboot

JakeTheBank
Most of these people can be one shot by Thanos.

Harbinger
FS/Maxima/Sinestro need better teammates.

I am curious as to whether or not FS could transmute Thanos, though.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Harbinger

I am curious as to whether or not FS could transmute Thanos, though.

I HIGHLY doubt it.

Arabus
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
I HIGHLY doubt it.

If Firestorm transmuted Thanos, would he just will himself back to original form?

Stoic
Originally posted by Arabus
If Firestorm transmuted Thanos, would he just will himself back to original form?

Wouldn't happen if his head was stuck in a force block with his body lying 40 ft away.

Zack Fair
Thanos with ease.

comicfan11
Thanos

Arabus
Originally posted by Stoic
Wouldn't happen if his head was stuck in a force block with his body lying 40 ft away.

Eh...it's still a quick draw scenario though. Thanos acts like a tank in most encounters.

Stoic
Originally posted by Arabus
Eh...it's still a quick draw scenario though. Thanos acts like a tank in most encounters.

Is that the impression that he gave you when he hit the Fallen One who happens to move at speeds that rival the Surfer?

Galan007
Originally posted by Harbinger
I am curious as to whether or not FS could transmute Thanos, though. firestorm has transmuted a portion of anti-monitor in the past, so i don't think transmuting thanos would be totally out of the question.

Arabus
Originally posted by Stoic
Is that the impression that he gave you when he hit the Fallen One who happens to move at speeds that rival the Surfer?

I've never seen the reference you're talking about, but if you're suggesting that Thanos had the initiative in a fight with a genuine speedster, or is anywhere near the Silver Surfer in terms of feats, it would seem like an outlier.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.